jamali84

US Embassy Islamabad case complete and waiting for interview ?

177 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Any body here from Pakistan whose case is complete and they are waiting for an Interview ?

Our F2A case completed on july 16th 2013 and we are waiting for our interview.

Citizenship (2014):

May-10-2014.... Application mailed out , through USPS express mail.

May-12-2014.... Application package delivered.

May-15-2014.....Check Cashed by USCIS

June-02-2014....Biometrics (walk in) syracuse field office

June-04-2014....Actual Biometrics appointment date

June-04-2014....in line for interview scheduling

Aug -19-2014....Interview

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

What is F2 visa? I have a friend whose case got completed 3 months ago and still no interview.. she's applying for her husband. My case should be completed by next week and I'm hoping they will give me an interview date a week later.. is that not what happens normally?

Timeline

yes our case got completed on july 16th 2011, and we are also waiting for IL

Anybody else here from Pakistan ????

Citizenship (2014):

Timeline

Mine was completed on July 10th and we got interview date for august! Did you check August interview thread to see is Pakistani embassy assigned any dates yet?

Timeline

Mine was completed on July 10th and we got interview date for august! Did you check August interview thread to see is Pakistani embassy assigned any dates yet?

yourz is filed by a citizen. our's is green card filer may be that's why.. they have quota for green card filers

Citizenship (2014):

Timeline

It seems Islamabad embassy is just working crazy slow these days. People not getting interview dates, approved people not getting their visa packages, etc... Maybe after Ramadan they will wake up.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

After sending ds230 with required documents how much time do nvc take to email about one's case complete? My PD was 29 june 2011 i have paid IV bill now sending ds230 and docs!! Just wanted to know how much time do the take to inform me about completion of my case?? Please reply i m very worried bcz its too late already :(

Timeline

After sending ds230 with required documents how much time do nvc take to email about one's case complete? My PD was 29 june 2011 i have paid IV bill now sending ds230 and docs!! Just wanted to know how much time do the take to inform me about completion of my case?? Please reply i m very worried bcz its too late already :(

InshaAllah they shouldn't take more than two weeks. You can always call NVC and ask them if embassy has issued you guys an interview date.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I tried calling to them several times but they put me on hold saying that their operators are busy :( i usually hangup after 10 mint of wait :(

I also e mailed them inquiaring about the case but they didnt reply!!!

Timeline

I tried calling to them several times but they put me on hold saying that their operators are busy :( i usually hangup after 10 mint of wait :(

I also e mailed them inquiaring about the case but they didnt reply!!!

Stay on the line for longer than 10 mins. But first give them 2 weeks than start calling.

Timeline

i have asked NVC about LPR AND citizen they said it doesnt matter , if visa is available both are treated in a same manner , now how much true it is no body knows but we are stuck in the middle of no where , even though if u do get your interview be ready for long a*S APS

Hey buddy, did you get ur Interview letter yet ?

we are still waiting and calling NVC everyday in evenings at US eastern time.

same replies : your case is complete and it is waiting for an interview to be scheduled at US embassy in Islamabad :(

Citizenship (2014):

Timeline

I think US embassy in Islamabad is closed these days thats why you guys having trouble. But still you are glad your process has finished that soon. I am citizen and applied for my wife (I-130) and its been 6months but haven't gotten my NOV 2 yet. whenever i called National Benefit Service, they say your I-130 is in processing and cant tell how long is it gonna take...so still you guys are good and wait for when embassy gonna open. And its not only in the Islamabad but all over the world they close the embassy.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.