AllUneedisLove

Status after interview went from AP to READY?

101 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Just a note... My fiancee's visa was issued according to the state dept's website on August 27, 2013. The passport was received in hand today, September 4, 2013. It had showed AP for exactly two months from the interview date. I believe this was mostly due to an additional document that was requested from us.

I hope everyone hanging in limbo can survive the process.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Just a note... My fiancee's visa was issued according to the state dept's website on August 27, 2013. The passport was received in hand today, September 4, 2013. It had showed AP for exactly two months from the interview date. I believe this was mostly due to an additional document that was requested from us.

I hope everyone hanging in limbo can survive the process.

WOw awesome. which document if you dont mind me asking. and how long did you turn it in in?

and did they give her a 221g green sheet and keep her passport?

Timeline

Dear friends, i have same situation. My status changed from Administrative processing to Ready(appointment info) after 1.5 months. What does it mean? DOS says that it still under administrative processing. If so then y status has been updated?

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So my wife had her spouse visa interview on the 12th of Aug, 2012. Her status changed from AP to READY on the 27th of August. Since then the Status update date gets updated everyday and it still says Ready for interview. I personally went to the US Embassy in Islamabad but after 2 and a half hours of baking in the sun, i wasn't allowed to even enter the embassy and ask for information about her case, and yes I am a US citizen. My senator's office has also contacted the Embassy and the response they got was that the process is in its final stages but no reason what is the delay. Just wondering what are my options from here onwards.

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear friends, i have same situation. My status changed from Administrative processing to Ready(appointment info) after 1.5 months. What does it mean? DOS says that it still under administrative processing. If so then y status has been updated?

Hey I received the same answer from the DOS. I went to the Embassy in Islamabad and they said the Ready for interview is a wrong statement and it should be AP. I have been hearing that there is a quota that has been reached and the new quota year starts in October. Some people have been saying that they are doing more background check on both parties. God knows which one is true but I have been in the similar situation.

Timeline

congratzzz smile.png happy for ya!

Hi, Congrats. Just wondering how long did the whole processing took? I had applied for my husband in May 2013. Received NOA1 within a week and still waiting for NOA2. When did you received your NOA2? Please help! Thanks

Edited by Sana Gill

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi, I have F1 immigrant visa, did my interview in Jan 2011, Islamabad Embassy, There was long Administrative process and Retrogression in my case, So i called back my passport as i need to travel because i am working in middle east. Now four month back after the embassy ask me to resubmit the police certificate and updated medical report along with filled forms and original passport, so reply yet and status still showing Administrative Processing.

Can any one gone through same process or can advice me.

• 2 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

1-202-663-1225 call them and wait and hear the machine then press 1 and then press 0 to talk to someone.

Let them know first it said AP now it changed to ready.

They didnt ask you guys for any additional documents right? just gave you the green slip and did they keep your passport?

Hello! This number no longer works, is there a new one! Thank you!!! same status as you

• 1 year later...
Filed: Other Country: Singapore
Timeline

Hi there I just went for interview and mine also was from AP IT CHANGE TO READY it's been like this for a week now the only update is that the date is up to date pls explain thanks

• 6 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Hey guys I just have question about my family they had interview a month go but they're visa status stil shows AP.ready do u guys know what's next thank u

• 2 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

After my interview last dec, 04, 2015 the releading give me me 221(g) So i sent all the docs needed by the cinsul last dec 10 the embassy received it last dec 14 so when i track my status its AP then following the when I track its says no available update to the passport number i sent i was panic then the following when I track its Ready whats next after this im so worried now please help me.

• 1 year later...

Hi my story is lil different from you I had interview in us embassy in islamabd  Pakistan and consular officer give me 221 G white slip and ask me for additional documents after i send them those documents then few weeks later they call me for untranslated marriage certificate and dates changes in ap after 4 months later now I am out from ap and it's show the same status like your husband case please let me know I am worried 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.