Full timeline- 

Filed from abroad- Costa Rica

NOA1- NOA2: 316 days

Jan 12, 2013: Married!!
Mar 19, 2013: NOA1

Jan 28, 2014: I-130 approved

NVC- Green Card in Hand: 189 days

Feb 3, 2014: TSC sends case to NVC
April 14: Real checklist for AOS (saying tax number was incorrect when it wasn't)
April 30: Another AOS checklist, for proof of employment (which was already sent)
May 1: Checklist for IV- certified marriage certificate (even though I sent a certified one originally)
July 1: INTERVIEW!!! - APPROVED!
July 16: POE through Miami
July 22: SSN card in the mail
August 30, 2014: Green card arrives in the mail!!!

ROC: 366 days
April 27, 2016: Sent 300 page ROC packet to VSC via overnight mail
May 16: Check shown as charged online, received NOA 1 dated April 29
June 20, 2016- Biometrics
April 28, 2017: Approval
May 4, 2017: Approval letter arrived
May 15, 2017: GC arrives in mail

N-400: 190 days
May 8: Sent packet to Dallas Lockbox
May 12: NOA 1, Credit card charged
June 7: Biometrics
June 16: "In line"
Oct 2: Interview letter arrives (online status still says ''in line'')
Oct 31: Interview- Approved!
Nov 13: Oath ceremony!  Applied for passport & registered to vote on site.
Nov 22: Passport arrives (paid for expedited service and overnight delivery)

Journey complete! A total of 1701 days or 4 years, 7 months and 26 days.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On September 23, 2013 (2:49 PM) / Senator's office wrote:
Hello XXXXXX,
We have received the response below from the USCIS Omaha field office regarding the I-130, Petition for an Alien Relative, filed on behalf of XXXXXXXXXX.
“This case is in our office. The officer assigned to this case told me that she will work on this case today. Therefore, the petitioner should receive correspondence on this case this week.”
Based on this response, please feel free to contact our office if you have not received correspondence from USCIS by Monday, September 30, 2013.

This is a good news for you. May be you will be processed soon! :)

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.

~ Mahatma Gandhi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Finally received this in the e-mail yesterday.

On September 23, 2013 (10:49 AM) / Senator's office wrote:

Hello XXXXXXX,

We have received the response below from the USCIS National Benefits Center regarding the I-130, Petition for an Alien Relative, filed on behalf of XXXXXXXXXX.

After a review of our systems it was found that Case MSC 13 XXX XXXXX, Form I-130 filed on behalf of XXXXXXX was transferred to the USCIS Omaha Field Office on 09/17/2013 for further processing. The NBC no longer has jurisdiction over this case. You will need to contact the field office for further assistance.

We have contacted the USCIS Omaha Field office for a response. We will be back in touch with you as soon as we receive a reply.

=================================================================================================================

Hello XXXXXX,

We have received the response below from the USCIS Omaha field office regarding the I-130, Petition for an Alien Relative, filed on behalf of XXXXXXXXXX.

This case is in our office. The officer assigned to this case told me that she will work on this case today. Therefore, the petitioner should receive correspondence on this case this week.

Based on this response, please feel free to contact our office if you have not received correspondence from USCIS by Monday, September 30, 2013.

===============================================================================================================

I hope something happens this week. I am sure these political represenatatives were not able to do anything with my case but I was in line.

So, I would suggest calling USCIS and asking if the file has been transferred. Maybe, we March filer's petitions are getting sent to local office in batches hence your's maybe in that batch.

KP & SP, finally some good news. I am very excited to hear that. Maybe everyone's petition is being sent to the local office and will be adjudicated there. The letter you had was the first positive one to come from a senator's office and seemed promising too. All the best to you and the rest of us.

Hello XXXXXXX,

We have received the response below from the USCIS National Benefits Center regarding the I-130, Petition for an Alien Relative, filed on behalf of XXXXXXXXXX.

After a review of our systems it was found that Case MSC 13 XXX XXXXX, Form I-130 filed on behalf of XXXXXXX was transferred to the USCIS Omaha Field Office on 09/17/2013 for further processing. The NBC no longer has jurisdiction over this case. You will need to contact the field office for further assistance.

We have contacted the USCIS Omaha Field office for a response. We will be back in touch with you as soon as we receive a reply.

=================================================================================================================

Hello XXXXXX,

This case is in our office. The officer assigned to this case told me that she will work on this case today. Therefore, the petitioner should receive correspondence on this case this week.

===============================================================================================================

I hope something happens this week. I am sure these political represenatatives were not able to do anything with my case but I was in line.

