178 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Status Updated Date change today but case still in AP what is it means can anyone tell me rightly

They looked at your case! they opened it..

My husband's case has been updated few times since his interview. No progress yet! Inshallah some good news soon!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

did you go into administrative process after the waiver?

11-25-2011 - NOA1 - Applied for K-1 Fiancee Visa for my Canadian love living in Vancouver from Pakistan, sent package to California
04-23-2012 - NOA2 - Application Approved, waiting for interview date.
07-23-2012 - NOA3 - Email from Vancouver consulate that we are receiving letter to send packet 3.
07-23-2012 - NOA3 - Packet 3 - Letter received to submit DS-230 and Checklist to get a interview scheduled.
12-07-2012 - Interview - Received white paper requesting more documents.

04-10-2013 - Sent additional documents via Loomis for Van Consulate.

05-10-2013 - Email stating passport is at Loomis for pick up.

05-13-2013 - Passport returned requesting 1. Police Reports which we have previously submitted 2 times and also stated 2. Administrative Processing.

08-29-2013 - Received letter stating Visa Denied due to Moral Turpitude, Also note that we can apply for wavier I-601

12-31-2013 - Receipt date for I-601 Waiver - Waiting for results.

07-10-2014 - Interview, Visa Approved, Administrative Processing.... waiting....

8-1-2014 - Visa Issued

11-18-2014- flight booked for Fiance

1-2015 -Married, Registered for SSN, Registered for AOS, Work Permit and Advance Parole

10-2015 - AOS interview, approved.

Approximately 4 year journey to get everything done.

8-2017- Filed for Green Card - USCIS I-751 Petition (Form CRI-89, Petition to Remove Conditions of Permanent Resident Status )

Waiting to hear back on getting a Green Card....

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

since 08/14 ceac show READY for interview

I was aprouved they keep my pasport

35 days and still counting

Dont worry i m also in same situation

my interview was on 26th July 2013

Still in AP since 54 days

r u male or female?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline

Dont worry i m also in same situation

my interview was on 26th July 2013

Still in AP since 54 days

r u male or female?

female

my husband call dos and they saaid we are under AP

CO dont mentioned AP

he said clearly we are aproved

and kept our 3 passport

i have 2 child

why he did not ask for DNA test ? and go through this AP

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi all. I want to share my story for those who is undergoing AP and hope this will help a little.

07/30 - I had my interview. CO didn't clearly say if I was approved or not. I had one missing doc and I was aware of that. This was a Police Clearance from one country I lived more than 6 months. They kept my passport and told me to send the doc to them and they will contact me. They gave me white 221 g form.

07/30 - CEAC status showed AP ( Your case needs further review. )

08/01 - Sent the Police clearance to the embassy.

08/02 - Got a text from the courier saying the doc was delivered.

08/02 - CEAC still on AP

..... I didn't call the embassy regarding the doc submitted cause my fiance told me that's not how the government works, the more you call them the more they do it late...

08/09 - Sent an email to the embassy and ask for acknowledgment upon receipt of the doc submitted. ( couldn't wait no more so I asked them )

08/11 - Got an email from the embassy saying they have received additional doc and referred my case to concerned team for processing. CEAC still on AP.

08/12 - CEAC changed to READY ( You can book your appointment. )

08/13 - CEAC showed READY ( your case is open and wait for two business days. )

08/15 - CEAC changed to AP ( Your case is undergoing necessary AP. This can take several weeks. )

08/16 - CEAC changed to ISSUED.

I hope this helps a little. There is an AP and there is an AP. They are two different cases depends on it's content. You are put on AP after the interview if your case needs further review , you may have one missing doc or they really need further review ( CEAC shows AP your case requires furhter review. ) and there is AP which showez your case is undergoing necessary AP ( If I am not mistaken this AP showed when they will issue you a visa soon )

If you have any questions on my case, feel free to ask I will help. God Bless to all of us.

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi jessy! They give me white 221g too. She didnt say anything missing she just told me to wait for few weeks . When i check my ceac it says Administrative processing

Sept-9 my interview

Last updated sept 17. Still on " administrative processing" doesnt say anything just that

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

My husbands case has been in AP for 16 months now and we were informed his case passed through security checks at the DOS and has been returned to the embassy. This was 3 weeks ago. Does anyone have any idea of how long it may take for the embassy to make a decision? We are so tired of waiting.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Interview Date: March 15th 2013

In AP since then <still in AP>

Reason is she is/was a communist party member. I'm still not sure when we'll be approved. I went for the K1 visa route because it's suppose to be faster - clearly I was in error....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.