a n o

there are currently no available appointments

35 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am 101% agreed to Joe's logic point. I'm sure they knew how stressful for all the applicants to get into this point of processing all their paper needs, and the government adding us stress by not showing all the calendars to get schedules. Do you think if we call them in their hotline are they going to give us the July month already? Or they will say "NO SCHEDULES YET, ONCE WE SHOW CALENDARS THAT's WHEN WE CAN SCHEDULE YOU".? Not making sense at all. Hank even know how I much complain of that website. Its really odd.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I bet you do agree, especially considering you saw the calendar and didn't grab an appointment date... wanted to wait for something sooner. ;)

Calling the embassy will do nothing.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

It's not a question of wanting people to agree or disagree. It's more of a vent. It's beyond frustrating to work hard and steadily to get to a certain point only to meet a brick wall where you didn't expect one.

Timeline

We all understand the frustration... we have all lived it or are in the process.

Ya that brick wall sucks... but it sucks even more for those that are crowding the calendar right now... the victims of typhoon Yolanda ...

1384153494026587_840_560.jpg

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Hank, in the Philippines. We pay our Taxes quarterly. Since my Fiancee works as self-employed does the payment in the US has a different way to return their Tax? His accountant sent me his 1040 today. The form says Fullyear of 2013. Does it valid? Or I need something like January to March of 2014? Thank you.

Timeline

Hank, in the Philippines. We pay our Taxes quarterly. Since my Fiancee works as self-employed does the payment in the US has a different way to return their Tax? His accountant sent me his 1040 today. The form says Fullyear of 2013. Does it valid? Or I need something like January to March of 2014? Thank you.

Paying taxes and filing a tax return are two different events.

In the U.S. you only file your tax return once a year. All he needs to do now is email you a copy of that 2013 return.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Embassy only needs one copy of the 1040. The embassy will not want a copy of the 104 (Colorado Individual Income Tax) as that is a state tax form so you don't need it for the interview.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

still no available schedule :(

i 129f sent : 02.12.14

NOA1: 02.20.14

NOA2: 03.12.14

CASE SHIPPED TO NVC: 03.19.14

NVC RECEIVED: 03.27.14

NVC LEFT: 04.01.14

CONSULATE RECEIVED: 04.08.14

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hi: We are in the same situation. Posting some things to help others. We had passport and visa application paid in late March. We checked for interview dates in early April and there was an early June date available, but my fiance did not want to schedule because we had not received the "eligible to be scheduled for a visa interview" letter from the Embassy. I suggested we just keep the date and the letter would arrive sometime in April (which it did). She didn't want to do that so now we too are waiting for slots to open up. When you call or go online it says no dates are currently available. They tell you the same thing when you call. I'm going to check tonight which will be Monday, May 5 in Philippines.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.