AllUneedisLove

Status after interview went from AP to READY?

101 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
16 hours ago, Sparrow said:

Hi any update about your case mine is still administrative processing how about yours?

today they embassy doesnt work cause of the holiday

2 hours ago, mkatalina said:

no my status still says ready

Mine was changed on 15 February from ready to administrative processing it's still in administrative processing hope we all get our visas soon inshAllah

Timeline
1 hour ago, Sparrow said:

Mine was changed on 15 February from ready to administrative processing it's still in administrative processing hope we all get our visas soon inshAllah

so do i ????

9 hours ago, mkatalina said:

MINE GOT ISSUED TODAY YAYYY ! 

Can you tell me about  your status it's never went to administrative processing ? It's say ready?

Timeline
On 2/22/2017 at 11:39 PM, Sparrow said:

Can you tell me about  your status it's never went to administrative processing ? It's say ready?

my status went ready-  - immigrant visa to non immigrant ready- then back to administrative procesing for one day & issued the next day. but i was in ap for two months

55 minutes ago, mkatalina said:

my status went ready-  - immigrant visa to non immigrant ready- then back to administrative procesing for one day & issued the next day. but i was in ap for two months

But I am in ap for 4 months and went to ready and now again stuck in ap ? I hope I will hear something soon

4 hours ago, mkatalina said:

At interview did they told you that your visa approved or not?

• 3 months later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Syria
Timeline

My case went from AP to Ready

My daughter case went from Ready to issued.

Is this normal?

We had interview on June 11 and my daughter visa as of today showed Issued.

• 3 months later...

Hi. I would like to know what is going on with our case we had the interview in may they required additional documents we boxed it in in june our case was AP for two weeks then it turn into ready on 13 june it remained ready without update until 16th of September but still ready 

Nothing changed until now ,we called and emailed the embassy but there is no answer what is going on with our case please help

I am so anxious cause am expecting a baby in December 

Edited by TBoneTX
remove image with personal info

On 10/1/2017 at 7:56 AM, ms.salma said:

Hi. I would like to know what is going on with our case we had the interview in may they required additional documents we boxed it in in june our case was AP for two weeks then it turn into ready on 13 june it remained ready without update until 16th of September but still ready 

Nothing changed until now ,we called and emailed the embassy but there is no answer what is going on with our case please help

I am so anxious cause am expecting a baby in December

You should not show confidential your information here this is not good you can't trust here anyone you have erase your tracking number and best of luck for your visa well my case refused and returned to uscis for recommendations for cancellation or revocation petition to uscis mine was also stuck in ready status we are waiting for uscis letter it's so horrible process 

Edited by TBoneTX
remove image from quote

13 hours ago, Sparrow said:

You should not show confidential your information here this is not good you can't trust here anyone you have erase your tracking number and best of luck for your visa well my case refused and returned to uscis for recommendations for cancellation or revocation petition to uscis mine was also stuck in ready status we are waiting for uscis letter it's so horrible process 

Thanx how I can erase the photo 

Hope you will get positive replay soon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.