usmnick27

Administrative Processing 221(g) China

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hello, I am a new member, but a long time follower. My fiancee and I have submitted our application and I-129f around April of 2012. We finally had our interview at Guangzhou consulate June 30th of 2013 at the time we got put on administrative processing. We have been stuck there every sense. My fiancee is a CCP member. For those of you who dont know what that means (Communist Party of China), although she is just rank and file and only needed to join the part just so she may work at the university as a teacher. We applied and got all the waivers before the interview. The problem is not that she was denied, but it is that we were put on administrative processing. We have been waiting over a year. My fiancee are thinking it is due to her education, having a master's degree and all. Due to her membership with a support group on QQ. It seems that they are making it hard on anyone that has an education over a 4 year bachlors degree. I have had an attorney for the last few years, although I find he is not as proactive as his advertisment makes him out to be. I am looking for anyone in the same situation as me and what you have done about it.

Things that I have tried, but never seemed to work. I have contacted my senators office in Arizona, I have contacted my attorney, I have contacted Guangzhou Consulate, I have contacted the USCIS, I have contacted the Dept. of Consular Affairs. I truly have run out of options. The fact is by now being 3 years and all if we didnt truly love each other we would not be here today and now asking for anyones help. If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appriciate it very much.

Hi,

There are quite a few posts on this. If you use the google search at the top you can find some other threads. Hopefully you can find some more answers there. I remember reading that someone had to scrap the K1 and apply for the CR1 visa because they were a member. I don't know if that would help in your situation maybe you can find the thread.

Here is a thread on this topic: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/464324-ccpchinese-communist-party/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hello, I am a new member, but a long time follower. My fiancee and I have submitted our application and I-129f around April of 2012. We finally had our interview at Guangzhou consulate June 30th of 2013 at the time we got put on administrative processing. We have been stuck there every sense. My fiancee is a CCP member. For those of you who dont know what that means (Communist Party of China), although she is just rank and file and only needed to join the part just so she may work at the university as a teacher. We applied and got all the waivers before the interview. The problem is not that she was denied, but it is that we were put on administrative processing. We have been waiting over a year. My fiancee are thinking it is due to her education, having a master's degree and all. Due to her membership with a support group on QQ. It seems that they are making it hard on anyone that has an education over a 4 year bachlors degree. I have had an attorney for the last few years, although I find he is not as proactive as his advertisment makes him out to be. I am looking for anyone in the same situation as me and what you have done about it.

Things that I have tried, but never seemed to work. I have contacted my senators office in Arizona, I have contacted my attorney, I have contacted Guangzhou Consulate, I have contacted the USCIS, I have contacted the Dept. of Consular Affairs. I truly have run out of options. The fact is by now being 3 years and all if we didnt truly love each other we would not be here today and now asking for anyones help. If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appriciate it very much.

We had our Interview in May,2014..we had to send in the CCP E-Mails and resume for her past membership.We did that right after the Interview and we have been in AP now,for over the last 2 months waiting for conformation from Washington D.C. to send to the Embassy..I hope we hear something soon..I have read where it can take 2 to 6 Months for them to complete the Background check...but 1 year...that is Crazy!

I wish there was something or someone we could contact to hurry the process..but i don't know....

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to China Regional Forum~

~inquiry is country/consulate-specific~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Timeline

You might want to send off another email via GUZ IV webform email thingie,

asking that a Vice-Consul review the email and respond back.

Mostly, the emails that arrive via the webform email thingie are reviewed/answered by PRC staff, not USCitizen employees.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

I hope the Computer Crash Issue will not cause more delays for us waiting on Background Checks for ccp membership. I know these checks are done in Washington D.C. by various agencys...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.