BobnRuby

"Issued" status updated four times

52 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey joy... Checked my passport stats through ustraveldocs site...

Passport still at USEM...

And i did checked my daughter's passport it seems like theres no update like before so i believe all of our passport is in that package...

Thanks God...

Passport status still with the USE/ Consulate...through ustraveldocssite

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Bubbly is your visa stats at " ISSUED " status now? If so then you will be able to get it soon but as you mentioned you were approved las july 24... Was that you interview date? USEM stated that july 21 after can get there passport if they want them with out visa.. I think they are doin backlogs and after july 21 after visa issuance will be delayed...

I am just crossing my finger to get mine woon as i have flyt to catch....

Nothing is impossible keep on praying...

HI Gemini18 ,the status now via CEAC is Administrative Processing .It just changes today .My interview date is July 24th and was approved on the same date .I hope to get my visa too. I have flight on Aug 5.

When is your flight?I hope we can all get our visa's soon.

I agree with you . Im still praying.

Timeline

Bubbly,

Ohhh sorry that you were still at AP... I thot you were referring "ISSUED" as your visa status...

But you mentioned your interview was last july 24... Anyway AP is a good sign if IV changed into NIV... It will be changed to Issued soon... Once you were at Issued stats few more days your passport will be released to 2go courier...

Good luck to you...

Mine is with the 2go now hoping to get a text from them tomorrow and will be delivered as well...

My flight was on august 2 rebooked it coz i was afraid we gonna miss it since our visa still om process...

Good luck to Us guys...

God Bless????

Bubbly,

Ohhh sorry that you were still at AP... I thot you were referring "ISSUED" as your visa status...

But you mentioned your interview was last july 24... Anyway AP is a good sign if IV changed into NIV... It will be changed to Issued soon... Once you were at Issued stats few more days your passport will be released to 2go courier...

Good luck to you...

Mine is with the 2go now hoping to get a text from them tomorrow and will be delivered as well...

My flight was on august 2 rebooked it coz i was afraid we gonna miss it since our visa still om process...

Good luck to Us guys...

God Bless????

Congratz lex...

Did you already received text from 2go?

Mine already at 2go but no text from them yet...

they didn't text me but I called them and told me delivery tomorrow.

Yeheyyy!!! :dancing::dancing::dancing: Congrats!

thanks!!! how about yours?

In transit now :dancing::dancing::dancing:

congrats! !! Let's expect it tomorrow..when I called them they told me it will be delivered tomorrow I hope it will be early so I can go to cfo right away

Timeline

MNL number and make sure you use the Immigrant Visa category.

What numbers are you using to check status at CEAC...Ive tried MNL number, passport and UID and its showing invalid...:-)

4/29 - I-129f Sent to TX Lockbox

4/30 - Received as per USPS tracking

5/5 - Received NOA1 thru txt and email

5/6 - Alien Registration Number Changed

5/9 - Received NOA1 by mail

5/12 - RFE

5/19 - Submitted docs for RFE

5/21 - RFE Response

6/2 - NOA2, yay!

6/7 - NOA2 hardcopy

6/12 - NVC Received, case number ok

6/13 - In Transit to Consulate

6/17 - "Ready" for interview

6/18 - Medical

7/1 - CFO Seminar

7/18 - Interview APPROVED

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Bubbly,

Good luck to you...

Good luck to Us guys...

God Bless????

hi Gemini18,

Im glad you will get your visa tomorrow. I hope I can get mine soon. Goodluck to us ,

Thankyou :)

Sorry...I meant to say Im checking my status at 2go...not CEAC...I have no idea what I was thinking...anyway..I used MNL, UID and passport...and all show...invalid... :-)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sorry...I meant to say Im checking my status at 2go...not CEAC...I have no idea what I was thinking...anyway..I used MNL, UID and passport...and all show...invalid... :-)

How about your CEAC is it issued? Mine too often track my passport at ustraveldocs and 2go and got invalid

if it's still invalid your visa is still in the embassy try to check it tomorrow. .goodluck

Timeline

To check through CEAC...

Theres two option NIV and IV... So you have you use IV then

Below enter your case # MNL...

Or you can also enter UID

The other option through ustraveldocs site

Just ENTER your passport only

To track 2go e- trace just enter your case # as it serve as a reference i.d.

Thank You...

I just hope to get mine tomorrow... Will be excited when i will have it finally on my hand...

Try using your UID which you will find on your interview appointment confirmation sheet. If using UID gives you invalid result, then probably your passport is still at the USEM and not yet in 2GO. Keep on checking

Edited by Jlgarcia

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.