23 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Does anyone know what it means when they the date on the CEAC status site changes? We have been on AP since march 20 and now the date says April 10 but still appears as AP

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Mind was AP on 24 March till now still AP but last updated on 31 March,I'm looking for hear good news soon....

★ Time Line ★
●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ーー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●

19 Sep 2013 - Filed paperwork  
23 Sep 2013 - USCIS received
30 Sep 2013 - Noa 1 Approved
15 Nov 2013 - Noa 2 Approved
30 Jan 2014 - Got letter from USCIS that"Your case has been requested and will be forwarded to NVC ,please allow 60 days before requiring with the NVC"
13 Feb 2014 - NVC received petition of approval

19 Feb 2014 - Got case number and already left NVC

3 Mar 2014 - Case ready

4 Mar 2014 - P3 sent

7 Mar 2014 - Received P4 ,only 2 more weeks to get interview ...

8 Mar 2014 - Medical Examination done

24Mar 2014 - Interview(Getting under 221g ) Please re-submit your medical exam to Panel Physician who must reflect your surgeries in the report.

24Mar 2014 - Re-submit again

31 Mar 2014 - AP

21 Apr 2014 - AP

01 May 2014 - AP

20 May 2014 - Ready

21 May 2014 - AP

21 May 2014- Visa Issued

ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ーー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー

マイカル wub.png  ノーちゃん
                     heart.gif 大成功 !!! 大成功 heart.gif
                         素敵ねぇぇぇぇ
              good.gif ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★good.gif

Filed: Other Country: Cuba
Timeline

dusty-

If they are not working on the case why would it update? How do you know for sure they are going to let the case expire? Is this happened to you or do you know of other stories like this that you can link?

So does that mean if they give someone their passport back after the interview and tell them it needs to be processed further (AP) that it is actually a denial?

2nd go round

1st K-1 Denied

Subitted Feb 2-6-15

NOA1 - 2-18-15

NOA2 - 8-18-15

Interview 11-25-15 - Denied

And Here we go again -

New K1 submitted - 1-9-16

NOA1 - 1-12-16 (according to USCIS)

Text received 1-15-16

hardcopy - not received yet as of 1-26-16

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

My doctor can't correct my medical examination about my breast surgery,After the Consular told me to bring medical paperwork to the doctor and he has to called for asked How to correct it because I'm in special case(Transgender but didn't had sex change),after it's done,I sent my medical paperwork that doctor certified again with my passport !!!

However,I believe that after they put people under 221g section,They supposed to remind you that Submit paperwork that we need with your passport,she said

( this is the way that happened in Thailand )

Good luck !!!

Edited by Blossomman999

★ Time Line ★
●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ーー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●

19 Sep 2013 - Filed paperwork  
23 Sep 2013 - USCIS received
30 Sep 2013 - Noa 1 Approved
15 Nov 2013 - Noa 2 Approved
30 Jan 2014 - Got letter from USCIS that"Your case has been requested and will be forwarded to NVC ,please allow 60 days before requiring with the NVC"
13 Feb 2014 - NVC received petition of approval

19 Feb 2014 - Got case number and already left NVC

3 Mar 2014 - Case ready

4 Mar 2014 - P3 sent

7 Mar 2014 - Received P4 ,only 2 more weeks to get interview ...

8 Mar 2014 - Medical Examination done

24Mar 2014 - Interview(Getting under 221g ) Please re-submit your medical exam to Panel Physician who must reflect your surgeries in the report.

24Mar 2014 - Re-submit again

31 Mar 2014 - AP

21 Apr 2014 - AP

01 May 2014 - AP

20 May 2014 - Ready

21 May 2014 - AP

21 May 2014- Visa Issued

ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ーー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー

マイカル wub.png  ノーちゃん
                     heart.gif 大成功 !!! 大成功 heart.gif
                         素敵ねぇぇぇぇ
              good.gif ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★good.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

~ Moved from K-1 Process to Waivers and Administrative Processes - topic is about being in AP ~

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I had my interview in dec2013 it was a sucessful interview the CO kept me and my son's passport with her and said everything is fine and complete just some official work to be done and it can take 1 to 3 months but she assured me that we'll get our passports with visas inshaAllah!!!

After our interview the date on ceac site changes 4,5,6 and 7 jan then in feb no update at all

Then in march 14 and 26 date changed but still AP

The last update was 3rd april but still AP :(

I have heard that changing dates is a sign they are doing work on ur case!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It means that they did some kind of work on your case. Also when they send you an email the date will change. It is always good when they work on your case it means it's just not sitting there gathering dust. Many people get their passports back after the interview and the embassy asks for it when they are about ready to issue the visa. Don't be discouraged or lose hope because they didn't keep the passport.

Write down the dates of every time they work on your case. Keep a good record of it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

My dated changed again from April 10 to April 12 but no change in my status. Does anyone know what this is and has it happend to anyone

My husband and two kids cases have been updated on April 6 and again on April 8 still on ap since may but then I received an email from the embassy on April 10 informing me that a CO has veiwed my families cases and they will inform me with instructions once an appointment date is available. So maybe if you email the embassy you will get the same email.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Does anyone know what it means when they the date on the CEAC status site changes? We have been on AP since march 20 and now the date says April 10 but still appears as AP

Hi friend! Any news about your case? Mine the same was upbdate at april 10 , naw says case updated may 3 ( even if it was Saturday, I didn't know that the CO works on Saturdays), but still ap :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Hi friend! Any news about your case? Mine the same was upbdate at april 10 , naw says case updated may 3 ( even if it was Saturday, I didn't know that the CO works on Saturdays), but still ap :(

Hi i am still in AP yes i had a date change on a saturday so i guess they do work weekends. I had a date change on May 2 but no status change this is so frustrating

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.