178 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

-Interview Date: 10 July 2013

-Consulate: Kuwait

-Result: Administrative Processing

-11 July 2013: case "last updated" date changed.

-18 July 2013: case "last updated" date changed

-19 August 2013 Contacted US Senator John Cornyn of Texas to ask his assistance with the case (all US Senators can check on the progress to make sure the case is being handled properly after the expected time for AP has passed They refer to it as assistance with gov. agency and "casework")

-20 August 2013: Letter from Sen. Cornyn's office stating they have contacted DOS and will inform me when they have a response.

-21 August 2013: case "last updated" date changed. (someone looked at the case. we will see what happens)

Will update further

Yes please keep us posted since I was holding off getting help from a senator.

If the senator replies back to you please inform us right away. thanks

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Panama
Timeline

I hearded some people that said congresman cant do anything about Ap cases but i still going to try because they have my stepson in ap until his mon finish her AOS when i become usc, ,,,so its free ill try and im studing to get my citizen ship soon...good luck everyone

CEAC: Created 04-03-2013

Interview: 05-16-2013 (Great interview, done in 5 mins and Approved, Kept his passport, and paid mail courier, nothing was mentioned to us and nothing was given to us)

Last update 08/07/2013 after my congressman sent an email regarding my fiance's visa. Embassy responded same day and stated same general response they give everyone lol

Everytime I call DOS, they say case looks real good any nothing is needed from us

Waiting Patiently unsure.png

Good Luck Everyone!

USCIS
06/15/2012- Sent 129-F
06/18/2012- 129-F Application Received at Texas Lockbox
06/21/2012- Email and Text of NOA1
06/25/2012- Hardcopy I-797 received (Vermont it is)
02/08/2013- RFE sad.png
02/25/2013- RFE Received
03/25/2013- NOA 2 (Finally)
04/08/2013- CASE # Assigned and sent to Consulate
05/16/2013- Interview- Approved!!!!!

Broke off relationship sometime late 2013

Placed on AP for 10 months and then withdrew the petition 02/2014….

Living my life day by day….no stress smile.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My fiancee interviewed on June 27, 2013 in Islamabad. They did keep her passport and requested another document which we submitted approximately five days later. The status was updated when they received the document. After that it showed that our case was in AP for about the past two months. Today, however, the status now shows READY.

I was wondering if anyone can offer any insight as to the status change online and what does it mean.

Thanks

Timeline

My fiancee interviewed on June 27, 2013 in Islamabad. They did keep her passport and requested another document which we submitted approximately five days later. The status was updated when they received the document. After that it showed that our case was in AP for about the past two months. Today, however, the status now shows READY.

I was wondering if anyone can offer any insight as to the status change online and what does it mean.

Thanks

from what I have been reading they should issue her visa in a couple of days now. since it changed to ready. Call DOS on Tuesday to confirm/ and pray for us.did they give him/her a green 221g slip at the interview as well?

Timeline

Thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

This is what was written on the status:

Case Creation Date: 23-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 23-Aug-2013
Your case is open and ready for your interview, fingerprints, and required documents. If you have already had your interview, please check your status after two business days. If no interview was required, please check back in two business days for the status of your application.
Now the interview has already taken place on June 27, 2013.
Thanks for further input

Timeline

Congratulation you AP is over

This is what was written on the status:

Case Creation Date: 23-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 23-Aug-2013

Your case is open and ready for your interview, fingerprints, and required documents. If you have already had your interview, please check your status after two business days. If no interview was required, please check back in two business days for the status of your application.

Now the interview has already taken place on June 27, 2013.

Thanks for further input

Timeline

So I'm just applying some analysis here..... Does it mean if rsz's visa is about to be issued and his interview date was June 27th then people who had their interviews in July can except to get their visas too? Maybe they are working in order by date??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.