VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Affiliates     Members

Latest VJ Member Visa Approvals - Congratulations!

blank avatarAmanda & Justin
K1 Visa
Canada
Emily & Friday
K1 Visa
Nigeria
blank avatarA & U
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Pakistan
Stephen & Alissa
K1 Visa
Netherlands
blank avatarChris & Aimee
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
United Kingdom
blank avatarT & A
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Japan
blank avatarR & N
K1 Visa
Nepal
A & J
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Dominican Republic
Lorenzo & Glomie
K1 Visa
Philippines
John & Alina
K1 Visa
Romania

Visa Interviews Today: Good Luck!!

Al & Maly
IR-5 Visa
Philippines
Rick & Andrea
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Canada
blank avatarPS & JS
IR-5 Visa
Canada
blank avatarAnnaRose & Matteo
K1 Visa
Italy
Sarah & William
K1 Visa
Colombia
blank avatarsophia & jamie
K1 Visa
United Kingdom
blank avatarGeorgiana & Bogdan
K1 Visa
Romania
Michael & Angelie
K1 Visa
Philippines
blank avatarDan & Annalyn
K1 Visa
Hong Kong
blank avatarP & B
K1 Visa
Finland
blank avatarY & R
K1 Visa
Azerbaijan
blank avataraaron & veronica
K1 Visa
Philippines

• Please log in to reply

I-130 MARCH 2013 FILERS!! NBC

#961 lucybelle

lucybelle

Platinum Member

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:20 AM

Fingers crossed for you KPSP!

NOA 1 - Visa in hand: 479 days (one year, three months and twenty-two days)

Full timeline-

Spoiler

#962 GoLdEnSkY99

GoLdEnSkY99

Platinum Member

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:32 AM

On September 23, 2013 (2:49 PM) / Senator's office wrote:
Hello XXXXXX,

We have  received the response below from the USCIS Omaha field office regarding the I-130, Petition for an Alien Relative,  filed on behalf of XXXXXXXXXX.

“This case is in our office.  The officer assigned to this case told me that she will work on this case today.  Therefore, the petitioner should receive correspondence on this case this week.”

Based on this response, please feel free to contact our office if you have not received correspondence from USCIS by Monday, September 30, 2013.

This is a good news for you. May be you will be processed soon! :)

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.

~ Mahatma Gandhi

#963 dilmera

dilmera

Gold Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:45 AM

Finally received this in the e-mail yesterday.

On September 23, 2013 (10:49 AM) / Senator's office wrote:

Hello XXXXXXX,

We have received the response below from the USCIS National Benefits Center regarding the I-130, Petition for an Alien Relative,  filed on behalf of XXXXXXXXXX.

After a review of our systems it was found that Case MSC 13 XXX XXXXX, Form I-130 filed on behalf of XXXXXXX was transferred to the USCIS Omaha Field Office on 09/17/2013 for further processing.  The NBC no longer has jurisdiction over this case.  You will need to contact the field office for further assistance.

We have contacted the USCIS Omaha Field office for a response.  We will be back in touch with you as soon as we receive a reply.
=================================================================================================================
Hello XXXXXX,

We have  received the response below from the USCIS Omaha field office regarding the I-130, Petition for an Alien Relative,  filed on behalf of XXXXXXXXXX.

This case is in our office.  The officer assigned to this case told me that she will work on this case today.  Therefore, the petitioner should receive correspondence on this case this week.

Based on this response, please feel free to contact our office if you have not received correspondence from USCIS by Monday, September 30, 2013.

===============================================================================================================
I hope something happens this week. I am sure these political represenatatives were not able to do anything with my case but I was in line. 
So, I would suggest calling USCIS and asking if the file has been transferred. Maybe, we March filer's petitions are getting sent to local office in batches hence your's maybe in that batch. 

KP & SP, finally some good news. I am very excited to hear that. Maybe everyone's petition is being sent to the local office and will be adjudicated there. The letter you had was the first positive one to come from a senator's office and seemed promising too. All the best to you and the rest of us.

Hello XXXXXXX,

We have received the response below from the USCIS National Benefits Center regarding the I-130, Petition for an Alien Relative,  filed on behalf of XXXXXXXXXX.

After a review of our systems it was found that Case MSC 13 XXX XXXXX, Form I-130 filed on behalf of XXXXXXX was transferred to the USCIS Omaha Field Office on 09/17/2013 for further processing.  The NBC no longer has jurisdiction over this case.  You will need to contact the field office for further assistance.

We have contacted the USCIS Omaha Field office for a response.  We will be back in touch with you as soon as we receive a reply.
=================================================================================================================
Hello XXXXXX,

This case is in our office.  The officer assigned to this case told me that she will work on this case today.  Therefore, the petitioner should receive correspondence on this case this week.

