Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oohpartiv

I-130 MARCH 2013 FILERS!! NBC

4,812 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

Haven't seen a topic made yet for this month, so figured I would do it for the new filers.

If you sent off your I-130 packet and got a March 2013 NOA1 priority date, post your experiences/information here and get to know your fellow filers!

thanks oohpartiv for starting this thread :thumbs:

USC thru naturalization,hubby sent packet last feb 28 (spouse & 2minors), rcvd NOA1 by post march 9, MSC# given, priority date is march 4. march10 here in the philippines, i tried to checked it at USCIS site, and its in initial review.

hope everything speeeeedddyyyyyy fast

Edited by Infoneeded

if this is for March 2013 AOS Filers, heres a link to a thread that was actually created before this one. You guys can follow which ever you choose. Just a FYI note.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/417000-march-2013-filers/page__st__15__p__6039387#entry6039387

if this is for March 2013 AOS Filers, heres a link to a thread that was actually created before this one. You guys can follow which ever you choose. Just a FYI note.

http://www.visajourn...87#entry6039387

This is just for IR-1/CR-1 filers, so they won't need to do the Adjustment of Status process. Thanks, though. good.gif

Edited by oohpartiv

Hi thank you for this thread I submitted my I-130 for my mother on march 7 and received noa1 through text and email on March13 Saying they got my case and its been routed to naational benefits center,. March 14 they cashed my check and I received the hard copy of noa1 march 15 so waiting whats next..thanks guys keep is posted:)

Can't edit posts?

We've been routed to National Benefits Center.

Good? Bad? Normal?

All I-130s filed after August 2012 get sent to NBC. Unless both the beneficiary and the USC are living abroad (in which case it would stay at NBC for processing), your case should get sent to your local field office after a month or two. good.gif So you're good for now!

Journey of my parents:2-28-13 Sent the I-130

3-4-13 Priority Date

3-5-13 Check cashed

3-6-13 Received the NOA1

All I-130s filed after August 2012 get sent to NBC. Unless both the beneficiary and the USC are living abroad (in which case it would stay at NBC for processing), your case should get sent to your local field office after a month or two. good.gif So you're good for now!

Back to Top ↑

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Try asking our VJ Immigration Lawyers.