TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

The embassy uses many ways to do a background check not just using the FBI. They can work on your case at anytime that is why it is important to check the ceac website everyday.

Carolynhotstuff that mean my case has not been touched for two months??????????????????

and let say it is only sent for name check to FBI, So then at that instance the time till which the case is with FBI, the embassy won't be updating it if they are not working any more on it themselves?????

Timeline

visa at hand atlast! It's been a very helpful experience being a member of this forum as well as the now defunct, family based immigration dot com. Please feel free to message me whenever anybody needs any help! Thank you all and best of luck!

Hi Waleed39,

first of all i would like to introduce my self to u. my name is omer. my wife is U.S. national. and we got married on jan,2013. and then later on i got interview on oct,2013. and since then my case pending under A.P. Visa officer at the time of my interview also kept my Passport with her by saying that she will send me my passport back by issuing my visa on it. later on this July,14th 2014 i got a call from U.S. Embassy Islamabad and the lady at the other end of the call asked me to submit my fresh medical and 2 visa photos. which i submitted to them through American Express on July, 22nd 2014.after that neither i got any other call, E-mail or any other response from Embassy nor my case is being updated by U.S. embassy. it is still struck upon July, 18th 2014.

now my Question from u is that.can u please help me with my case? what do u think by when Embassy will issue me my visa? and what steps are next to be done by the Embassy? should i E-mail embassy to ask about my case now? any other Advice u have for me?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi Waleed39,

first of all i would like to introduce my self to u. my name is omer. my wife is U.S. national. and we got married on jan,2013. and then later on i got interview on oct,2013. and since then my case pending under A.P. Visa officer at the time of my interview also kept my Passport with her by saying that she will send me my passport back by issuing my visa on it. later on this July,14th 2014 i got a call from U.S. Embassy Islamabad and the lady at the other end of the call asked me to submit my fresh medical and 2 visa photos. which i submitted to them through American Express on July, 22nd 2014.after that neither i got any other call, E-mail or any other response from Embassy nor my case is being updated by U.S. embassy. it is still struck upon July, 18th 2014.

now my Question from u is that.can u please help me with my case? what do u think by when Embassy will issue me my visa? and what steps are next to be done by the Embassy? should i E-mail embassy to ask about my case now? any other Advice u have for me?

Usually when the embassy asks for renewed medicals and photos, it is a sign that visa issuance is near. For the last one month, the working at the Embassy has been lagging because of a worldwide system outage, then the week long Eid holidays and now these protests in Islamabad. Usually, they take around 2-3 weeks after you submit the renewed medicals to contact you. But since their working has not been regular in the last one month, your case is probably going to take some time. But all of this is not fact, it is my opinion. They might just simply be needing more time on your AP. If I were you, I would wait about another week or so before sending an email.

Hi Waleed39,

omer brother

i submit my new medical new visa picture aslo some orther documents embassy needed from me and i submit all this documents on 15 july and i am still waiting for embassy issuse my visa and waiting for call or email from embassy so dont worried soon inshallah they will issuse the visa soon inshallah just keep praying next month is important for all of them we will get our visa soon inshallah

Timeline

omer brother

i submit my new medical new visa picture aslo some orther documents embassy needed from me and i submit all this documents on 15 july and i am still waiting for embassy issuse my visa and waiting for call or email from embassy so dont worried soon inshallah they will issuse the visa soon inshallah just keep praying next month is important for all of them we will get our visa soon inshallah

Hi, Sajidla,

brother it is good to know that u are also the one along with me to who they have asked for the fresh medical and visa photos. and i will pray for u too. but in ur conversation u have written that next month is important for all of them. thats the only thing i dont clearly get. for whom u r indicating this sentence ? and also how it is important if u r indicating towards the embassy? and whats the special in this upcoming month? can u please help me?

Regards,

Omer.

this month has really bad in pakistani history i just hope next month there is no long march and orther things going in islamambad so embassy can work in our case and send us email or call us for finger print and oath keep praying everything gonna be alright inshallah

Timeline

salam all my dear expert friends, May Allah help u all in this process, soon u will get the visas n hand inshallah

i have a question plz, my case got completed 3 days ago and my interview wil b in islamabad embassy, when shouls i expect interview?

YoR SuGgStIoNs MaY Be ApPrEcIaTeD :)

Timeline

Hi, Sajidla,

brother it is good to know that u are also the one along with me to who they have asked for the fresh medical and visa photos. and i will pray for u too. but in ur conversation u have written that next month is important for all of them. thats the only thing i dont clearly get. for whom u r indicating this sentence ? and also how it is important if u r indicating towards the embassy? and whats the special in this upcoming month? can u please help me?

Regards,

omar sahb,

new physical year will start from september, means that more visa availability so more chances to get visa, that why sept is important,

let see for whom sept is a lucky month?

best of luck to all.

Omer.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.