12/18/2013 Case transferred(NSC)

01/14/2014 Alien Registration Number Changed

01/15/2014 NOA2

Closed because I-130 also approved.

NVC:

preg.png <p>

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Our PD is 3/4/2013. Transferred to Texas Service Center. Are there any other I-130's transferred to Texas too?

-Met in Ghana August 2011

-Went back to Ghana April 2012

-Went back to Ghana December 2012

-Married to the man God created just for me on January 4th, 2013.

-Filed the CR-1 in February 2013

-Petition Transfered from National Benefits Center to Texas Service Center October 2013

-Petition APPROVED January 2014 (*Took 10 Months 19 Calendar Days)

-Case Number/Invoice Identification Number Assigned February 2014 (*Took 33 Calendar Days)

-Approved Interview May 2014

-Arrival May 2014

Now, We are Prayerfully taking everything 1 day at a time. Thanking God for his blessings and grace.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Just got email from USCIS.

Anyone else got this type of email?

The I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

USCIS

3/5/13 - Sent I-130 (Phenix Lockbox) UPS Overnight

3/11/13 - Cleared the check

3/19/13 - NOA1 hard copies received, Priority Date 3/6/13 (MSC)

6/10/13 - Case was Touched

6/19/13 - call from senator office

7/8/13 - Case show up online as Initial Review for the first time

10/24/13 - Case transferred email (transferred to other USCIS office)

10/25/13 - Case transferred email (transferred to local USCIS office)

10/28/13 - Hard Copy transferred mail (CSC)

10/30/13 - Case update email (transferred and is now being processed)

11/4/13 - Case was Touched

11/22/13 - Received NOA2 via text/email (CSC) Moving on to NVC

11/29/13 - Received NOA2 Hard copy mail

NVC

12/2/13 - NVC Received file (at dock)

12/6/13 - NVC Received file (in building)

12/19/13 - Enter into Computer

12/20/13 - NVC Case & Invoice # assigned (Call NVC)

12/31/13 - DS-261 Available & Submitted (AOS, IV fee not available)

01/02/14 - AOS Bill Available & Paid

​01/06/14 - AOS Shows as 'PAID'

01/06/14 - Sent I-864 Package (Delivered on 1/7/14)

01/09/14 - NVC Scanned The I-864

01/13/14 - IV Bill Available & Paid

01/15/14 - IV Shows as 'PAID'

01/15/14 - DS-260 Available & Submitted

01/15/14 - Sent IV Package (Delivered on 1/16/14)

01/17/14 - NVC Scanned The IV Package

01/29/14 - Call NVC find out got Checklist ( they wanted job letter) I-864 is OK

01/30/14 - Received Checklist via email (said reviewed Ds-260 and instructed me to send in civil documents).

( Same email instructed me to submit job letter)

01/30/14 - Send Checklist(job letter)-( Delivered on 1/31/14)

02/03/14 - NVC scanned the checklist

02/07/14 - civil document review and accepted

02/24/14 - Case Complete

-------------------------------------------------------------------

02/28/14 - Received P4 Eamil

04/28/14 - Interview(Mumbai)

05/13/14 - POE - San francisco

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

The I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

I got this too. I think it probably means they got it at the service center and were scanning it to register the receipt or something.

I'm the beneficiary.

....................................................................................................................................................................

Don't have a timeline? Don't know how to get started with it? Do it for the statistics sake: VJ video guide

Filing for a USC spouse visa (IR-1/CR-1) and not sure what comes next? Check out the VJ IR-1/CR-1 guide

Want to know what's happening with your case? Here's the USCIS tracking page (get an account and see if the case's been 'touched'!). Don't get your hopes up though, some cases never even appear there despite being successfully processed.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Just got this same email at 1:30am. At least they didn't lose anything transferring the file. It's good to see them keeping the USPS in business, down with paperless filing systems!

