4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello guys, I have been patiently waiting since Spectember 6th (Noa1 - March 11th,2013, Noa2 - August 8th 2013, CSC) and receiving the case number to be ready and shipped to my Fiance's home country. I got tired of the wait and finally reached out to my Senator and received the response below:

--------------------

Mr xxxxxxx

Thank you for the documents. I spoke with someone at the National Visa Center and was told that your case is undergoing administrative processing. Unfortunately, when cases are in administrative processing there is nothing that can be done to waive or expedite the process and they are unable to give us a timeline of when it will be completed. If you do not hear anything from NVC within the next 4-6 weeks, please feel free to let me know and I will follow up with them. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

--------------------

Wait, wait , and more wait, and misery now a days....

12/02/2012 - Met online

02/15/2013 - Met in person and got engaged

03/07/2013 - I-129F sent

03/11/2013 - NOA 1

08/08/2013 - NOA 2

09/06/2013 - NVC Received

09/30/2013 - NVC Left

10/07/2013 - Packet 3 (India does not send packet 3 anymore, instead received email instructing to register at ustraveldocs.com and follow instructions)

10/07/2013 - Packet 4 (India does not send packet 4 anymore, instead received email instructing to register at ustraveldocs.com and follow instructions)

10/19/2013 - Medical

10/28/2013 - Interview & approved (pre-poned from 11/25/2013 to 10/28/2013 as we were fotunate to find one earlier through ustraveldocs.com)

11/25/2013 - Visa in hand

11/28/2013 - Arrived in SanFrancisco

12/02/2013 - Married in San Jose

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i understand how hard it is to wait. i've been in that situation but just be positive that you'll have it sooner. good luck! :)

Timeline

Hello guys, I have been patiently waiting since Spectember 6th (Noa1 - March 11th,2013, Noa2 - August 8th 2013, CSC) and receiving the case number to be ready and shipped to my Fiance's home country. I got tired of the wait and finally reached out to my Senator and received the response below:

--------------------

Mr xxxxxxx

Thank you for the documents. I spoke with someone at the National Visa Center and was told that your case is undergoing administrative processing. Unfortunately, when cases are in administrative processing there is nothing that can be done to waive or expedite the process and they are unable to give us a timeline of when it will be completed. If you do not hear anything from NVC within the next 4-6 weeks, please feel free to let me know and I will follow up with them. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

--------------------

Wait, wait , and more wait, and misery now a days....

i feel you. ive been waiting since august too for our stuff to reach the nvc. im baffled at how it could take so long and frustrated that theres not a thing to do but wait wait wait. i hope it happens next week for you!

Timeline

Thank you all. Let's hope that it does not take any more longer.

12/02/2012 - Met online

02/15/2013 - Met in person and got engaged

03/07/2013 - I-129F sent

03/11/2013 - NOA 1

08/08/2013 - NOA 2

09/06/2013 - NVC Received

09/30/2013 - NVC Left

10/07/2013 - Packet 3 (India does not send packet 3 anymore, instead received email instructing to register at ustraveldocs.com and follow instructions)

10/07/2013 - Packet 4 (India does not send packet 4 anymore, instead received email instructing to register at ustraveldocs.com and follow instructions)

10/19/2013 - Medical

10/28/2013 - Interview & approved (pre-poned from 11/25/2013 to 10/28/2013 as we were fotunate to find one earlier through ustraveldocs.com)

11/25/2013 - Visa in hand

11/28/2013 - Arrived in SanFrancisco

12/02/2013 - Married in San Jose

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.