Kevinbolts

Need help with paying visa interview fee via bank wire transfer!!!

1 post in this topic

On Monday July 15th, 2013 they updated the way to pay your visa interview fee and it is through a wire transfer through your bank. If anyone has done a wire transfer for their interview visa fee this past week please help me! Here is the website for it https://usvisa-info.com/. Here is the problem: when I try to transfer the money, I need a recipient name, usually this would be a person's name who is receiving the money e.g. John Smith. On the wire transfer instructions it does not have a recipient name it just has these very vague instructions:

Payment details:
Bank Name: Citibank n.a. Milan
IBAN: IT61T0356601600000125587011
Name of the beneficiary: Enter your 'Payment Identification Number (PIN)'
as shown below in this field followed by 'CSC Computer Sciences Srl'
Payment identification number (PIN): 8533643564968
Amount to be paid: 192.00 EUR
SWIFT BIC Code: CITIITMX
Does 'name of beneficiary' mean recipient? I would have to put the PIN number for recipient name which is very odd and also the person at the bank advised me against that... please someone help me! Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.