So, I would suggest calling USCIS and asking if the file has been transferred. Maybe, we March filer's petitions are getting sent to local office in batches hence your's maybe in that batch.

KP & SP, finally some good news. I am very excited to hear that. Maybe everyone's petition is being sent to the local office and will be adjudicated there. The letter you had was the first positive one to come from a senator's office and seemed promising too. All the best to you and the rest of us.

Hello XXXXXXX,

Hello XXXXXX,

I'm the beneficiary, wife of USC.
12/30/2012: Got engaged.
1/16/2013: Got married in India.

I-130:
2/28/2013: Attorney mailed the I-130 from a U.S. address.
3/4/2013: Priority date, NOA1.
11/6/2013: Case was transferred to Nebraska Service Center.

1/6/2014: 60 days of transfer are up, put in an e-request, given 30 days' time. Contacted the senator. Senator asked to wait till Feb 6 and if nothing then she will do something.
2/5/2014: Website status changed to RFE.
2/10/2014: Attorney gets RFE. They need G325A and photos of both me and husband, original marriage certificate, copy of marriage record and it's translation.
2/15/2014: Mailed the requisite documents to husband.
2/19/2014: Documents received by husband.
2/24/2014: RFE mailed.
2/26/2014: Case status changed to RFE review.
3/6/2014: After 367 days, NOA2.

After approval kept calling NVC but NVC always had one reply, file was not in their system. Husband too called USCIS National Customer Service Center and was told case was sent to NVC.
4/2/2014: Write to NSCFollowup to know about the status of the petition.
4/10/2014: Put in a ?service request with USCIS starting with OVP to locate case.
4/16/2014: Reply from NSCFollowup that the U.S. law prohibited that office from responding to anyone other than the petitioner and to have the petitioner contact them.
4/18/2014: Sent email to NVC Research to locate the case.
4/22/2014: Petitioner sent email to NSCFollowup
5/14/2014: Receive email from NVC Research that they do not have a record of receiving the petition.
5/16/2014: Congressman's immigration caseworker contacted supervisor at NSC who said the petition is pending and will be dispatched in two weeks.
5/27/2014: Petitioner received response from NSCFollowup that the case was pending an internal extended review. Really?
6/19/2014: USCIS case status change, "On June 19, 2014, we shipped this case..."
7/1/2014: Case received at NVC.
7/14/2014: NVC case number assigned.
8/1/2014: AOS and IV fees invoiced.
8/2/2014: AOS and IV fees paid.
8/5/2014: AOS and IV fees status changed to paid.
8/6/2014: AOS and IV packages mailed, completed and submitted DS-260.
8/7/2014: AOS and IV packages delivered to NVC.
8/8/2014: AOS and IV packages put into the system (scanned).
9/20/2014: Get the 60-day email.
9/30/2014: Case Complete!
10/3/2014: Interview scheduled for November 7.
10/20/2014: Medical appointment.

11/07/2014: Interview.

11/29/2014: POE JFK.

Timeline

Great.. I hope for the best for you (and all of us)

Hello XXXXXXX,
“After a review of our systems it was found that Case MSC 13 XXX XXXXX, Form I-130 filed on behalf of XXXXXXX was transferred to the USCIS Omaha Field Office on 09/17/2013 for further processing. The NBC no longer has jurisdiction over this case. You will need to contact the field office for further assistance.”
Hello XXXXXX,
“This case is in our office. The officer assigned to this case told me that she will work on this case today. Therefore, the petitioner should receive correspondence on this case this week.”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I wish that was true but unfortunately there are a huge number of FEB filers waiting for NOA2.

there was some one in these VJ forums tracking bunch of MSCxxxx numbers to check the approvals from Jan and Feb and according to his trackings FEB is still a huge backlog.

I actually think almost all Jan filers are done, and most of Feb filers are. There's no way it'll take another 9 months just to do March filers.

------------------------

17 APRIL 2013 : NOA1 Priority date
27 NOV: TSC; Transfered from NBC

3 Feb : NOA2 ( 296 days)

4 March: Shipped to NVC

11 March : Received at NVC

11 April: Case # assigned

18 April: paid both fees

9May: mailed AOS & IV packages

8May: DS260 completed

16May: packets scanned in NVC system

13 June: check list : missing page 7 of i864.

25 June : scan date AOS checklist

7 Aug: Case Complete...... BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT

14 Aug: interview date assigned

16 Aug: Email interview appointment received

18 Aug: Medical completed

23 Aug: biometric done,DS260 stamped, fingerprints taken.

10 Sep: interview day; interview took 511 days from I-130 NOA1

====================================================

11. 9/17/2016: I-751 packet received by CSC

12.Check Cashed : 9/21/2016

13. NOA1: 9/23/2016

14. BIOMETRICS : 10/12/2016

---------------------------

Hello XXXXXXX,
“After a review of our systems it was found that Case MSC 13 XXX XXXXX, Form I-130 filed on behalf of XXXXXXX was transferred to the USCIS Omaha Field Office on 09/17/2013 for further processing. The NBC no longer has jurisdiction over this case. You will need to contact the field office for further assistance.”
Hello XXXXXX,

This is the most promising response I have seen so far.. please let us know if it speaks the truth.

