2,686 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello All,

Its almost end of the month still havent heard about the IL dates. Did any members (new/existing) received the IL (Interview Letter) in last 10 days or so ?

Do reply soon in this Thread with PD (priority date) & Interview Date.

Thanks.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Belize
Timeline

I reviewed all the blog spots, but have yet to see anyone posted ILs for F-1. :(

F1 ~ PD: 30th Mar,2007

AOF Received: 19th Apr. 2012

Case Completed: 27th Aug,2013

​I/L Received: 2nd Jun,2014

Medical Exam: 6th Jun, 2014

Interview: 1st July 2014

Visa Issued: 10th July 2014

Entered USA: 26 July 2014

Driver License 29 July 2014

Social Security# 05 August 2014

Job# 01 October 2014

----------------------------------------------

F1 Watch List

Timeline

Spoke to an agent he said listen for 1st March so...

Uhm, any idea what that means? Is he saying the PD is going to be March 1st, or ILs coming out March 1st first??? Very cryptic message, errr!! Good news, ILs are circulating on the Asian sites, however I have not seen anything for F1 as yet. Bitting nails!

Job# 01 October 2014

F1 Watch List

Uhm, any idea what that means? Is he saying the PD is going to be March 1st, or ILs coming out March 1st first??? Very cryptic message, errr!! Good news, ILs are circulating on the Asian sites, however I have not seen anything for F1 as yet. Bitting nails!

They must mean letters going out March 1st. The PD moving to March 1st would be almost 2 months movement but they only predicted 3-4 weeks previously IIRC.

Either way nothing that we can but but wait (and speculate) ClockWatch2.gif

Timeline

They must mean letters going out March 1st. The PD moving to March 1st would be almost 2 months movement but they only predicted 3-4 weeks previously IIRC.

Either way nothing that we can but but wait (and speculate) ClockWatch2.gif

Some letters has gone out, but maybe you are right it could be F1 letters that have not yet gone out and are expected to reach around March 1st. Very strange though, I've never heard of a case where a Rep makes reference to a date.

Slight correction in your statement, PD moving to March 1st would be a 4 week movement, not a 2 month movement. The current cutoff date is Feb. 1st, 2007 in the March, 2014 bulletin. so, from Feb 1st, 2007 to Mar 1st, 2007 would be a four weeks movement, which is inline with the prediction. I would love to see the PD reach Feb 27th or Mar 1st, in the April 2014 bulletin.

Job# 01 October 2014

F1 Watch List

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Folks.

My interview is coming... 20MAR

My question is:

My mother is USA citizen but she is in brazil right now.

I saw that she must have her domicile at USA. What does it means?

I know that she must live there.

Is a red flag when I tell the consul about this issue?

Her intention is to come back when I go to USA.

"Here we are on this earth, with only a few more decades to live, and we lose many irreplaceable hours brooding over grievances that, in a year's time, will be forgotten by us and by everybody..."

Dale Carnegie

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

I think you pretty much answered your own question :

“I saw that she must have her domicile at USA”

“I know that she must live there”

I would say that it is not just a red flag, but a complete blockage, because as I understand it, USA-domicile is a pre-requisite that the sponsor must fulfill.

Folks.

My interview is coming... 20MAR

My question is:

My mother is USA citizen but she is in brazil right now.

I saw that she must have her domicile at USA. What does it means?

I know that she must live there.

Is a red flag when I tell the consul about this issue?

Her intention is to come back when I go to USA.

Slight correction in your statement, PD moving to March 1st would be a 4 week movement, not a 2 month movement. The current cutoff date is Feb. 1st, 2007 in the March, 2014 bulletin. so, from Feb 1st, 2007 to Mar 1st, 2007 would be a four weeks movement, which is inline with the prediction. I would love to see the PD reach Feb 27th or Mar 1st, in the April 2014 bulletin.

Yes, you're right. I was looking at the Feb bulletin. March 2014 is listed as "up coming" so without thinking I thought that was the one due out in a couple of weeks. Doesn't take much to confuse me!

B

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.