a n o

there are currently no available appointments

35 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

hi! pls.help. i only see this

You are approaching the maximum number of times you may view this page. Please complete your transaction at this time.

but theres no calendar.

thanks. i really appreciate your reply.

i 129f sent : 02.12.14

NOA1: 02.20.14

NOA2: 03.12.14

CASE SHIPPED TO NVC: 03.19.14

NVC RECEIVED: 03.27.14

NVC LEFT: 04.01.14

CONSULATE RECEIVED: 04.08.14

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

hi! please inform me when you get update on new release schedule appointment. im trying to schedule ours this past 2 weeks but theres no available yet.

thank u so much.

i 129f sent : 02.12.14

NOA1: 02.20.14

NOA2: 03.12.14

CASE SHIPPED TO NVC: 03.19.14

NVC RECEIVED: 03.27.14

NVC LEFT: 04.01.14

CONSULATE RECEIVED: 04.08.14

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

*** Moving from K1 to Philippines regional forum for more answers *******

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi! I was able to schedule an appointment for June 3 last May 4. A couple of days after that, just out of curiosity, I checked on the appointment dates again and it said that the available appointment date was June 26. Then the day after, I didn't see any available dates posted.

I reckon that the next available appointment date/s would be in July.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

What was said, is the calendar should show up again come May... no guarantees. Calendar will not show up again until the embassy releases more openings, whenever that is.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

----------

I suggest register online. St Luke's recommends you inputting all your information online already that way when you get there, all you have to do is provide them with the print out of your registration. If you dont do it online, you're going to have to do it there in person -------

Hank, would this be necessary?

Do you still have the link of the requirements for medical? I can't find the link ypu send to me. I just want to double check my documents once again. Thanks much. ;)

It's pretty ridiculous the embassy handles scheduling this way. Why not just keep a wide open calendear that everybody can view at all times -- and let the dates fill into the future -- what is the point of shutting the thing down and making it so nobody can see it only to open it up for a few days? This results in a herd of people rushing to get appointment times or change appointment times -- it makes zern sense from a logic standpoint. If I have to wait until July or August or September because every day is booked up then I'll do what I have to do -- but at least let me see the calendar and book my appointment into the future so I can plan for it. Has it always been like this? What a mess!

I read some old threads that said you have to enter in your passport number when it asks for your receipt number in order to get the calendar to magically open up but I suspect that's a bit of an old wives tale.

Timeline

It's pretty ridiculous the embassy handles scheduling this way. Why not just keep a wide open calendear that everybody can view at all times -- and let the dates fill into the future -- what is the point of shutting the thing down and making it so nobody can see it only to open it up for a few days? This results in a herd of people rushing to get appointment times or change appointment times -- it makes zern sense from a logic standpoint. If I have to wait until July or August or September because every day is booked up then I'll do what I have to do -- but at least let me see the calendar and book my appointment into the future so I can plan for it. Has it always been like this? What a mess!

I read some old threads that said you have to enter in your passport number when it asks for your receipt number in order to get the calendar to magically open up but I suspect that's a bit of an old wives tale.

Nothing is shut down. The site only displays so many months at a time, currently those months are ALL booked .. thus no calendar. Before this "rush" with all the expedites started it was very normal to see a couple months displayed.

No that is not an old wive's tale, you need to have paid your visa fee at BPI, have the receipt number, have the passport number... then you can go about the scheduling process... which currently involves just sitting around waiting ... as there are no available interview dates.

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

I still don't understand why they don't just open up the calendar into perpetuity, though -- and if the next available appointment is six months down the line then you get what you get. I don't understand the point of "shutting it down" and by shutting it down I mean that July, August, September, etc are not being displayed or made available currently for appointments.

From what I gather appointments are booked up through June -- fine, I understand that but I don't understand what purpose closing off future months for the moment has. From a logic standpoint, it doesn't make a lot of sense to do it that way. All they're going to do is increase the number of phone calls they get when it seems like they want to route people to use the online system more.

You're misunderstanding my statement about the old wives tale - I've read threads on this site that state that you need to enter in your passport number IN PLACE of your receipt number in order to get the calendar to open (so essentially saying you need to enter your passport number twice and not enter your receipt number at all). I would search through the old threads and link it but I'm too lazy.

Timeline

I still don't understand why they don't just open up the calendar into perpetuity, though -- and if the next available appointment is six months down the line then you get what you get. I don't understand the point of "shutting it down" and by shutting it down I mean that July, August, September, etc are not being displayed or made available currently for appointments.

From what I gather appointments are booked up through June -- fine, I understand that but I don't understand what purpose closing off future months for the moment has. From a logic standpoint, it doesn't make a lot of sense to do it that way. All they're going to do is increase the number of phone calls they get when it seems like they want to route people to use the online system more.

You're misunderstanding my statement about the old wives tale - I've read threads on this site that state that you need to enter in your passport number IN PLACE of your receipt number in order to get the calendar to open (so essentially saying you need to enter your passport number twice and not enter your receipt number at all). I would search through the old threads and link it but I'm too lazy.

Very simple... not the way their system/website is designed. This is the government... logic does not apply ;)

Ah yes, I did misunderstand ... at one time the receipt number WAS the passport number, but the embassy changed to this deposit slip method not too long ago, so the passport number is rarely the receipt number. Normally the receipt number now is the same as the deposit slip number.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

The calendar would probably open again in May but the availability

of dates for interview would most likely be, at the earliest, first week of July.

It would be best to be patient and keep going to the site just so you don't miss anything.

Good luck, Colleon.

Timeline

Joe9alt: You have valid points, and I agree with you. But Hank is right. This IS the government. There is no logic. Just hang on to your PC/laptop/smartphone, etc and keep trying your luck. I got mine after a month.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.