TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My case didnt even touch by them uptill now. I wonder did they have my case in their system and they only change date when we send them mail ,as i mentioned before my husband send mail to embassy they didnt reply and they just change date. since nov 13 there is no new update .

Timeline

Aisha they will only change the date if they work on your case or send out an email. My husband has been in AP 17 months after our case was sent back to the embassy. You have to prepare

yourself to wait. I know it is hard to wait but each time your date changes is a good thing.

Timeline

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. My husband has been in AP since July 2012. We were asked to submit the updated medical and 230 forms since his docs were expiring. It's been over 2 weeks since we submitted the new docs, and we still haven't seen an update on the ceac website so, I have a couple of questions for you all -

1. How long does it take for the Embassy to receive your updated medical and DS 230?

2. In addition, does the embassy email you to let you know that they have received the docs? Or, do we have to email them and confirm if they have received the package?

I hope and pray that we are all out of the AP soon, IA.

Aisha they will only change the date if they work on your case or send out an email. My husband has been in AP 17 months after our case was sent back to the embassy. You have to prepare

yourself to wait. I know it is hard to wait but each time your date changes is a good thing.

salaam sister, Could you Please check your yahoo mail?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

pls help me what is meaing CEAC website now shows this below message.

U.S. Department of State
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Expiring Soon

Section 203(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act requires that your registration be canceled and any petition approved on your behalf canceled, if you do not apply for your immigrant visa within one year of being advised to do so.

You were advised of this requirement over 1 year ago, but we have not received a response from you since then. As a result, your application for a visa has been canceled and any petition approved on your behalf has also been canceled.

Your application may be reinstated and any petition revalidated if, within one year, you can establish that your failure to pursue your immigrant visa application was due to circumstances beyond your control. Please provide a written statement to the Embassy or Consulate outlining the circumstances beyond your control and noting that you still wish to pursue this visa petition.

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.

Timeline

nmk11,

Sometimes it takes 3 weeks for the embassy to get your mail and enter it into their computer system. When your documents are in the computer system the date will change on the ceac website. You can also call the Dept of State to see if your documents were received. The embassy will not call or email to tell you they received your documents it's up to you to find out.

Maanf2a,

This might mean your medical and other documents are expired. Email the embassy or call the Dept of State to find out what you need to do.

Timeline

nmk11,

Sometimes it takes 3 weeks for the embassy to get your mail and enter it into their computer system. When your documents are in the computer system the date will change on the ceac website. You can also call the Dept of State to see if your documents were received. The embassy will not call or email to tell you they received your documents it's up to you to find out.

Maanf2a,

This might mean your medical and other documents are expired. Email the embassy or call the Dept of State to find out what you need to do.

Thank you! smile.png Praying for you and everyone on this forum!

Timeline

I heard somewhere that they take less time if female is beneficiary as compare to male .But i feel in my case this is wrong because its already more then 3 months and no contact from there .Every day i check my email and keep my phone on full volume that i might get call from them today.But days are passing without any email or call. I miss my husband every day.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I heard somewhere that they take less time if female is beneficiary as compare to male .But i feel in my case this is wrong because its already more then 3 months and no contact from there .Every day i check my email and keep my phone on full volume that i might get call from them today.But days are passing without any email or call. I miss my husband every day.

you are female beneficiary? petitioner is male?

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I am so happy to see 2012 case approvals whom have been facing long AP. Congrats to all the September 2012 interviewers on their visa issue news. Now everyone please continue to pray for the rest of us. My case has been in AP for 1 year and 1 month and 20 days. ISB EM used to update my case however I haven't seen any recent updates. Please remember me in your prays.

I was interviewed in August 2012 and my case started to update on September 5th 2013 till September 12th 2013. Since then there has been np update!

inshallah you will get it soon.protest6wz.gif mine issued yesterday and yeah im sept 2012 applicant.

When did they ask you to submit the passport? or was it with them all this time?

Timeline

I was interviewed in August 2012 and my case started to update on September 5th 2013 till September 12th 2013. Since then there has been np update!

When did they ask you to submit the passport? or was it with them all this time?

Mine was 10/01/2012 and we submitted our docs two weeks prior to Oct 2013, they did many updates around that time however now there is no movement.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.