*C&C*

"Admission (I-94) Record Number: Not Found". Uh oh. But I've been here 11 days!

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Can anyone help, I'm worried. I can't retrieve my I-94 number using the website (https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/request.html)

I arrived on a Fiance visa on 4th July. They stamped my passport and wrote on an 'A' number (but gave me no paper attachment). But VisaJourney's guide says I need my I-94 number before I can even get a SSN.

What do I do? Keep trying to see if my number appears in the government's database? Or is there some other way to get an I-94? Can I use my A# number instead?

Thank you :-)

Christian

Wait a few more days, then go to a "deferred inspection site" and ask them about it. you can find these sites at cbp.gov.

Something may have been inputted wrong on their end.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

If you haven't already, maybe try typing in variations of your name/date/etc? You have to spell it exactly as they did when they created the I-94. For example, my husband's last name is O'Lastname, but when I was trying to pull up his I-94 online it kept saying it wasn't found after he had been here for over 2 weeks. It took until I typed his name as OLastname without the apostrophe (and no space between the O and the rest of the name) before his I-94 came up. So if you have an apostrophe in your name, or a hyphen, try typing it without. Or try typing in the dates in the mm/dd/yyyy format as 07/04/2013 if you're currently doing it as 04/07/2013.

The Story So Far

K1 Visa Application/Approval

AOS Application Process

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=135643

ROC Petition Process

September 28, 2015..........................Mailed I-751 packet to VSC (regular mail from Providence, RI)

September 30, 2015..........................Packet received at VSC (signature confirmation)

October 5, 2015.................................VSC makes $590 ACH withdrawal from our bank account

October 6, 2015.................................NOA 1 Received in the mail (dated October 1, 2015)

October 15, 2015...............................Received Biometrics letter in the mail. Appointment set for 10/28/15.

October 28, 2015...............................Biometrics completed.

August 27, 2016................................Approval letter received in the maaaaaaaaaail! Letter is dated August 23, 2016. Now waiting for green card.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

AHHHH! Got it! I typed in my first name AND my middle name in the 'first (given) name' section.

Thank you for the tip user October21! Hopefully this will be helpful to other people who might be having trouble

• 2 years later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I had the same problem but worse - they haven't processed I 94 correctly upon my arrival - trip to deferred inspection site seemed to solve a problem - they have reissued old fashion paper I-94 with correct expiration date, stapled into my passport. I have submitted AOS package shortly after. Hopefully all will be fine.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.