178 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

after 45 days

my statu said issued today

STATUT SAID READY for 44 days and _ issued on days 45

Congrats ! Did you ever write the embassy? And is is AR or AP accdg to embassy ? Mine is AR in embassy and AP in ceac.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

ceac statu said ISSUED TODAY 27 septembre 2013

Congrats

Your status changed or status update changed before it showe issued?

i m still in AP , 63 days :(

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline

Congrats ! Did you ever write the embassy? And is is AR or AP accdg to embassy ? Mine is AR in embassy and AP in ceac.

I have called twice after my interview on August 14; 19 august they said they will call me back and September 16 they said they will call me after they have completed AP; I was aproved at interview and CO keep our passports (my two children and me) ,; ceac show READY since interview date and never went to AP,. pass directly to ISSUED on September 27; date changed two times when i call them;

Timeline

Congrats

Your status changed or status update changed before it showe issued?

i m still in AP , 63 days sad.png

interiew date 14 august ceac show READY before and after interview

statu update changed on 19 august because i call them ceac show ready

statu update changed on 29 AND 30 AUGUST without call ceac show ready

statu update changed on 16 september because i call them ceac show ready

statu update changed again on 25 and 26 september without call ceac show ready

statu changed to issued on 27 september without call ceac show issued

45 days after interview

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Panama
Timeline

Hello congrats again...i have custion when you case online show ready what was the contest???? Thanks

after 45 days

Timeline

Hello congrats again...i have custion when you case online show ready what was the contest???? Thanks

after 45 days

Ready for interview when scheduled at us embassy ............................

before interview statu show ready for interview; after interview show ready for interview for 44 days

statu changed only on day 45 for ISSUED

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys my visa has been issued today MA

can u plz guide me after issued the visa how many days local procedures ll take

My Best Wishes & Prayers always Wd all my Brother & sisters good.gif

Please have your faith in Allah-Pak and believe in him. He knows what's best for us.. May Allah-Pak make this hardship easy for all the people and unite all the lucky couples very soon. Ameen Stay Blessed

Before ur status changed to issued how many time ur status updated or date updated?

plz reply

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Does anyone know how to contact ciudad juarez consulate they called my husband saying his visa was ready but he had to go sign some.miltary card before the visa to be issued...

My case creation Sep25 2013

Case update: Sept. 26 2013

Refused is the status

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Does anyone know how to contact ciudad juarez consulate they called my husband saying his visa was ready but he had to go sign some.miltary card before the visa to be issued...

My case creation Sep25 2013

Case update: Sept. 26 2013

Refused is the status

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.