2,686 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
1 hour ago, aliwaqas707 said:

I am waiting from last 1 year for my CC. is there any one from Pakistan with same situation and same PD of 2010.

When did u do the request ? I think Lain have the batter answer . 

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
On 2017-5-17 at 3:40 AM, Lain said:

You are welcome;)

Lain waht is scan date like we sent text return and we track it and see its received last week is it called scan date ?

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
5 hours ago, Khadija aktar said:

Lain waht is scan date like we sent text return and we track it and see its received last week is it called scan date ?

Scan date is when NVC received your documents. In my case, when I sent doc after the Checklist in the tracking system i saw, that NVC received it on the 21th of November, but they confirmed me on the phone, that my Scan date is 22nd of November, so from then clock was ticking again.

You should ask for your Scan date, when you'll call them next time.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
10 hours ago, fuller said:

Congratulations! Wonderful news!!! I am booked for the 27th. Destination Indianapolis. POE Miami. The Lord has been good

All the best to you too and my flight is on June 23rd.

Oh, my sister's interview went well today, so one more sister to go! :)

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 25 May 2017 at 5:46 PM, ExoticPrincess said:

All the best to you too and my flight is on June 23rd.

Oh, my sister's interview went well today, so one more sister to go! :)

O my..you're all leaving me behind :cry:..just kidding:D.Just waiting for my son to finish off the school year.

But I just wanna wish you guys all the best on your new journeys:dance:

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 25 May 2017 at 7:00 AM, ExoticPrincess said:

Good Morning!

My ticket has now been purchased, yeah!!!!!! and today is my second sisters interview, she says she's not nervous....lol.

Do we have to pay the green card fee prior to our departure?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Jaymal said:

O my..you're all leaving me behind :cry:..just kidding:D.Just waiting for my son to finish off the school year.

But I just wanna wish you guys all the best on your new journeys:dance:

Lol.....the school year is almost over, so you will be right behind us :)

1 hour ago, Jaymal said:

Do we have to pay the green card fee prior to our departure?

The paperwork you get along with your passport suggests paying for it before departure, I already paid for mine, but last year my sister in law waited until she had arrived in the U.S. to pay for her Green Card.

Timeline

Update.....

My last sister had her Interview this morning and was told by the CO to submit our mother's Marriage Certificate within two weeks to complete processing of her case. Myself and my other sister have already done our Interviews and we did not have to submit our Mother's Marriage Certificate, so I am wondering why do they need that? Why does she need it now and we didn't?

So, to any other Jamaican with up coming interviews, I would advise that you take along your petitioner parent Marriage License just to be on the safe side.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

My interview its coming... I just wanted to know if you guys can help me with something, my mother and sister filled affidavits for me (Nov 2016). On my IL it says bring their latest tax information.. but my question is do they need to fill a new affidavit or I just need their 2016 taxes?

Thanks

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
5 hours ago, Rob Gav said:

My interview its coming... I just wanted to know if you guys can help me with something, my mother and sister filled affidavits for me (Nov 2016). On my IL it says bring their latest tax information.. but my question is do they need to fill a new affidavit or I just need their 2016 taxes?

Thanks

I had updated I-864 and tax returns for 2016, but at interview, they didn't ask for it. Guys who just had their interview also didn't have to provide, but it all depends on the consul. It won't hurt, if your family would email you their 2016 taxes and you would have it just in case they would ask.

Good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.