===============================================================================================================
I hope something happens this week. I am sure these political represenatatives were not able to do anything with my case but I was in line. 
So, I would suggest calling USCIS and asking if the file has been transferred. Maybe, we March filer's petitions are getting sent to local office in batches hence your's maybe in that batch. 

KP & SP, finally some good news. I am very excited to hear that. Maybe everyone's petition is being sent to the local office and will be adjudicated there. The letter you had was the first positive one to come from a senator's office and seemed promising too. All the best to you and the rest of us.

Hello XXXXXXX,

Hello XXXXXX,

I'm the beneficiary, wife of USC.

12/30/2012: Got engaged.
1/16/2013: Got married in India.
2/28/2013: Attorney mailed the I-130 from a U.S. address.
3/4/2013: Priority date, NOA1.
11/6/2013: Case was transferred to Nebraska Service Center.
1/6/2014: 60 days of transfer are up, put in an e-request, given 30 days' time. Contacted the senator. Senator asked to wait till Feb 6 and if nothing then she will do something.
2/5/2014: Website status changed to RFE.
2/10/2014: Attorney gets RFE. They need G325A and photos of both me and husband, original marriage certificate, copy of marriage record and it's translation.
2/15/2014: Mailed the requisite documents to husband.
2/19/2014: Documents received by husband.
2/24/2014: RFE mailed.
2/26/2014: Case status changed to RFE review.
3/6/2014: After 367 days, NOA2. wow.gif

event.png

After approval kept calling NVC but NVC always had one reply, file was not in their system. Husband too called USCIS National Customer Service Center and was told case was sent to NVC.

4/2/2014: Write to NSCFollowup to know about the status of the petition.
4/10/2014: Put in a ?service request with USCIS starting with OVP to locate case.
4/16/2014: Reply from NSCFollowup that the U.S. law prohibited that office from responding to anyone other than the petitioner and to have the petitioner contact them.
4/18/2014: Sent email to NVC Research to locate the case.
4/22/2014: Petitioner sent email to NSCFollowup
5/14/2014: Receive email from NVC Research that they do not have a record of receiving the petition.
5/16/2014: Congressman's immigration caseworker contacted supervisor at NSC who said the petition is pending and will be dispatched in two weeks.
5/27/2014: Petitioner received response from NSCFollowup that the case was pending an internal extended review. Really?
6/19/2014: USCIS case status change, "On June 19, 2014, we shipped this case..."
7/1/2014: Case received at NVC.
7/14/2014: NVC case number assigned.
8/1/2014: AOS and IV fees invoiced.
8/2/2014: AOS and IV fees paid.
8/5/2014: AOS and IV fees status changed to paid.
8/6/2014: AOS and IV packages mailed, completed and submitted DS-260.
8/7/2014: AOS and IV packages delivered to NVC.
8/8/2014: AOS and IV packages put into the system (scanned).

event.png

#964 stlMac

stlMac

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:57 AM

Good News KP&SP. Have good luck to all of us. Hopefully I 130 pettions will move soon.

#965 aryann

aryann

• PipPipPip

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:58 AM

Great.. I hope for the best for you (and all of us)

Hello XXXXXXX,

“After a review of our systems it was found that Case MSC 13 XXX XXXXX, Form I-130 filed on behalf of XXXXXXX was transferred to the USCIS Omaha Field Office on 09/17/2013 for further processing.  The NBC no longer has jurisdiction over this case.  You will need to contact the field office for further assistance.”

Hello XXXXXX,

“This case is in our office.  The officer assigned to this case told me that she will work on this case today.  Therefore, the petitioner should receive correspondence on this case this week.”

#966 friendlyusa

friendlyusa

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:11 AM

I wish that was true but unfortunately there are a huge number of FEB filers waiting for NOA2.
there was some one in these VJ forums tracking bunch of MSCxxxx numbers to check the approvals from Jan and Feb and according to his trackings FEB is still a huge backlog.

I actually think almost all Jan filers are done, and most of Feb filers are.  There's no way it'll take another 9 months just to do March filers.

Spoiler

#967 LoveMyTico

LoveMyTico

Star Member

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:15 AM

Hello XXXXXXX,

“After a review of our systems it was found that Case MSC 13 XXX XXXXX, Form I-130 filed on behalf of XXXXXXX was transferred to the USCIS Omaha Field Office on 09/17/2013 for further processing.  The NBC no longer has jurisdiction over this case.  You will need to contact the field office for further assistance.”

Hello XXXXXX,

This is the most promising response I have seen so far..  please let us know if it speaks the truth.

Spoiler

event.pngevent.pngevent.png

#968 KP & SP

KP & SP

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:17 AM

This is the most promising response I have seen so far..  please let us know if it speaks the truth.

