oohpartiv

I-130 MARCH 2013 FILERS!! NBC

4,812 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

hi there.yes we are living in Bulgaria and waiting for the approval over here and what means Blago :)

Blago is Blagoevgrad smile.gif

Andreea - the beneficiary- in Romania
Mike - the petitioner- in US

feb 2012- we met on OkCupid
sep 2012 - we met in person and spent 2 weeks together =)
oct 2012 - he proposed to me!!!!

8 Dec 2012- we got married!
13 Mar 2013 - I-130 sent
16 Mar 2013- I-130 package delivered
21 Mar 2013 - case transferred to NBC- email notification; check cashed

4 Nov 2013 - 1st email received: our file was transferred to another office

5 Nov 2013 - 2nd email received: our file was transferred to the local USCIS Office

8 Nov 2013 - 3rd email received: our file was transferred to an USCIS office

8 Nov 2013 - got the letter saying our file is in the California service center

25 Nov 2013 - NOA2 received, file approved

10 Jan 2014 - NVC number received

5 Nov 2014 - fees paid

24 Nov 2014 - NVC received the documents

4 May 2015- Interview

VISA APPROVED!!!!

6 June 2015 - POE in Chicago

Now living in ND

Got married 27 Dec 12

03/29/2013 send I-130 to Phoenix Office

04/01/2013 Phoenix Office received I-130

04/04/2013 Received email and text that I-130 was accepted, and check cash same day

04/08/2013 Received NOA1(I-797C)in mail and now at NBC MO for process

Waiting now!!

Edited by jmack2743

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

we received NOA1 via mail.

And we noticed an error on the petitioner's name ( addressee name)

And we plan to call toll free Uscis number tomorrow, any more suggestions?

My Journey:

March 29, 2013 :PD Dec-20, 2013 USCIS approval date July 28. 2015 (F) (F) (F)Interview Date APPROVED.

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Amiga, es prohibido hablar cualquier idioma que no sea ingles en el sitio, aparte del foro de latinoamerica que se encuentra aqui: http://www.visajourn...-south-america/

Como respuesta a su pregunta: todos los documentos para el paso en NVC tienen que ser originales; por lo tanto, tanto el partida de nacimiento como el registro de matrimonio deben ser las versiones largas donde todo fue originalmente escrito a mano. No estoy muy segura de donde exactamente se encuentran estos documentos para Colombia, pero usted puede ir al foro de latinoamerica a preguntar a otros colombianos que pueden ser de mas ayuda. Y por favor, en el futuro, que todos su comentarios sean en ingles para que todos pueden entender y ayudar. yes.gif

(Friend, it's prohibited to speak any language apart from English on this site, aside from the Latin America subforum, which is found here: http://www.visajourn...-south-america/

The answer to your question: all documents needed for the NVC stage must be originals, so both the birth certificate and marriage certificate have to be the long versions that were originally hand written. I'm not entirely sure where these documents can be found in Colombia, but you can go to the Latin America forum to ask other Colombians, who can be more helpful. And please, in the future, write all your comments in English so that everyone can understand and help.)

I have read that your documents can be certified or originals. These are the only ones Military and Police report that have to be originals.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

I have read that your documents can be certified or originals. These are the only ones Military and Police report that have to be originals.

I meant originals as in not a photocopy, but a certified copy. For birth/marriage certificates, they have books where they write all the information and keep their records, so technically even the "original" would be a certified copy, since they're obviously not going to rip the page out of the original record book.

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Timeline

we received NOA1 via mail.

And we noticed an error on the petitioner's name ( addressee name)

And we plan to call toll free Uscis number tomorrow, any more suggestions?

why nobody answered or shared any experiences regarding error of name of the petitioner? we are quite disappointed to experience this coz we wrote our names clearly with supporting docs.

My Journey:

March 29, 2013 :PD Dec-20, 2013 USCIS approval date July 28. 2015 (F) (F) (F)Interview Date APPROVED.

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

If you go to this website https://egov.uscsg...is/Dashboard.do Then go to Check My Case Status and put your number in it will tell you where you are in the process. It also will give you a written statement.

I wanted to show our path to a happy marriage and now waiting for a visa for my wife and the kids

I met my wife on OKcupid Brazil. we talked for about a year then wanted to meet and talked about marriage.

