dvora

DS-260 vaccination requirement question

20 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Not yet. My husband (petitioner) called NVC this morning and the NVC operator told him that we are case complete as of Sept 30.

I think the case complete email will come after 5 or 7 days.

Hi apple21...

congrats for ....apporoved status...

can u plese share a interview experiance(type of question that u have faced) ....so we can have some idea about that....

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi apple21...

congrats for ....apporoved status...

can u plese share a interview experiance(type of question that u have faced) ....so we can have some idea about that....

Thanks. Click on my timeline. I posted my interview experience. luv.gif

Edited by apple21

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have filed for my wife on F2A category and she had submitted DS-230 which we were told was replaced by DS-260 online version as of Sept 3rd,2013. DS-260 online version is similar to DS-230 but we are stuck at one question:

Do you have documentation to establish that you have received vaccinations in accordance with U.S. law? trg_bk.GIF

Yes No

She is from Mumbai, India and not sure what US laws are and their requirements. Although she has most of the vaccination required we are not sure if they will accept her local doctors certificate regarding the same. If you answer NO, it asks to explain and opens a new box.

We were going to answer NO and write explanation that she has all vaccinations according to Indian Law. Please guide if this will be OK to do as it is confusing and don't want it to affect her application.

Refer from that question is Yes . Except the rest of the question are No.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Yest i filled my DS-260 form and in that i selected yes for vaccination documentation but i do not have it as if now...based on reading few forums I thought it ll b done at the time of medical test before the interview so i chose 'yes'...Now I feel that there is mixed review about yes or no...I am bit worried...

Has anybody who has said 'yes' despite of not having documentation faced delay or problem??? please reply..

Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.