Star35

CEAC

34 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I though you pick up the results of the Medical once you are done with it. My fiancee's on her third day today. 14 vaccinations in total, poor girl cray5ol.gif.

Clarify please, thanks.

On the last day your fiancee will be given the DS-3025 vaccination record, a CD and her passport will be stamped by SLEC. SLEC will then send the medical file over to USEM.

14 shots!! Ouch!!! Extra ice cream for sure!! :)

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

On the last day your fiancee will be given the DS-3025 vaccination record, a CD and her passport will be stamped by SLEC. SLEC will then send the medical file over to USEM.

14 shots!! Ouch!!! Extra ice cream for sure!! smile.png

My fiancee mentioned that she had to pay certain stations during this ordeal. Does anyone know what these fees are? She's just too tired to ask questions already.

We also had to pay around 4K pesos because we re-scheduled her interview at an earlier date. Is this a normal fee?

Timeline

My fiancee mentioned that she had to pay certain stations during this ordeal. Does anyone know what these fees are? She's just too tired to ask questions already.

We also had to pay around 4K pesos because we re-scheduled her interview at an earlier date. Is this a normal fee?

Say what? SLEC charges only one fee, as stated on their website.

There is no fee to reschedule, you are allowed to reschedule twice without having to pay another visa fee. How do you pay a fee when rescheduling the interview?

Something smells fishy.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Say what? SLEC charges only one fee, as stated on their website.

There is no fee to reschedule, you are allowed to reschedule twice without having to pay another visa fee. How do you pay a fee when rescheduling the interview?

Something smells fishy.

I rescheduled her interview after she submitted and went for her Medical. What she was told is that it's a fee to "Rush" her files and send it next day to the Embassy since hers was moved to the 18th which will be on 10 days from yesterday. Does it really take more than 10 days to get a file to USEM?

Timeline

I rescheduled her interview after she submitted and went for her Medical. What she was told is that it's a fee to "Rush" her files and send it next day to the Embassy since hers was moved to the 18th which will be on 10 days from yesterday. Does it really take more than 10 days to get a file to USEM?

Like said... something is fishy... or bluntly put - BULLSH_T! There is no "rush fee" at SLEC... something smells. No sure who is handing who a line.

Embassy recommends doing the medical 5-7 days before the interview.

You rescheduled the interview? How did you get charged 4K? And secondly who and how did you pay that to USEM?

Need waders for this one.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Like said... something is fishy... or bluntly put - BULLSH_T! There is no "rush fee" at SLEC... something smells. No sure who is handing who a line.

You rescheduled the interview? How did you get charged 4K? And secondly who and how did you pay that to USEM?

I rescheduled the interview via the USEM portal. My fiancee's really woozy after all the shots and she's too tired to deal with the BS from St Luke's. But I will definitely pursue the issue with her when she's a bit stable.

Timeline

that's totally! wronged! and unfair :-( there's no 14 shot in a day that will be given... NEVER! you can verify that to SLEC and check for yourself... i didn't say anything she's making up her stories the only thing you'll pay is 1000 pesos unless you'll receive a referral which personally happened to me... and if you'll be given 14 shots? geeezzzz... she'll be in SHOCK! and there's no such thing "RUSH" please!!!!! sorry but that was so wronged!!!! ask her. and call SLEC, SMH....

Timeline

that's totally! wronged! and unfair :-( there's no 14 shot in a day that will be given... NEVER! you can verify that to SLEC and check for yourself... i didn't say anything she's making up her stories the only thing you'll pay is 1000 pesos unless you'll receive a referral which personally happened to me... and if you'll be given 14 shots? geeezzzz... she'll be in SHOCK! and there's no such thing "RUSH" please!!!!! sorry but that was so wronged!!!! ask her. and call SLEC, SMH....

I agree, most are only given 4 shots, not 14. No one has ever been given 14 shots that I have read about, but I figured I would not jump all over that one.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

I agree, most are only given 4 shots, not 14. No one has ever been given 14 shots that I have read about, but I figured I would not jump all over that one.

