obtaining COC Singapore

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi to all VJ member!

I been reading a lot of forum about COC Singapore some says Singapore

don't issue COC. I am telling u guys yes they do issue has long has u have a

letter from embassy requesting a COC u have to get a request letter from

them or else filling COC with out that is juat a waste of time..

I include receipt from singapore for u to see that singapore does

issue COC.

Hope this will help...

post-155523-0-79507000-1390653562_thumb.jpg

Edited by miajaz052206

Timeline

We applied COC Singapore last dec 17,2013 and advised that COC will arrived

in philippines supposedly jan 7,2014 but until now

I haven't receive also I'm a lil bit confused

does anyone knows if where they suppose to send our COC Singapore

im asking that because I am not the one personaly applied for it

its my friend but his not in singapore right now.

also I have reference number and says registered mail but I just

dont know wer they gonna send it I forgot to ask my friend and its

hard to get hold of him.

I called USEM they says ita not arrive yet. I am worried now dont have any ide

wheres my COC now.

called Singapore office but it just goes to voicemail

Please help.....I really appreciate ur response thank you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Try calling this number: +65 6557 3985 before 12 noon on weekdays to reach the COC office. They are closed on 31 Jan 2014 (Friday) for Chinese New Year. They will give you a tracking number so you can track the delivery of your COC on Singpost's website.

Edited by kitthekat

Flying to Seattle on 6 May 2014!

Hi to all VJ member!

I been reading a lot of forum about COC Singapore some says Singapore

don't issue COC. I am telling u guys yes they do issue has long has u have a

letter from embassy requesting a COC u have to get a request letter from

them or else filling COC with out that is juat a waste of time..

I include receipt from singapore for u to see that singapore does

issue COC.

Hope this will help...

hi. my husband's petition has been approved last sept. 30, 2013... but nvc hasn't receive it yet. for my husband to get coc from singapore can i already request letter from embassy requesting for coc even though nvc haven't received our approved petition yet from uscis? or what should i do? we have been waiting for so long already. and we just want to get ahead and prepare necessary documents needed.

Timeline

Hi baby0916

Has for our experience soon has u get your interview date just go ahead and show up for your interview. And they will ask you if u travel before and if yes then they will ask u a Certificate of clearance from Singapore they will give you the request form which u need to send along with other forms make sure you have that request form because with out that its useless to file your COC in Singapore because they will not process with out U.S embasy request form.

Also you can't file ahead with out the requeat form from USEM

Hi baby0916

Has for our experience soon has u get your interview date just go ahead and show up for your interview. And they will ask you if u travel before and if yes then they will ask u a Certificate of clearance from Singapore they will give you the request form which u need to send along with other forms make sure you have that request form because with out that its useless to file your COC in Singapore because they will not process with out U.S embasy request form.

Also you can't file ahead with out the requeat form from USEM

so once my husband show up for his interview, how can we submit the coc from singapore if he already have his interview?

Timeline

wait until they give you your request form CoC Singapore... after your interview they will give you the form also website where you can download some of the forms.

Like I said dont file yet COc in singapore with out the request form from embassy..

Timeline

Like us we already had our interview medical we are approved but visa is pending until we obtain COc in singapore..

Thats the only documents we need then they will issue visa...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

I am not an I-130 filer, so pardon me if I'm not as familiar...but others have posted that you can go ahead to apply for the COC with the NVC checklist that states a "Statutory Declaration of No-Crime Conviction" is not acceptable. Let me see if I can find the thread...http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/422890-need-help-obtaining-the-singaporean-police-certificate/

Seems like you don't have to wait for your interview before applying for the COC. Might help to cut down some of the waiting time?

Edited by kitthekat

Flying to Seattle on 6 May 2014!

Timeline

Hi kithekat thanx for the info I finally get hold of the officer in Singapore and ask about my COC they gave m the tracking number and that day I check and its in 1pm philippines already my sis went to post office to get the packet and thank God we finally have it in our hand....

This visajourney website really helps a lot...thank you VJ and to all who gave time to respond my post I really do appreciate y'all...maraming salamat po...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.