BobnRuby

"Issued" status updated four times

52 posts in this topic

Good morning all...my wife's visa was issued last week on 7/23....since then its been updated 7/25, 7/28 and again today, 7/30. Seems like allot of updating??? Tried to see if anything is at 2go via UID, passport and case number and all are "invalid". Does this appear normal??? Blowback from the computer glitche or??? any thoughts would be appreciated....thanks...

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am sure the computer glitch is still affecting this process. I am quite sure there are a lot of personnel at the embassies cussing because they can't things completed also..... continual BSOD!

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Good morning all...my wife's visa was issued last week on 7/23....since then its been updated 7/25, 7/28 and again today, 7/30. Seems like allot of updating??? Tried to see if anything is at 2go via UID, passport and case number and all are "invalid". Does this appear normal??? Blowback from the computer glitche or??? any thoughts would be appreciated....thanks...

mine was issued july 24 and updated again las5 july 28 but only the date is updating not the status haha(thanks God)now I don't know which dat3 to follow in waiting for my visa to be delivered.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I got issued too last 28 and USEM response that i may have to wait 1more update and see if i can track my passport status if its at 2go already...

You guys will close to have your passport back with visa in it... Lets pray...

Prayer is powerful...

God bless and hoping later today we will try to track our passport again..

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi Guys,

Goodmorning. I was approved on july 24th too and Im experiencing same thing. Im also praying that I can get the visa soon.

Thankyou

Timeline

Bubbly is your visa stats at " ISSUED " status now? If so then you will be able to get it soon but as you mentioned you were approved las july 24... Was that you interview date? USEM stated that july 21 after can get there passport if they want them with out visa.. I think they are doin backlogs and after july 21 after visa issuance will be delayed...

I am just crossing my finger to get mine woon as i have flyt to catch....

Nothing is impossible keep on praying...

Keep on checking, I have received an email from the ustraveldocs.com last July 29 that the US Dept. Of State is currently experiencing technical problems with its visa system which are affecting operations globally. They also said that they will return the passport with visa as soon as they are able to complete the processing, but are currently unable to predict how long the delay will be, so I am patiently waiting for my visa to be delivered though I admit I do check the CEAC site from time to time to see if there is any update on my case.

Good luck, hope we get the good news today

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi just checked the 2go e-trace my visa is already in-transit thanks God its already with 2go.

Xongrats! When did you go for an interview? Whats your category?

hi just checked the 2go e-trace my visa is already in-transit thanks God its already with 2go.

thanks.i was interviewed last june 10.got 221g and waited for 5weeks and was approved last july 24 and tomorrow my visa will be delivered to me...goodluck

Timeline

Hey joy,

Try to check yours maybe its there already since your visa status is at Issued...

But USEM posted that applicants who have interviewed after july 21 can get there passport with out visa in it...

Hmmmm

Im lucky m jul 18 hehe...

Im not worried not but still i cant be completely happy unless i have my visa on hand...

My concern when i checked my case # my name ddnt appear... Only my daughter's name as a consignee... I do filled up 3 forms for us...

Do you think my passport and my son passport is in that package?

Hey joy,

Try to check yours maybe its there already since your visa status is at Issued...

But USEM posted that applicants who have interviewed after july 21 can get there passport with out visa in it...

Hmmmm

Im lucky m jul 18 hehe...

Im not worried not but still i cant be completely happy unless i have my visa on hand...

My concern when i checked my case # my name ddnt appear... Only my daughter's name as a consignee... I do filled up 3 forms for us...

Do you think my passport and my son passport is in that package?

Yeah, did checked it already, it's in transit now.

Do you think my passport and my sons passport is in that package? I think so, there is no reason for the delays of your and your sons visa. Let's cross our finger... Hope all the visas are in one package.

Timeline

Thats why i want to pick up my documents... You know ceac is not updated... Or ustraveldocs site... I kept on checking with those site my passport status still with post... Hmmmm

I try to check now and see what it says...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.