3,165 posts in this topic

I got my IL last night.thanks everyone for the support.

but my case status is still AT NVC. when will it change to IN TRANSIT or READY.

give it a day or 2 days it'll eventually change from AT NVC to IN TRANSIT and after the Embassy obtains it they will update your status to READY

USCIS
June 01, 2013 I-130 Started

June 10, 2013 Priority Date
June 14, 2013 NOA 1
September 10, 2013 NOA 2

NVC
October 21, 2013 AoS Fee Paid
December 22, 2013 DS261 Submitted
December 27, 2013 DS261 Accepted ( via email )
December 28, 2013 IV Fee Bill Invoiced
December 29, 2013 AoS Package Sent
December 30, 2013 IV Fee Paid & DS260 Submitted
January 11, 2014 IV Package Sent
January 07, 2014 AoS Package Received ( call NVC )
January 15, 2014 IV Package Received ( call NVC )
January 27,2014 Received AoS Checklists ( email )
January 27,2014 Received IV Checklists ( email )
February 25,2014 Sent IV Checklists back
February 28,2014 IV Checklists Package Delivered
March 5,2014 Sent AOS Checklists back
March 10,2014 AOS Checklists Package Delivered
March 19,2014 Case Completed ( call NVC )
March 22,2014 Case Completed ( CC email )

Consulate
February 05,2015 Interview Letter
March 12,2015 Interview

please since my interview is on October,21st. what time or date is advisable to have my medicals??????

The medical thing will vary from country to country

Over here we generally do the medical just a month before the interview

USCIS
June 01, 2013 I-130 Started

June 10, 2013 Priority Date
June 14, 2013 NOA 1
September 10, 2013 NOA 2

NVC
October 21, 2013 AoS Fee Paid
December 22, 2013 DS261 Submitted
December 27, 2013 DS261 Accepted ( via email )
December 28, 2013 IV Fee Bill Invoiced
December 29, 2013 AoS Package Sent
December 30, 2013 IV Fee Paid & DS260 Submitted
January 11, 2014 IV Package Sent
January 07, 2014 AoS Package Received ( call NVC )
January 15, 2014 IV Package Received ( call NVC )
January 27,2014 Received AoS Checklists ( email )
January 27,2014 Received IV Checklists ( email )
February 25,2014 Sent IV Checklists back
February 28,2014 IV Checklists Package Delivered
March 5,2014 Sent AOS Checklists back
March 10,2014 AOS Checklists Package Delivered
March 19,2014 Case Completed ( call NVC )
March 22,2014 Case Completed ( CC email )

Consulate
February 05,2015 Interview Letter
March 12,2015 Interview

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

The medical thing will vary from country to country

Over here we generally do the medical just a month before the interview

ok Philip thanks so much, I called the hospital and they also advised doing about a month b4.

Timeline

give it a day or 2 days it'll eventually change from AT NVC to IN TRANSIT and after the Embassy obtains it they will update your status to READY

hi ..... I just checked my status ans its changed from AT NVC to IN TRANSIT.

please can anyone help with questions and documents needed for my interview in October. thanks to u all for ur support.

Timeline

hi pls help me out am soo worried. I was reviewing my immigrant visa application form and I realised that I made a mistake in filling it. my case is completed and all documents has been forwarded to the u.s embassy in my home country and interview slated for 21st Oct. pls should I do to correct this.

should mail the embassy or fill a new form. how can I get this rectified.

hi pls help me out am soo worried. I was reviewing my immigrant visa application form and I realised that I made a mistake in filling it. my case is completed and all documents has been forwarded to the u.s embassy in my home country and interview slated for 21st Oct. pls should I do to correct this.

Timeline

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi All,

As we all know that FB1 queue has been very slow offlate, it will be wise for the petitioner's to not to naturalize and become US citizens as the F2B queue going on great speed.

For Mexico & Rest of the World, F2B is going at comparatively good speeds. So its good to be in F2B or get back to F2B if you are in FB1 and take advantage of the situation.

• 2 weeks later...

Hiii! Im f2b Jan/2/2008... I already pay all the fees im on my 45day of 60 (AOS) but not heard nothing from NVC... Just a few days ago i fill my DS-260 on Oct 7 and on Oct 8 i send the Civil Documents (IV Package)... I hope i have CC for December that is when my priority date become current!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hiii! Im f2b Jan/2/2008... I already pay all the fees im on my 45day of 60 (AOS) but not heard nothing from NVC... Just a few days ago i fill my DS-260 on Oct 7 and on Oct 8 i send the Civil Documents (IV Package)... I hope i have CC for December that is when my priority date become current!

Thank you stepmedina for sharing this info with us.

Will you please share the date when you received Choice of Address and agent form by NVC??

Apparently, you will be current in December for sure, there's enough time you have to wrap up all the things in meantime. These days consular processing won't take much longer time.

Please do share with us ur experiences with upcoming events. Best of luck!!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello all F2B Applicants, Do update this thread if you have received your Interview Letter. With your Priority Date & Interview Date.

Hi Zayed Khan,

Will you please share your pd here, I am unable to find ur pd in previous posts. By looking at your posts, you seem to be untouched case so far perhaps ur 2008 or 09 applicant. Do share your little info dude ... :)

Thank you stepmedina for sharing this info with us.

Will you please share the date when you received Choice of Address and agent form by NVC??

Apparently, you will be current in December for sure, there's enough time you have to wrap up all the things in meantime. These days consular processing won't take much longer time.

Please do share with us ur experiences with upcoming events. Best of luck!!

I received by July 30th and i submitted on August 1st.. And by August 5th i receive AOS fee and 15 days later IV fee...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.