Filed: Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

THEY JUST TEXTED AND EMAILED ME!!! MY CASE GOT TRANSFERRED!!!! I'M ON THE PHONE NOW TO FIND OUT WHERE. I HAD TO SHARE WITH MY VJ FAMILY!!! I have a PD of March 14th

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone. I just received my hard copy of my case transfer. My case was transferred to Texas Service Center which is actually confusing from the updates I received from them stating my case was moved to my local USCIS office which I understand Jacksonville FL USCIS because I am from Jacksonville. To add to the confusion, my Receipt date was also changed from March 1, 2013 to March 5, 2013 now. ( Though, 4 day difference is not a lot but I just don't like inconsistencies, plus considering how many cases are filed in a day. )

Did any of March filers here whos cases got transferred also have a change on their Receipt dates? Thanks.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Our PD is 3/4/2013. Transferred to Texas Service Center. Are there any other I-130's transferred to Texas too?

Mine's transferred to Texas Service Center too. Have you notice any chnage on your Receipt Date/Priority Date? Mine was changed from March 1, 2013 to March 5, 2013. huh2.gif

With the huge numbers of people wanting to move to the U.S. I do understand the great deal of paperwork involved in making sure these relationships are legitimate and legal and that the people involved aren't criminals or worse.

I know that takes a lot of time. But what I do not understand (or what I wish the USCIS would make more clear) is why there is no better system of triage to separate what should be pretty simple cases from the more complex. And why the system is so very opaque, especially when there is a separation of family involved. Isn't it all supposed to be about people? Or has this been forgotten in this net of regulations?

As there is such a huge backlog of paperwork (obviously) why not announce and implement a surcharge, and use it to hire extra people? If the K1s and K3s get processed quicker because they pay more, at least be fair enough to allow us to pay more to get the same time in processing. Is this being tremendously naïve? Or maybe implement two separate charges, and list realistic timelines for each, i.e., if you pay this minimum, $X, you can expect to wait this amount of time. If you pay $XX, you will wait this amount, etc.

"Wherever you go, you take yourself with you." --Neil Gaiman

Filed: Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

I live in NJ, and they told me local office, but wasn't able to specify. And when I looked at Newark's local office they don't do i-130s. Does anybody have an idea?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

As there is such a huge backlog of paperwork (obviously) why not announce and implement a surcharge, and use it to hire extra people? If the K1s and K3s get processed quicker because they pay more, at least be fair enough to allow us to pay more to get the same time in processing. Is this being tremendously naïve? Or maybe implement two separate charges, and list realistic timelines for each, i.e., if you pay this minimum, $X, you can expect to wait this amount of time. If you pay $XX, you will wait this amount, etc.

i would easily pay for premium processing! regardless of the amount (within reason)... first born is not acceptable... LMAO... and naming child with middle name USCIS is not either! hahahaha

i would easily pay for premium processing! regardless of the amount (within reason)... first born is not acceptable... LMAO... and naming child with middle name USCIS is not either! hahahaha

hehehe...I'd pay too! I'd plant a tree in their name, though. And do volunteer work, helping them PROCESS PAPER!

"Wherever you go, you take yourself with you." --Neil Gaiman

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

i know i havent been waiting as long as march folks and i truely am sorry and cant imagin what waiting 7-8 months is like... hope you all get approvals fast!

i know i havent been waiting as long as march folks and i truely am sorry and cant imagin what waiting 7-8 months is like... hope you all get approvals fast!

Yes. At least we have the benefit of knowing we're totally screwed and will be in the same situation a few months from now. You guys just ran into a brick wall with no warning.

07/29/2014 - NOA1

11/19/2014 - Transfer to TSC

12/19/2014 - NOA2

01/15/2014 - NVC Received (TSC held it for 3 weeks...)

02/19/2014 - Case no. and IIN assigned; requested embassy change

02/27/2014 - DS-261 available and submitted

02/28/2014 - AOS available and paid

03/19/2014 - AOS mailed

03/27/2014 - AOS entered into system

03/24/2014 - New case no. assigned

03/25/2014 - IV fee invoiced and paid

03/28/2014 - IV package sent via FedEx

04/26/2014 - case complete

06/01/2014 - passed interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.