26 posts in this topic

Has anyone turned in the DS-260 and the I-864

My mom is the sponsor for my husband so I just want to know does she need to make $35,000 a year for is it $35,000 for the 3 years of tax return Just confused on this part please help.

I sent my I-601 June 27,2014 and they received it June 30,2014 it has been 2 months since they received it. Bios done July 30,2014. Still waiting Does anyone know what month they are in now ?????

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

today, I checked the status of my husband's i601 waiver and it says on September 08, 2014 his waiver was approved! I'm so happy.

He is a June 04 filer. I just want to let everyone know they are touching on June filers!!!

Yeahh. :) So happy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

My husbands is May 27:( Michell was this I-601 regular or I-601a?

We are I-601 regular for a CIMT. I really hope we hear by the four month mark. I am dying here waiting.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

My husbands is May 27:( Michell was this I-601 regular or I-601a?

We are I-601 regular for a CIMT. I really hope we hear by the four month mark. I am dying here waiting.

It's for a I-601 and the waiver in the Nebraska Service Center

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I believe its for the year depending on her household

Has anyone turned in the DS-260 and the I-864

My mom is the sponsor for my husband so I just want to know does she need to make $35,000 a year for is it $35,000 for the 3 years of tax return Just confused on this part please help.

I sent my I-601 June 27,2014 and they received it June 30,2014 it has been 2 months since they received it. Bios done July 30,2014. Still waiting Does anyone know what month they are in now ?????

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Im still waiting. My filling date was Jan 13, 2014. That 4 t0 6 months is completely misleading. In 2 weeks my case will be 9 months for I 601.

Gees RicRoc. What is the hold up? My husbands Canadian pardon just went through the other day. Even though I know the United States does not recognize Canadian pardons it does show rehabilitation? I want to send Uscis a copy of the letter but not sure if I should do so? Any suggestions if this would be a good idea and how to go about doing it?

• 1 month later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.