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

I wish that was true but unfortunately there are a huge number of FEB filers waiting for NOA2.

there was some one in these VJ forums tracking bunch of MSCxxxx numbers to check the approvals from Jan and Feb and according to his trackings FEB is still a huge backlog.

Actually, VJ is sooooo small of a percentage of the actual number of filers. You can see the last time each person has last accessed thier profile... I would bet alot of Feb filers never came back to update their timelines..

The flood is coming... ClockWatch2.gif

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Fingers crosses :)

Actually, VJ is sooooo small of a percentage of the actual number of filers. You can see the last time each person has last accessed thier profile... I would bet alot of Feb filers never came back to update their timelines..

The flood is coming... ClockWatch2.gif

Timeline

Fingers crossed KPSP! Hopefully you will get good news with in this week......

Hello XXXXXXX,
Hello XXXXXX,

USCIS

3/5/13 - Sent I-130 (Phenix Lockbox) UPS Overnight

3/11/13 - Cleared the check

3/19/13 - NOA1 hard copies received, Priority Date 3/6/13 (MSC)

6/10/13 - Case was Touched

6/19/13 - call from senator office

7/8/13 - Case show up online as Initial Review for the first time

10/24/13 - Case transferred email (transferred to other USCIS office)

10/25/13 - Case transferred email (transferred to local USCIS office)

10/28/13 - Hard Copy transferred mail (CSC)

10/30/13 - Case update email (transferred and is now being processed)

11/4/13 - Case was Touched

11/22/13 - Received NOA2 via text/email (CSC) Moving on to NVC

11/29/13 - Received NOA2 Hard copy mail

NVC

12/2/13 - NVC Received file (at dock)

12/6/13 - NVC Received file (in building)

12/19/13 - Enter into Computer

12/20/13 - NVC Case & Invoice # assigned (Call NVC)

12/31/13 - DS-261 Available & Submitted (AOS, IV fee not available)

01/02/14 - AOS Bill Available & Paid

​01/06/14 - AOS Shows as 'PAID'

01/06/14 - Sent I-864 Package (Delivered on 1/7/14)

01/09/14 - NVC Scanned The I-864

01/13/14 - IV Bill Available & Paid

01/15/14 - IV Shows as 'PAID'

01/15/14 - DS-260 Available & Submitted

01/15/14 - Sent IV Package (Delivered on 1/16/14)

01/17/14 - NVC Scanned The IV Package

01/29/14 - Call NVC find out got Checklist ( they wanted job letter) I-864 is OK

01/30/14 - Received Checklist via email (said reviewed Ds-260 and instructed me to send in civil documents).

( Same email instructed me to submit job letter)

01/30/14 - Send Checklist(job letter)-( Delivered on 1/31/14)

02/03/14 - NVC scanned the checklist

02/07/14 - civil document review and accepted

02/24/14 - Case Complete

-------------------------------------------------------------------

02/28/14 - Received P4 Eamil

04/28/14 - Interview(Mumbai)

05/13/14 - POE - San francisco

Timeline

Hello fellow March filers and co-sufferers... Last time I spoke to a tier 2 officer, she suggested I file an e-request. She said those go directly to USCIS and that I will have a chance to directly communicate with them (according to her, the call center people are not USCIS). In trying to file this e-request, I am presented with 2 choices, neither of which apply:

-Typographical error on a notice you received
-Non-Delivery of ASC Appointment Notice
Those of you who have filed a request, which did you pick? Were you presented with different choices?
Good luck and Godspeed to all.

anyone???

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

There has been 14 K-1 approvals since yesterday (from all service center), and none I-130. I see how wisely govt is using my hard earn money to make sure people who are not committed to each other get to see each other faster than people who has already committed to each other and in some cases have kids too. Well Done! KUDOS!!

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.

~ Mahatma Gandhi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

There has been 14 K-1 approvals since yesterday (from all service center), and none I-130. I see how wisely govt is using my hard earn money to make sure people who are not committed to each other get to see each other faster than people who has already committed to each other and in some cases have kids too. Well Done! KUDOS!!

Exactly, doesn't make any sense. Congress need to act on these issues ASAP, are they being blindfolded?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.