nitesh

ceac status changed to ready from adm. processing

27 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline

Is it sure that ill get my visa .or i can be rejected? How long do i have to wait .please i am desperate.

It happens this way, nothing to worry? Just have patience.

After interview it usually change fom AP>>READY>>AP>>ISSUED.

You will get it soon.

Can you let us know about your country?

At which US consulate you were interviewed?

What is your visa category?

All the best

Timeline

Im from nepal

How long do i have to wait van it take more than a month?

When was your interview?

Have you received any 221(g) after that?

How long it stayed in perticular status? Like for how many days/weeks it showed READY on CEAC?

Is it a Non-immigrant Visa or an immigrant visa? Which category?

Filed: H-1B1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

I had my interview on jan. This year. I was handed with a slip that stated administrative processing 221(g) . Recently,about 5 days ago my status changed to ready from administrative processing.

Timeline

I had my interview on jan. This year. I was handed with a slip that stated administrative processing 221(g) . Recently,about 5 days ago my status changed to ready from administrative processing.

It means your administrative processing is over and now they will take decision, if approved they will let you submit passport(if not submitted), then you will have your visa.

Do not worry if it stays in READY state for few more days. In some cases it stays at READY for about 2 weeks, then one day in AP again then ISSUED.

I'm still looking to know your visa category? Like is it K1 or IR1 or CR1 or any other?

Where you was interviewed?

All the best

Edited by Mr. Deol

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Hi,

I had a similar experience. Mine changed from ready- AP- issued in couple of days.

Once it says issued, email the embassy to confirm. In my case, an officer called my cell informing me when to pick up my passport.

Good luck

Blooms

Timeline

Should i have to do my medical again if iam provided with visa?

If your previously provided medical is one year older or more then you have to re-take medical and police clearence certificate and any other affidavit of support papers if any.

It it is less than one year then it's fine. You will have a letter from embassy mentioning what you need to update.

Timeline

How long did u had to wait?

I'm still waiting, my status also shows READY on CEAC website. It is showing same status from 30-may-2014, but "case update date" changed several times.

Thanks a lot for your information :)

Are u from usa?

I'm from INDIA

Filed: H-1B1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Greetings mr deol. Everyday i see my ceac status its "last update date" is always date of that particular day. Today i saw it and it was 19 june what does it mean?

Timeline

Greetings mr deol. Everyday i see my ceac status its "last update date" is always date of that particular day. Today i saw it and it was 19 june what does it mean?

It means they are working on your file, every time someone opens your case it updates the date in system.

Bit more patience and you will see it changed to AP just for short time(say one day) then soon after it will change to ISSUED.

You are getting closer everyday...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.