Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oohpartiv

I-130 MARCH 2013 FILERS!! NBC

4,812 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

Updated my timeline, got the notice today..case was transferred to California Service Center!

Whats the supplement letter that comes with the transfer notice? Saying something about, should be notified within 60 days?

Anyone been approved at the CSC from the recent transfers?

Got the exact same notice today.

File also at CSC.

Hey guys I've got this just now. I want to share this with you.....I hope, you all get this soon .....

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On November 8, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results

listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current

processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 37

Congrats.

Updated my timeline, got the notice today..case was transferred to California Service Center!

Whats the supplement letter that comes with the transfer notice? Saying something about, should be notified within 60 days?

Anyone been approved at the CSC from the recent transfers?

Got the exact same notice today.

File also at CSC.

Guys,

I was checking eBay when I received this:

On November 8, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Wooooohoooo. Just got mine approved. It was also at the CSC. I don't know if it has to do with anything but I called Monday asking for military expedite due to future deployment. Then I got an email Wednesday asking for my military ID (which was already in the file). Normally they ask for orders or notification letter so the lack of need for it made me think that it was already toward the top. I faxed my ID in and tonight at 2220 CST. I got that in my email. My pd was 14 March I think.

Guys,

Wooooohoooo. Just got mine approved. It was also at the CSC. I don't know if it has to do with anything but I called Monday asking for military expedite due to future deployment. Then I got an email Wednesday asking for my military ID (which was already in the file). Normally they ask for orders or notification letter so the lack of need for it made me think that it was already toward the top. I faxed my ID in and tonight at 2220 CST. I got that in my email. My pd was 14 March I think.

Congrats!!!

File approved finally dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif . i checked the status at 11:45 AM Pakistan time and it states as:

On November 7, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Receipt Date: 04-03-2013

File Transferred: 24-10-2013 (Nabarsaka)

Received Transfer hard copy: 31-10-2013

Case Approved : 7-11-2013

All the transferred gets approved very soon have patience :)

Congrats!! We have the same PD, but I was transferred almost two weeks after you, maybe I'll get the approval in two weeks just like you. Thanx for updating your info and giving hope to us and happy for you. Wish you a speedy process ahead.

Guys,

Congratulations to you too! The much-anticipated, well-deserved flood of approvals has come.

Guys,

Congrats!

When were you transferred from NBC to CSC?

Edited by JWD531

Back to Top ↑

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Try asking our VJ Immigration Lawyers.