oohpartiv

I-130 MARCH 2013 FILERS!! NBC

4,812 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Guys, you really want to read what I say .. I am march filer (I-130 for my wife. PD is march 4th). My case was transferred to NBC .. Today I've got a call from congressman office and the guy told me that I might take a while to get to the 2013 filer ... Which means they are still processing the 2012 filer .. And our files are shelved somewhere with lots of dust .... I am lost ... And do not get it ... I can not wait an other year ...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

One approval on 29 th.Oct. 2013.-- 11th. March filer.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?cfl=0&id=155697

Congrats!!!!!

USCIS
2013/04/27 : Mailed I-130 petition to USCIS Phoenix Lockbox, Arizona.
2013/04/30 : I-130 PETITION PRIORITY DATE (NOA1).
2013/05/02 : Received (NOA1) hardcopy by mail from National Benefits Center (NBC).
2013/12/04 : I-130 petition transferred from National Benefits Center (NBC) to Nebraska Service Center (NSC).
2014/02/12 : I-130 PETITION APPROVED (NOA2) at Nebraska Service Center (NSC).
2014/02/13 : Approved I-130 petition shipped from Nebraska Service Center (NSC) to National Visa Center (NVC).
2014/02/18 : Received (NOA2) hardcopy by mail from Nebraska Service Center (NSC).
NATIONAL VISA CENTER (NVC)
2014/02/25 : National Visa Center (NVC) received approved I130 petition from Nebraska Service Center (NSC).
2014/03/31 : Case Number, IIN & BIN generated.
2014/04/01 : DS-261 available. Completed & submitted online.
2014/04/01 : AOS fee bill invoiced & paid online.

2014/04/04 : AOS fee payment status appears as PAID.

2014/04/08 : IV fee bill invoiced & paid online.

2014/04/11 : IV fee payment status appears as PAID.

2014/04/12 : DS-260 available. Completed & submitted online.

2014/06/24 : IV packet delivered at National Visa Center (NVC).

2014/07/01 : IV packet scanned into system.

2014/07/28 : AOS packet delivered at National Visa Center (NVC).

2014/07/30 : AOS packet scanned into system.

2014/08/13 : IV packet reviewed & accepted by National Visa Center (NVC).

2014/09/23 : AOS checklist email received from National Visa Center (NVC).

2014/09/24 : AOS checklist correction mailed to National Visa Center (NVC).

2014/09/29 : AOS checklist correction scanned into system at National Visa Center (NVC).

2014/11/17 : CASE COMPLETED at National Visa Center (NVC).

2014/12/03 : Interview scheduled by National Visa Center (NVC).

2014/12/09 : Received interview letter (P4) email from National Visa Center (NVC).

2014/12/19 : Case shipped from National Visa Center (NVC) to US consulate Mumbai. CEAC status says 'In Transit'.

INTERVIEW & POE

2014/12/15 : Medicals completed.

2014/12/22 : Case received at US consulate Mumbai. CEAC status says 'Ready'.

2015/01/05 : Biometrics appointment scheduled.

2015/01/20 : INTERVIEW at US consulate Mumbai.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I received this message a few minutes ago. I am a march filer with PD March 13, 2013

Initial Review

On October 29, 2013, we transferred this case I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN to another office for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Edited by jako

I received this message a few minutes ago. I am a march filer with PD March 13, 2013

Initial Review

On October 29, 2013, we transferred this case I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN to another office for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

They're sending over more files before the service centers can even start approving any of them. Is their plan is to dump our files on our other offices, whether they can handle it or not? Is it local field office transfers disaster, v. 2.0?

07/29/2014 - NOA1

11/19/2014 - Transfer to TSC

12/19/2014 - NOA2

01/15/2014 - NVC Received (TSC held it for 3 weeks...)

02/19/2014 - Case no. and IIN assigned; requested embassy change

02/27/2014 - DS-261 available and submitted

02/28/2014 - AOS available and paid

03/19/2014 - AOS mailed

03/27/2014 - AOS entered into system

03/24/2014 - New case no. assigned

03/25/2014 - IV fee invoiced and paid

03/28/2014 - IV package sent via FedEx

04/26/2014 - case complete

06/01/2014 - passed interview

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

They're sending over more files before the service centers can even start approving any of them. Is their plan is to dump our files on our other offices, whether they can handle it or not? Is it local field office transfers disaster, v. 2.0?

I was wondering the same thing. I actually think that things might move at a steady pace since these Service centers have been moving fast. No other location has been processing I-130s prior to this time . The other service centers have been processing I 129 in less than a month most times. A couple of months ago they started transferring I-129s from Vermont to Texas and the approvals started rolling out.

I'm the march 11-2013 filer ,today my case got transfer to a local immigration office ,what this mean I'm getting closer to an approval .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

.... .Even I am discourage but I didn't mean to discourage none of you guys. This congressman who old me there's no way to speed up the process. and he also told me the services centers have tons of I-130 pending they treating 2012 files.....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

oops8rh.gif Not transferred yet, file at NBC, PD march 11th... case status doesn't show up onlinerofl.gif

Edited by The Beekeeper

arrow.gifUSCIS I-130 Petition: i130_file_yes.gifi130_noa1_yes.gifi130_noa2_yes.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

.... .Even I am discourage but I didn't mean to discourage none of you guys. This congressman who old me there's no way to speed up the process. and he also told me the services centers have tons of I-130 pending they treating 2012 files.....

Okay, now i really don't think this is correct. Explaining why:

Stats for CSC: Trend, Volume

Nebraska: Trend, Volume

Texas: Trend, Volume

This is ending with August, but i think it conveys the general idea of the situation before the transferring began.

(Naturally our file went to California. Lol.)

See the trend? They don't have tons of pending I-130s for immediate relatives. The question is how many people will be dedicated to this particular petition type.

I'm the beneficiary.

....................................................................................................................................................................

Don't have a timeline? Don't know how to get started with it? Do it for the statistics sake: VJ video guide

Filing for a USC spouse visa (IR-1/CR-1) and not sure what comes next? Check out the VJ IR-1/CR-1 guide

Want to know what's happening with your case? Here's the USCIS tracking page (get an account and see if the case's been 'touched'!). Don't get your hopes up though, some cases never even appear there despite being successfully processed.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.