VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      News     Members

Latest VJ Member Visa Approvals - Congratulations!

blank avatarAmanda & Justin
K1 Visa
Canada
blank avatarShalina & Alexander
K1 Visa
Nigeria
blank avatarI & S
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Pakistan
Tom & Gladys
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Mexico
J & J
K1 Visa
Canada
K & R
K1 Visa
United Kingdom
blank avatarKevin & Katie
K1 Visa
United Kingdom
Kel & Babs
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Senegal
AD & KD
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Canada
Adam & Jessica
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Canada

• Please log in to reply

"Admission (I-94) Record Number: Not Found". Uh oh. But I've been here 11 days!

#1 *C&C*

*C&C*

• PipPip

Posted 15 July 2013 - 05:53 PM

Can anyone help, I'm worried. I can't retrieve my I-94 number using the website (https://i94.cbp.dhs....94/request.html)

I arrived on a Fiance visa on 4th July. They stamped my passport and wrote on an 'A' number (but gave me no paper attachment). But VisaJourney's guide says I need my I-94 number before I can even get a SSN. 

What do I do? Keep trying to see if my number appears in the government's database? Or is there some other way to get an I-94? Can I use my A# number instead? 

Thank you :-) 

Christian

#2 Harpa Timsah

Harpa Timsah

Let's not go to VJ, 'tis a silly place.

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:59 AM

Wait a few more days, then go to a "deferred inspection site" and ask them about it.  you can find these sites at cbp.gov.

Something may have been inputted wrong on their end.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

#3 October21

October21

• PipPip

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:50 AM

If you haven't already, maybe try typing in variations of your name/date/etc? You have to spell it exactly as they did when they created the I-94. For example, my husband's last name is O'Lastname, but when I was trying to pull up his I-94 online it kept saying it wasn't found after he had been here for over 2 weeks. It took until I typed his name as OLastname without the apostrophe (and no space between the O and the rest of the name) before his I-94 came up. So if you have an apostrophe in your name, or a hyphen, try typing it without. Or try typing in the dates in the mm/dd/yyyy format as 07/04/2013 if you're currently doing it as 04/07/2013.

The Story So Far

K1 Visa Application/Approval
See VJ Timeline.

AOS Application Process

July 8, 2013.............................Successfully applied for Social Security Number.

July 11, 2013...........................Mailed AOS packet.

July 16, 2013...........................Received Social Security card in the mail!

July 22, 2013...........................NOA 1 emails received.

July 30, 2013...........................Received NOA 1 notifications in the mail.

August 5, 2013........................Mail notification: Biometrics appointment scheduled for August 19, 2013.

August 19, 2013......................Biometrics appointment completed in 20 minutes.

September 17, 2013..............USCIS site shows that AP has been approved.

September 20, 2013..............USCIS site shows that EAD card is in production and will be shipped within 30 days.

September 25, 2013..............Receive combo EAD/AP card in the mail!!

November 29th, 2013............USCIS site shows that status has been updated, first to "Card/Document Production" then back to "Decision."

December 2, 2013..................USCIS site once again shows Card/Document production.

December 3, 2013..................Green card has been shipped!

December 5, 2013..................Welcome to America letter arrives in the mail!

December 9, 2013..................2-year green card arrives via U.S. Priority Mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 *C&C*

*C&C*

• PipPip

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:02 AM

AHHHH! Got it! I typed in my first name AND my middle name in the 'first (given) name' section.  

Thank you for the tip user October21! Hopefully this will be helpful to other people who might be having trouble

Back to Top ↑