Sure Will.

#969 LoveMyTico

LoveMyTico

Star Member

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:17 AM

I wish that was true but unfortunately there are a huge number of FEB filers waiting for NOA2.
there was some one in these VJ forums tracking bunch of MSCxxxx numbers to check the approvals from Jan and Feb and according to his trackings FEB is still a huge backlog.

Actually,  VJ is sooooo small of a percentage of the actual number of filers.  You can see the last time each person has last accessed thier profile... I would bet alot of Feb filers never came back to update their timelines..

The flood is coming...  ClockWatch2.gif

Spoiler

event.pngevent.pngevent.png

#970 stlMac

stlMac

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:21 AM

Fingers crosses :)

Actually,  VJ is sooooo small of a percentage of the actual number of filers.  You can see the last time each person has last accessed thier profile... I would bet alot of Feb filers never came back to update their timelines..

The flood is coming...  ClockWatch2.gif

#971 aptiger

aptiger

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:52 AM

Fingers crossed KPSP! Hopefully you will get good news with in this week......

Hello XXXXXXX,

Hello XXXXXX,

USCIS 

3/5/13 - Sent I-130 (Phenix Lockbox) UPS Overnight

3/11/13 - Cleared the check 

3/19/13 - NOA1 hard copies received, Priority Date 3/6/13 (MSC)

6/10/13 - Case was Touched 

6/19/13 - call from senator office

7/8/13 - Case show up online as Initial Review for the first time

10/24/13 - Case transferred email  (transferred to other USCIS office)

10/25/13 - Case transferred email  (transferred to local USCIS office) 

10/28/13 - Hard Copy transferred mail (CSC)

10/30/13 - Case update email (transferred and is now being processed)

11/4/13 - Case was Touched

11/22/13 - Received NOA2 via text/email  (CSC) Moving on to NVC

11/29/13 -  Received NOA2 Hard copy mail

NVC

12/2/13 - NVC Received file (at dock)

12/6/13 - NVC Received file (in building)

12/19/13 - Enter into Computer

12/20/13 - NVC Case & Invoice # assigned (Call NVC)

12/31/13 -  DS-261 Available & Submitted (AOS, IV fee not available)

01/02/14 - AOS Bill Available & Paid

​01/06/14 - AOS Shows as 'PAID' 

01/06/14 - Sent I-864 Package (Delivered on 1/7/14) 

01/09/14 - NVC Scanned The I-864 

01/13/14 - IV Bill Available & Paid

01/15/14 - IV Shows as 'PAID'

01/15/14 - DS-260 Available & Submitted

01/15/14 - Sent IV Package (Delivered on 1/16/14)

01/17/14 - NVC Scanned The IV Package

01/29/14 - Call NVC find out got Checklist ( they wanted job letter) I-864 is OK

01/30/14 - Received Checklist via email (said reviewed Ds-260 and instructed me to send in civil documents). 

( Same email instructed me to submit job letter)  

01/30/14 - Send Checklist(job letter)-( Delivered on 1/31/14)

02/03/14 - NVC scanned the checklist 

02/07/14 - civil document review and accepted 

02/24/14 - Case Complete

-------------------------------------------------------------------

02/28/14 - Received P4 Eamil

04/28/14 - Interview(Mumbai)

05/13/14 - POE - San francisco

#972 gill8g

gill8g

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:42 PM

Hello fellow March filers and co-sufferers...  Last time I spoke to a tier 2 officer, she suggested I file an e-request. She said those go directly to USCIS and that I will have a chance to directly communicate with them (according to her, the call center people are not USCIS). In trying to file this e-request, I am presented with 2 choices, neither of which apply:

-Typographical error on a notice you received
-Non-Delivery of ASC Appointment Notice
Those of you who have filed a request, which did you pick? Were you presented with different choices?

Good luck and Godspeed to all.

anyone???

#973 KP & SP

KP & SP

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:20 PM

anyone???

File a service request with Tier 2.

#974 GoLdEnSkY99

GoLdEnSkY99

Platinum Member

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:44 PM

There has been 14 K-1 approvals since yesterday (from all service center), and none I-130. I see how wisely govt is using my hard earn money to make sure people who are not committed to each other get to see each other faster than people who has already committed to each other and in some cases have kids too. Well Done! KUDOS!!

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.

~ Mahatma Gandhi

#975 KP & SP

KP & SP

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:50 PM

There has been 14 K-1 approvals since yesterday (from all service center), and none I-130. I see how wisely govt is using my hard earn money to make sure people who are not committed to each other get to see each other faster than people who has already committed to each other and in some cases have kids too. Well Done! KUDOS!!

Exactly, doesn't make any sense. Congress need to act on these issues ASAP, are they being blindfolded? 

Back to Top ↑

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.