TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yes They are working on saturday and some times sunday aslo I aslo got update in my case on saturday lets praying and hope for the best inshallah

few weeks ago you send email.. you get any reply from embassy ? or your status update without any email please tell me becoz i send them email few weeks ago thay did not reply my any email but my status update i m hoping thay are working on my case

few weeks ago you send email.. you get any reply from embassy ? or your status update without any email please tell me becoz i send them email few weeks ago thay did not reply my any email but my status update i m hoping thay are working on my case

since 15 july i submit all documents they ask for and i sending them emails they never replay to my emails only got update in my case and last update was my case 30 august thats all i just dont understand it not repaly to us ::( they told me when i submit all this documents they will call me for finger print and oath ? i am still waiting :( just tired of waiting

Timeline

since 15 july i submit all documents they ask for and i sending them emails they never replay to my emails only got update in my case and last update was my case 30 august thats all i just dont understand it not repaly to us : :( they told me when i submit all this documents they will call me for finger print and oath ? i am still waiting :( just tired of waiting

bro dont worry soon thay will call you for finger print and oath...

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Salaam To All AP Family,

Hammad , Ur Interview was in Aug 2013 .? right ? how many updates got till today ?

Well, Best of Luck For All

lol nope aug 2014. interview on 12th updates on 13 21 02 .

I had ap for b2 visa back in 2008 for 3 months in total.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Alhamdullilah I got call from embassy today come to 15 Sept for finger print and oath bring only orginal ID CARD so you guys thinks they will issuse my visa ? what they asking any question ? please tell me i am worried and please praying for me

start packing your bags thats good news brother good luck to you our prayers with you ,,, insha allha you get your visa

Timeline

Alhamdullilah I got call from embassy today come to 15 Sept for finger print and oath bring only orginal ID CARD so you guys thinks they will issuse my visa ? what they asking any question ? please tell me i am worried and please praying for me

it is good news bro yes offcours thay will issue you visa i m so much happy for you realy my pray is with you bro best of luck i m hoping soon i will hear good news too

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.