Her Medical ordeal took 3 days. The last two days were all vaccinations. They have to give it to her in intervals which explains the one extra day.

Timeline

Well the number of vaccinations administered will be listed on the DS-3025 that she was given at completion, along with the CD of the x-rays.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Well the number of vaccinations administered will be listed on the DS-3025 that she was given at completion, along with the CD of the x-rays.

I'm hoping these shots would suffice and not needed anymore when she does her AOS here in the mainland.

I think the fee that was collected was for the re-schedule. There must be a disconnect there between her and whomever she dealt with at SLEC. I have the number and I will personally call them tomorrow.

Timeline

I'm hoping these shots would suffice and not needed anymore when she does her AOS here in the mainland.

I think the fee that was collected was for the re-schedule. There must be a disconnect there between her and whomever she dealt with at SLEC. I have the number and I will personally call them tomorrow.

What fee for re-schedule? There isn't any fee.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Carl... yes, please call SLEC before I call them to verify and slap all the informations to your fiance! what fee? and what re-schedule there is no such! I told you i got referral and paid only 1000 pesos and there's no fixers inside SLEC! A BIG NO! and yes It took 3 days for me...

1. Medical/ Blood test/ X-ray/ Physical Exam etc... Oct 3, 2013

2.With Referral.... once cleared will go back the next day or the given scheduled date for vaccination Oct. 4, 2013

3.Vaccination.Oct. 5, 2013

This what happened to me to SLEC and I paid to the cashier no special lines or whatever your fiance is saying! I feel sorry for her....

any ways Hank was right look at her DS 3025... verify the vaccinations. but just to make everything clear! NO RUSH FEE!

and those who will read this I will say this in our own language to make it easy and clear... makunsensya naman kayo! and if you think the shoe fits be my guess wear it!

This ^

This^

Carl... yes, please call SLEC before I call them to verify and slap all the informations to your fiance! what fee? and what re-schedule there is no such! I told you i got referral and paid only 1000 pesos and there's no fixers inside SLEC! A BIG NO! and yes It took 3 days for me...

1. Medical/ Blood test/ X-ray/ Physical Exam etc... Oct 3, 2013

2.With Referral.... once cleared will go back the next day or the given scheduled date for vaccination Oct. 4, 2013

3.Vaccination.Oct. 5, 2013

This what happened to me to SLEC and I paid to the cashier no special lines or whatever your fiance is saying! I feel sorry for her....

any ways Hank was right look at her DS 3025... verify the vaccinations. but just to make everything clear! NO RUSH FEE!

and those who will read this I will say this in our own language to make it easy and clear... makunsensya naman kayo! and if you think the shoe fits be my guess wear it!

and this. ^

I agree with Hank and Babeej. There are total of 12 required vaccination types based on DS-3025 (see link: http://photos.state.gov/libraries/thailand/591452/iv/ds3025.pdf ) Everything will NOT be given at SLEC, especially not in 1 or even 2 days. At most and normally, it's just 3 vaccinations: MMR, Hepa-B and DT (Tetanus-Diphteria). And I highly doubt the 3-day medical. Unless she had sputum culture, she won't exceed 2 days in medical tests.

Yep, NO fixing and NO RUSH fees options available for SLEC and US Embassy. I'm sorry, but these are the facts.

Edited by sweet_cheeks

heart.gif After all, we're all just walking home ...heart.gif

:energy: N-400 in progess ...

01/14/2013 Filed I-129f

07/31/2013 I-129f NOA2

11/04/2013 Visa Received

11/21/2013 POE: Honolulu .. Aloha!

01/27/2014 Wedding day! (L)

03/11/2014 Filed I-485, I-131 and I-765

05/31/2014 EAD/AP card received

06/27/2014 Green card received

05/12/2016 Filed I-751

05/25/2016 Check cashed

05/26/2016 NOA (Dated 05/16) Received

06/20/2016 Biometric Appointment

05/07/2017 10-year Green card received

N-400

07/02/2018 Filed N-400 online

07/24/2018 Biometric Appointment

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.