maya and mayalu

Thrilling Prediction for October F2A visa bulletin:

40 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

On the basis of statement made on september visa bulletin under F2A category my prediction for the cut off date would be from 2013:

Cut off Date for F2A October 2013: In between January to August 2013

Logic behind the above prediction:

1) For this fiscal year ending in september 2013, DOS has lot of available visas which would clear out almost all the backlogs of 2011 filers, otherwise it wouldn't be current for August and September.

2) From october, DOS will start using new quotas of fiscal year 2014 hence, they will try to use maximum number of available visa from the beginning of new fiscal year so that they don't need to make it current at the end of fiscal year again.

3) The statement made by DOS "cut-off is unlikely to have any negative impact on those who have already initiated action on their case prior to the announcement of the October cut-off dates" implies that all f2a filers who are under process with USCIS with possible approval in near future or already in NVC before new visa bulletin comes out will undergo through the interview process within next 6 to 9 months with slow movement of visa bulletin for the coming months which will slow down the process of the new I 130 filers after publication of new visa bulletin. Accordingly, all those approved filers from NVC will be able to get the visa in coming 6-9 months at maximum. After, all these backlogs of the filers clears out again there will be fast movement of visa bulletin in fiscal year 2015 hence,new filers of I 130 from September 2013 will be able to move forward with their process.

VISA VBULLETIN SEPTEMBER 2013

FAMILY-sponsored:

F2A: This category was made “Current” in an effort to generate new demand for the upcoming fiscal year. Information received during discussions with the National Visa Center and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services indicates that this action is already having the intended result. Therefore, it is likely that a cut-off will be imposed for October. This cut-off is unlikely to have any negative impact on those who have already initiated action on their case prior to the announcement of the October cut-off dates.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

On the basis of statement made on september visa bulletin under F2A category my prediction for the cut off date would be from 2013:

1) For this fiscal year ending in september 2013, DOS has lot of available visas which would clear out almost all the backlogs of 2011 filers, otherwise it wouldn't be current for August and September.

2) From october, DOS will start using new quotas of fiscal year 2014 hence, they will try to use maximum number of available visa from the beginning of new fiscal year so that they don't need to make it current at the end of fiscal year again.

3) The statement made by DOS "cut-off is unlikely to have any negative impact on those who have already initiated action on their case prior to the announcement of the October cut-off dates" implies that all f2a filers who are under process with USCIS with possible approval in near future or already in NVC before new visa bulletin comes out will undergo through the interview process within next 6 to 9 months with slow movement of visa bulletin for the coming months which will slow down the process of the new I 130 filers after publication of new visa bulletin. Accordingly, all those approved filers from NVC will be able to get the visa in coming 6-9 months at maximum. After, all these backlogs of the filers clears out again there will be fast movement of visa bulletin in fiscal year 2015 hence,new filers of I 130 from September 2013 will be able to move forward with their process.

FAMILY-sponsored:

F2A: This category was made “Current” in an effort to generate new demand for the upcoming fiscal year. Information received during discussions with the National Visa Center and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services indicates that this action is already having the intended result. Therefore, it is likely that a cut-off will be imposed for October. This cut-off is unlikely to have any negative impact on those who have already initiated action on their case prior to the announcement of the October cut-off dates

Interesting. I hope this would be the case.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

FAMILY-sponsored:

F2A: This category was made “Current” in an effort to generate new demand for the upcoming fiscal year. Information received during discussions with the National Visa Center and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services indicates that this action is already having the intended result. Therefore, it is likely that a cut-off will be imposed for October. This cut-off is unlikely to have any negative impact on those who have already initiated action on their case prior to the announcement of the October cut-off dates.

Upon reading this post, I have a feeling that this might be the case why many people I-130 got approved within a month from filing.

"Have faith in God, Jesus answered. I'll tell you the truth. if anyone says to this mountain, Go, throw yourself to the sea, and that does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen. it will be done for him. Therefore I'll tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours" (MARK 11:22-24)

Timeline

Watch out people its gonna be like this!!!

I'm curious, where did you get this interesting information? It seems like this is going to be the case as I've seen many I-30 approvals within a month for this month of August.

Edited by jhunjhun

"Have faith in God, Jesus answered. I'll tell you the truth. if anyone says to this mountain, Go, throw yourself to the sea, and that does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen. it will be done for him. Therefore I'll tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours" (MARK 11:22-24)

Timeline

that's good news, by the way if that would be the prediction , what would happen to PD's of 2012

FAMILY-sponsored:

idea9dv.gif

timeline

Dec 11, 2012 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I-130 sent

Dec 14, 2012 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PD/NOA1

July 23 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NOA2/I-130 approved

Aug. 26 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NVC received

Aug 30 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DS3032 received

Sept 11 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DS3032 sent

Sept11 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AOS PAID

Sept 26 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I V AP Fee Bill Invoice (via email)O

Oct 24. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IV FEE PAid

Oct 28 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DS 260 sent

Feb 11, 2014>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CC

April 03, 2014 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Interview (original date)

March 26, 2014>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Interview (rescheduled)

March 26, 2014>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Visa Approved

April 01, 2014>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Visa on hand :dancing:

May 02, 2014>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>POE Lax :dancing: :joy: :dancing:

Ok those it affects any priority date of july 2013 and case completed on July 19.2013... because it saida current so I thought my baby visa was few days away????

I don't get this so much can please explain or help me out with thay answer.... thankz

Timeline

Ok those it affects any priority date of july 2013 and case completed on July 19.2013... because it saida current so I thought my baby visa was few days away????

I don't get this so much can please explain or help me out with thay answer.... thankz

Give us your timeline in order to answer your question. It's almost impossible to have a priority date and case completion on the same month.

Timeline

Priority date is June 14.2011 case completed July 19.2013....

Might be that your embassy in your country is so busy.

Timeline

Priority date is June 14.2011 case completed July 19.2013....

Another F2A filer from the DR is also complaining about not receiving I/L. I cannot locate her post, sorry.

The fault/delay lies on the US embassy in DR.

Edited by apple21

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.