3,165 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
4 hours ago, Khadija aktar said:

Still waiting non update form nvc.I am gona call this week again pray for me everyone.?

You still have 2 weeks of waiting till your deadline. My docs NVC received on 22 November and completed the case on 22 of February and they took no more and no less, but just 12 weeks. You can log into CEAC and check your case, if you'll see the 3rd N/A by the AOS fee it means, that your case is already completed and you'll receive an email soon. Do you have your invoice number? If not, then you may ask for it, when you'll call to NVC.

Good luck:)

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
12 hours ago, Lain said:

You still have 2 weeks of waiting till your deadline. My docs NVC received on 22 November and completed the case on 22 of February and they took no more and no less, but just 12 weeks. You can log into CEAC and check your case, if you'll see the 3rd N/A by the AOS fee it means, that your case is already completed and you'll receive an email soon. Do you have your invoice number? If not, then you may ask for it, when you'll call to NVC.

Good luck:)

Hi Lain ' do u mean invoice number the one we pay fees. Can u tell me I'm bit confused .if I haven't my invoice number whome  should i ask for it . Please reply .thanks

Timeline
3 hours ago, Khadija aktar said:

Hi Lain ' do u mean invoice number the one we pay fees. Can u tell me I'm bit confused .if I haven't my invoice number whome  should i ask for it . Please reply .thanks

Hey, you need Invoice ID to log in and check your case at:

https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx

You had to have it, when you got your WL,  and you filed your DS-260 online, but maybe it has changed when your case has been transfered to F1?

Anyway, if you don't have it, you can just ask for it, when you'll call to NVC and they will provide you.

Timeline
21 hours ago, Lain said:

Hey, you need Invoice ID to log in and check your case at:

https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx

You had to have it, when you got your WL,  and you filed your DS-260 online, but maybe it has changed when your case has been transfered to F1?

Anyway, if you don't have it, you can just ask for it, when you'll call to NVC and they will provide you.

Hi Lain ' I chacked it says the same thing . My invoice and case number didn't change they just told me to send the previous payment receipt and fill up the f1 from and send the rest of documents   .thanks for ur support .

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Khadija aktar said:

Hi Lain ' I chacked it says the same thing . My invoice and case number didn't change they just told me to send the previous payment receipt and fill up the f1 from and send the rest of documents   .thanks for ur support .

Ok, then wait a bit, your case should be completed in 2 upcoming weeks.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 3/25/2017 at 0:37 AM, Lain said:

Visa bulletin's 2nd chart will show if you'll receive your welcome letter next month. Most likely it'll finally move, as haven't moved in a long time and PD for all categories are getting current.

Why the second chart to predict when IL interview? 

*** Father Immigrated with 9 y/o sister in 2009

• I-130: Oct 2010  //  NVC appr: Nov 28, 2010 // RFE rec'd: May 14, 2014 // RFE returned with DNA test Jul 28, 2014  // I-130 approval rec'd Aug 18, 2014 // NVC rec'd Oct 31, 2014 // Welcome letter recd Feb 22, 2016 // AOS bill / IV bill paid Mar 27, 2016 //  Sent in supporting docs, Aug 11, 2016

*** Father became naturalized Citizen in Nov 2016, sent in opt-out request, received Nov. 2016, 

• Case complete Nov 11, 2016 // Interview Package rec'd May 5, 2017 //   Medical May 17 ,2017 // Interview: Jun 2, 2017 // Passport rec'd Jun 8, 2017 // POE: Jun 22, 2017 // SSN changed Oct 08, 2017 // GC/I-551 rec'd - Jul 15, 2017

** Filing for naturalization (N400)

• PD 3/31/2022
  • Biometrics: 4/26/2022
  • Interview Date: 11/21/2022
  • Oath Ceremony:

Timeline
55 minutes ago, Lain said:

2nd chart to predict welcome letters;)

gotcha! my bad :)

*** Father Immigrated with 9 y/o sister in 2009

• I-130: Oct 2010  //  NVC appr: Nov 28, 2010 // RFE rec'd: May 14, 2014 // RFE returned with DNA test Jul 28, 2014  // I-130 approval rec'd Aug 18, 2014 // NVC rec'd Oct 31, 2014 // Welcome letter recd Feb 22, 2016 // AOS bill / IV bill paid Mar 27, 2016 //  Sent in supporting docs, Aug 11, 2016

*** Father became naturalized Citizen in Nov 2016, sent in opt-out request, received Nov. 2016, 

• Case complete Nov 11, 2016 // Interview Package rec'd May 5, 2017 //   Medical May 17 ,2017 // Interview: Jun 2, 2017 // Passport rec'd Jun 8, 2017 // POE: Jun 22, 2017 // SSN changed Oct 08, 2017 // GC/I-551 rec'd - Jul 15, 2017

** Filing for naturalization (N400)

• PD 3/31/2022
  • Biometrics: 4/26/2022
  • Interview Date: 11/21/2022
  • Oath Ceremony:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Im not from this forum but could really use some advice

My mother (the petitioner) doesnt work enough money so my aunt (a LPR in the US) volunteered to be my joint sponsor. She(my aunt) was recently in Jamaica on vacation so I decided to get all of the affidavit documents from her at that time. She didnt want to write on the i-864 because she has terrible handwriting so I wrote it up while she relayed all the information to me. My question is, am I allowed to be a preparer of the i-864 seeing that I am the applicant?

any insight will really be helpful because i am kinda of nervous about having signed it up

Timeline
2 minutes ago, kelii_jam said:

Im not from this forum but could really use some advice

My mother (the petitioner) doesnt work enough money so my aunt (a LPR in the US) volunteered to be my joint sponsor. She(my aunt) was recently in Jamaica on vacation so I decided to get all of the affidavit documents from her at that time. She didnt want to write on the i-864 because she has terrible handwriting so I wrote it up while she relayed all the information to me. My question is, am I allowed to be a preparer of the i-864 seeing that I am the applicant?

any insight will really be helpful because i am kinda of nervous about having signed it up

Shouldn't be a problem if she affixed her signature. My petitioner's former was done online and then sent to her to sign

I- 130 .... sent USCIS August 4, 2010 - Approved at NVC Jan 2011 received approval letter with case number and Id number

Welcome Letter..... Received Feb 23, 2016

Selected agent...Feb 25, 2016

Paid AOS and Visa Application fees.......Feb 26, 2016 

Submitted supporting doc......Mar 20, 2016 ( would have done sooner but had to wait on petitioners tax docs)

Case completed.....April 22, 2016 Received case complete letter April 27,2016

Received Interview Letter... Feb 3, 2017

Medical..... Feb 27,2017

Interview...Mar 20, 2017

Visa Issued....Mar 21, 2017

POE.............June 4, 2017

SSN............June 12,2017

Green Card: August 2017

Petition for hubby: Oct 2017

i-130....... Approved.Aug 9 2019

NVC ......Wecome letter Nov 4 2019

Submitted all docs and paid fees- Nov 29th 2019

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Just now, Jarin12345 said:

Shouldn't be a problem if she affixed her signature. My petitioner's former was done online and then sent to her to sign

yes, she personally signed her signature herself

Timeline
6 hours ago, Lain said:

I agree, that it shouldn't be a problem, as the form is originally signed by her.

Hallo does nvc scdhule interview or local embessy?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.