Gill2013

AFTER INTERVIEW CO GAVE 221G TO MY WIFE "NEED JOINT SPONSOR"

249 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i am hoping and wishing so.. it should reach by tomorrow if not for some reason they will deliver it on Monday.

Mine was in Lahore for 3 days. It was making us mad because it reached from Lahore to USA in less then 2 days and they wouldn't deliver from Lahore to islambad for three days. Anyways good luck tomorrow and wish us luck too

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Mine was in Lahore for 3 days. It was making us mad because it reached from Lahore to USA in less then 2 days and they wouldn't deliver from Lahore to islambad for three days. Anyways good luck tomorrow and wish us luck too

yeah sure good luck ..just keep updating each other.

Timeline

The package delivered on Friday @11:am ..(sigh)

Timeline

That's good!! Now you wait like us sad.png

i know but it worth to wait than failed to provide documents they ask....one thing i would like to know about 221g form what is the color of 221g form your husband got ?

the one my wife got is light blue ..

Timeline

i know but it worth to wait than failed to provide documents they ask....one thing i would like to know about 221g form what is the color of 221g form your husband got ?

the one my wife got is light blue ..

Light blue also

Timeline

Light blue also

so i think we won't have to worry too much ..my cousin's husband got green 221g form and he had to wait more than a year to get a visa.. my brother-in-law was telling that there was mentioned it can take upto 6 months and took more than one year ..where as the one my wife got it doesn't mentioned at all and neither of your husband if i am not wrong?

Timeline

so i think we won't have to worry too much ..my cousin's husband got green 221g form and he had to wait more than a year to get a visa.. my brother-in-law was telling that there was mentioned it can take upto 6 months and took more than one year ..where as the one my wife got it doesn't mentioned at all and neither of your husband if i am not wrong?

I don't know. At this point all we can do is watch what happens then we'll know if we were right :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I don't know. At this point all we can do is watch what happens then we'll know if we were right :(

Can't say nothing mine still stuck there no response or update all we can do now is jst wait nd watch what's gonna happen there wasn't anything written on my paper either about AP timing.. 4th week going now and my status didn't even updated yet.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.