TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

i wonder why fraud case got visa so easily and genuine case in cr1/ir category got long wait. why they cant make any difference and make fraud cases wait long, All All AP members who are away from their love ones were in pain and when we send mail we get the standard reply , why long AP for female beneficiary, my husband call senator who call dos they told him that our case is in review and in montering. I wonder what we me and my husband do wrong that this is now almost 7 months and no single movement , only when we send them email they sometime reply other wise 4 to 5 months sit idle , doing nothing on our case. I now lost my 6 weeks pregnancy, my husband alhamdolillah visit me every year, we spend quality time with each other, good understanding, no issue with each other, we go out of country to spend vacation, talk on skype daily, prove of every thing , his and mine income tax return since we get married,He and his family know me they visit pakistan every year and i meet almost all of them, i have his bank account statement, We have pictures and videos of time we spend together, bundles of emails, gifts exchange, Talk on phone daily, we talk to each other mother in law alost after every 15 days.what else do they need now what prove they need .His relative in other parts of world when they come and meet me we exchange gifts. having very alhamdollilah good relations with each other.what now they are waiting for.

Dear Sister I understand your pain and feeling about this everything i am male application and i married to us citzen in 2007 and them its take 2 yeas to clear and appoved by nvc and usisc to send case to embasssy and after 2 years i have interview us embassy in lslamambad in dec 19 2011 and they put me ap for no reason even my wife was with me in embassy and we been waiitng for 6 hours to call from a window and CO was nice them he got off from chair and send 2 pakistani male behid of me and take me to room and insult my relationship we have been waiting so long to be together isnt too much ask just wants to be together and live in peace and enjoy our new life together they just ask me for new pic and medical exam and ds260 fighting to embassy all the way i am hope to get my visa soon inshallah i praying for i hope everyone get out from this nightmare process inshallah may allah help everyone ameen

Even some people come and go in our neighbor some like us some dont so how they judge whether we are genuine or not ?

yeah they do that in my case in 2012 them 2013 ......... 2 or 3.. times they do in my case but thanks allah everyone know that my story and everything so inshallah i will win and get this visa to be with my wife always

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

For those who have had their case statuses flip to "Expiring Soon"...when you contact the embassy to correct it, did the embassy start working on your case? I'm just wondering why the status flips sometimes. My husband's medical has expired before and the status never flipped. Our case was recently returned back to the embassy from USCIS (still don't know why it was requested back) and they called my husband for paperwork (DS 260, marriage/birth certificates, etc) but they did not request a new medical (which was expired) and his passport. Now we have a status change to "Expiring Soon".

Timeline

For those who have had their case statuses flip to "Expiring Soon"...when you contact the embassy to correct it, did the embassy start working on your case? I'm just wondering why the status flips sometimes. My husband's medical has expired before and the status never flipped. Our case was recently returned back to the embassy from USCIS (still don't know why it was requested back) and they called my husband for paperwork (DS 260, marriage/birth certificates, etc) but they did not request a new medical (which was expired) and his passport. Now we have a status change to "Expiring Soon".

When this apper mostly you get visa soon inshaallah.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Inshaa Allah you will get your visa this time,i hope

lets hope this week guys please praying for me

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Timeline

Lets see who s next in this week,

May God bless us all in the pipeline waiting for progress about our case.

Inshaa Allah you will get your visa this time,i hope

could you please tell us ur POE.........

and you got ur Green card very fast.as copmare to carolyn................its bcz poe or something else.

Timeline

Lets see who s next in this week,

May God bless us all in the pipeline waiting for progress about our case.

could you please tell us ur POE.........

and you got ur Green card very fast.as copmare to carolyn................its bcz poe or something else.

My Poe was very easy it took only 15 minutes and my gc came in 1 month .....

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

Citizenship

i send an email to embassy last week durning eid holidays today my case update but they dont replay any email to me back ? i wonder if they will call me for finger print or they will tell me to wait for finger print call or what i am just so worried and sad please praying for me

Timeline

New york Jfk Airport

I mean what was the city or airport where u landed and submitted ur docs.

MARCH 2012 2nd

Citizenship

Timeline

i send an email to embassy last week durning eid holidays today my case update but they dont replay any email to me back ? i wonder if they will call me for finger print or they will tell me to wait for finger print call or what i am just so worried and sad please praying for me

i also email and this is the first time they didnt reply but updated my status...............so no worries may be they are not replying for some reason...................)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.