Inna&Chris

How long it took you to forward your case from the NVC to your embassy?

6 posts in this topic

I need some help and advice,I'm worried a lot, we got our case number on July 17th and our case stuck over there for 7 days already! Why it takes so lots of time to forward it to the Embassy? I've read some postson VJ, it usually takes 2-3 days after assigning cases! But for us it took 7 and we still there! Maybe we should try give them a call and find out abt, why it so long?

I checked DHL site, and they already sent some cases to our Embassy in KIEV yesterday and today, but our case is not there,cause status still says " AT NVC".

Please share your experience!

Thanks

ROC -"CSC"

Package sent: 07/31/17

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ours took 2 days some Takes longer it depends. Searching vj about this topic I found that it really depends on if your petition is put through extra background checks. If your petition is put through xtra background checks when you call nvc they will tell you that your petition is in AP. Administration processing. IF they don't tell you that, then they will Ship it pretty soon. Keep calling them and make sure the next time you call ask them if your petition is in AP

Hope this helps an good luck on the rest of your journey!!!

Edited by derrickmichille

I am the petitioner

I- 129f packet sent Jan 11 2014

Noa 1 Jan 15 2014

Alien registration number changed Jan 16 2014

NOA 2 June 16 2014 email and text

USCIS shipped petition to NVC June 19 2014 (Website update)

NOA 2 June 20 2014 Hard Copy Received

NVC case number received (via phone) July 1 2014

NVC forward petition to the embassy July 3 2014

consulate received petition July 8 2014

consulate received hard copy of petition(CEAC website update) July 15 2014

passed medical (took one day fiancee got there at 4:00am finished at 4:30pm) July 22 2014

CFO completed certificate issued (fiancee said people were very nice process very easy) July 30th 2014!!

Interview date scheduled for September 10th 2014!!

Interview approved!!!

Visa issued!! CEAC website September 16 2014!!

Visa received on September 18 2014 yeah!!!

POE September 21 2014!!! Yeeees!!! What a journey!!!!

Wedding day!! October 16 2014!!

event.png

event.png

Thanks for you replies! Thank God it has changedti into IN TRANSIT last night!

Good luck to everybody and try to be patient,your time will come!

ROC -"CSC"

Package sent: 07/31/17

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.