I wanted to show my path I went to Brazil on November 23. 2012 and met my wife we courted for more than a month. We lived together in her home and I also was able to meet her children. I ask her at a family BBQ to marry me and we were engaged on December 12. We were married on January 15, 2013 we went on two honeymoons one to Rio de Janeiro and when I left in February we went to Cabo Frio for the week before I left. Left on February 17 from Rio de Janerio arrived home USA 18. We lived together for close to three months now talk every day. I am going back to Brazil in June for her birthday. It hard being apart and want this separation to be over. I want her here in my home in the US with the girls my family.

Service Center :National Benefits Center

Consulate :Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Marriage (if applicable):2013-01-15

I-130 Sent :2013-03-15

I-130 NOA1 :2013-03-19

Received my NOA1 paperwork on 2013-03-22

Edited by vegas12

why nobody answered or shared any experiences regarding error of name of the petitioner? we are quite disappointed to experience this coz we wrote our names clearly with supporting docs.

Call and ask them to change it. They got my address wrong and after calling multiple times they refuse to change it. So I contacted the ombudsman. They should be able to change your name I would think.

N-400 May 2017 Google Doc

Full timeline- 

Filed from abroad- Costa Rica

NOA1- NOA2: 316 days

Jan 12, 2013: Married!!
Mar 19, 2013: NOA1

Jan 28, 2014: I-130 approved

NVC- Green Card in Hand: 189 days

Feb 3, 2014: TSC sends case to NVC
April 14: Real checklist for AOS (saying tax number was incorrect when it wasn't)
April 30: Another AOS checklist, for proof of employment (which was already sent)
May 1: Checklist for IV- certified marriage certificate (even though I sent a certified one originally)
July 1: INTERVIEW!!! - APPROVED!
July 16: POE through Miami
July 22: SSN card in the mail
August 30, 2014: Green card arrives in the mail!!!

ROC: 366 days
April 27, 2016: Sent 300 page ROC packet to VSC via overnight mail
May 16: Check shown as charged online, received NOA 1 dated April 29
June 20, 2016- Biometrics
April 28, 2017: Approval
May 4, 2017: Approval letter arrived
May 15, 2017: GC arrives in mail

N-400: 190 days
May 8: Sent packet to Dallas Lockbox
May 12: NOA 1, Credit card charged
June 7: Biometrics
June 16: "In line"
Oct 2: Interview letter arrives (online status still says ''in line'')
Oct 31: Interview- Approved!
Nov 13: Oath ceremony!  Applied for passport & registered to vote on site.
Nov 22: Passport arrives (paid for expedited service and overnight delivery)

Journey complete! A total of 1701 days or 4 years, 7 months and 26 days.

Timeline

Filed from Canada on March 8th.

NOA1 received on Mar 12. File seems to be at NBC (file # starts with MSC which apparently is the same as NBC)

Still waiting for NOA2.

Looks like some people are getting approved in under 40 days. I wonder if approval times are still that quick.

Fingers crossed.

Timeline

Call and ask them to change it. They got my address wrong and after calling multiple times they refuse to change it. So I contacted the ombudsman. They should be able to change your name I would think.

Thank you. yes, we did call and spoke with IO and she managed to change petitioner's name on file ( since our case is already at NBC) and advised us to follow-up in 15 days with the confirmation number given and so an update to our case.

My Journey:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

I'm sorry, but why does everyone think they'll get their NOA2 so quickly? By May or June? I'd be over the moon. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm confused. I thought the wait for NOA2 was around 6 months!

late Feb Filers have already been showing a great deal of NOA2 activity on that thread.....I think that's a good sign

Mine went to "USCIS-NBC, PO BOX 648005, Lee's Summit MO 64064"

Timeline so far:

Me: Filed USA for husband in UK

USCIS I-130 Petition for Spouse

03/29/2013 I-130 Package sent

04/01/2013 Phonenix Service Center received package

04/04/2013 Received email and text of accepted of I-130, and check cash same day

04/08/2013 Received NOA1(I-797C) in mail saw it was at USCIS-NBC MO

Edited by jmack2743

Guys after receiving NOA1 what do we do?

IR1/CR1 Visa: - DCF at Manila US Embassy:

03/15/2013 - Passed I-130
Never received NOA 1
03/27/2013 - NOA2 Approved! ( 12 days )
04/25/2013 - Packet 3 Sent
04/30/2013 - Medical Booked
05/02/2013 - Medical Done
05/23/2013 - Final interview day and approved!
XX/XX/XXXX - Visa in hand
XX/XX/XXXX - CFO Seminar
XX/XX/XXXX - POE San Francisco, California

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.