2,686 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congrats Kmil dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

Actually, we dnt have anyone in feb month and kmil has a pd of 5th feb. We are unable to predict whether vb goes to 15th, 22th or beyond that ...

It seems that harrold has to wait for may vb ...

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Congrats everybody who receveid IL ! I paid the IV Fee Payment ( $230.00) and now I am submiting the Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration( for my son),by the paper version of the form because his case was initiated before October 4,2010.I am sending for him to sign it in Brazil and to send me back with his birth certificate,photographs,police certificates,photocopy of his passport biographic data page,etc.My question is I read he should go to the Police Federal Department WITH the request from Consulate General of the United States of America in Brazil and fill out their application for the certificate. So,he must wait for the consulate to send him this request?He does not have it yet.Other question is what are the petitioner ( me) documents?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

thanks guys. priority date is dec 08 08.

Thank you Jahmekya Princess for updating us.

You are sharing the same month with me in 2008, our journey will end together soon... hopes are highbiggrin.png !!

I have updated you in watchlist, do let us know about ur case developments.

Especially when you receive first letter from NVC (Choice of agent) in near future.

Welcome aboard, and have fun ... cheerscool.pngcool.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.