Saylin

NVC Filers - July 2013

960 posts in this topic

Anyone who received their bar coded DS-3032 from the NVC notice the expiration date is 12/31/2006? I'm assuming it's okay to use it since it was sent by the NVC and it's got the bar code on it. Just want to check if it is the same with others on here.

Most people don't use that sheet they simply use the email template from the wiki. Links should be in first two posts.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Timeline

I made the mistake when I sent the supporting documents for I-864EZ. At the body of the email, for the date of birth for both petitioner and beneficiary, I accidently put 2013 instead of correct year. In the scanned documents, everything is correct. Now, NVC emailed me these are not match with their record and send the Government issued documents to verify this. I, beneficiery can provide the copy of my passport but he, petitioner hasnt received his passport yet. Can he provide the copy of driving license or any documents that you can adivise. Thank you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I have a question actually I'm in India and electronic processing not available for my country.. I sent snail mail of choice of agent form... But now my friend is in same situation is it possible for him to send that via email..???

Cz snail mail took around 10 days to get approved...

Thank you.....

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Most people don't use that sheet they simply use the email template from the wiki. Links should be in first two posts.

Yes. My wife sent the email template on 6/28, so it's been one week now and she's still waiting for a response.

The reason I brought up the physical sheet is because my Congressman's office said if my wife signs and scans the DS-3032 she received, they can email it directly to the NVC (not through the nvcinquiry address) and get it approved fast. I told them we had already sent the email template and they told me if we don't get a response by the end of this week to send them the signed DS-3032 and they'll submit it.

Is it OK to do that even though it's only been a week since my wife sent the email template? I know on here it says to wait two weeks or if you get a rejection before resending the DS-3032.

01/04/2013 - Married in Tokyo

USCIS
01/24/2013 - Mailed I-130
01/30/2013 - NOA1

03/14/2013 - Case transferred to Newark field office

05/16/2013 - NOA2

NVC

06/20/2013 - NVC received file

06/27/2013 - Case Number and IIN assigned

06/28/2013 - DS-3032 email sent

07/02/2013 - Received DS-3032 and I-864 bill

07/02/2013 - Submitted AOS bill payment

07/05/2013 - AOS bill status PAID

07/06/2013 - Mailed AOS package

07/08/2013 - AOS delivered

07/09/2013 - DS-3032 accepted

07/10/2013 - Received IV bill

07/11/2013 - Submitted IV bill payment

07/13/2013 - IV bill status PAID

07/16/2013 - Mailed IV package

07/17/2013 - IV package delivered

08/01/2013 - AOS approved

08/12/2013 - IV approved & Case Complete

Embassy & POE

08/21/2013 - Casefile confirmed at Tokyo Embassy

09/03/2013 - Interview - APPROVED!

09/16/2013 - Paid Immigrant Fee

10/06/2013 - POE via Toronto

01/07/2014 - Green card received

Yes. My wife sent the email template on 6/28, so it's been one week now and she's still waiting for a response.

The reason I brought up the physical sheet is because my Congressman's office said if my wife signs and scans the DS-3032 she received, they can email it directly to the NVC (not through the nvcinquiry address) and get it approved fast. I told them we had already sent the email template and they told me if we don't get a response by the end of this week to send them the signed DS-3032 and they'll submit it.

Is it OK to do that even though it's only been a week since my wife sent the email template? I know on here it says to wait two weeks or if you get a rejection before resending the DS-3032.

You need to give them at least 2 weeks to accept the DS-3032. Remember yesterday was a holiday and the NVC would be closed. Many people probably took today off as well. My husband works for the FAA and he is the only person in his shop today. So wait another week and if the NVC doesn't accept it by then, send the template a second time with supervisor review in the title.

Give people time to do their job please. :)

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

I think I cant ask you all clearly. Please help me to clarify this.

I made the mistake when I sent the supporting documents for I-864EZ. At the body of the email, for the date of birth for both petitioner and beneficiary, I accidently put 2013 instead of correct year. In the scanned documents, everything is correct. Now, NVC emailed me these are not match with their record and send the Government issued documents to verify this. I, beneficiery can provide the copy of my passport but he, petitioner hasnt received his passport yet. Can he provide the copy of driving license or any documents that you can adivise. Thank you.

Or I dont need to send any supporting documents to NVC ?

The letter that I received from NVC :

Dear Sir/Madam:

The principal applicant's date of birth listed in your request does not match our records. If you believe that the date of birth in our records is incorrect please submit a copy of a government-issued document (such as a passport) showing the correct date of birth.

The petitioner's date of birth provided with your request does not match our records. If you believe that the date of birth in our records is incorrect please submit a copy of a government issued document indicating the correct date of birth (i.e. valid passport or birth certificate). The document must include the day, month, and year of birth.

We received electronic documentation for this case. Please allow up to 20 business days from the day the email was sent for the scanned attachments to be uploaded to the electronic case file and reviewed.

In order to better process future inquiries, please be sure to identify yourself in each piece of correspondence sent to the NVC. If you are writing on behalf of a law office please include the law office name as well as the attorney of record's name.

IMPORTANT:

Do not let more than one year pass without contacting the NVC concerning this visa petition. If a period of one year passes from the last date of contact (by telephone, mail, or e-mail) with the NVC, all submitted fees and documents expire. If this occurs, the fees must be paid again and documents must be resubmitted in order to continue the immigration process.

As this case is processing electronically, all forms and documents must be sent via email as scanned attachments to NVCElectronic@state.gov. Sending physical documents to the NVC will delay the processing of your case.

Called the NVC today and they said all 3 cases were completed this morning! Since I have an approved expedite, I already scheduled the interview directly with the embassy. Do you think the file will be shipped out today? I asked the NVC operator and he said he doesn't know.

I think I cant ask you all clearly. Please help me to clarify this.

Or I dont need to send any supporting documents to NVC ?

The letter that I received from NVC :

Dear Sir/Madam:

The principal applicant's date of birth listed in your request does not match our records. If you believe that the date of birth in our records is incorrect please submit a copy of a government-issued document (such as a passport) showing the correct date of birth.

The petitioner's date of birth provided with your request does not match our records. If you believe that the date of birth in our records is incorrect please submit a copy of a government issued document indicating the correct date of birth (i.e. valid passport or birth certificate). The document must include the day, month, and year of birth.

We received electronic documentation for this case. Please allow up to 20 business days from the day the email was sent for the scanned attachments to be uploaded to the electronic case file and reviewed.

In order to better process future inquiries, please be sure to identify yourself in each piece of correspondence sent to the NVC. If you are writing on behalf of a law office please include the law office name as well as the attorney of record's name.

IMPORTANT:

Do not let more than one year pass without contacting the NVC concerning this visa petition. If a period of one year passes from the last date of contact (by telephone, mail, or e-mail) with the NVC, all submitted fees and documents expire. If this occurs, the fees must be paid again and documents must be resubmitted in order to continue the immigration process.

As this case is processing electronically, all forms and documents must be sent via email as scanned attachments to NVCElectronic@state.gov. Sending physical documents to the NVC will delay the processing of your case.

Re-read the part I bolded and underlined.

Resend them the I-864EZ with the correct dates and the bar coded cover page. They want to change their records which are correct - your I-864EZ is not. Fix the part that's wrong. :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Case complete on 3rd. Waiting for an interview date.

USC here yes.gif
------------------------------
I130

11/30/2012 - NOA1 - NBC
01/09/2013 - Transfer to local office(Newark, NJ)
03/11/2013 - INFO Pass
04/04/2013 - INFO Pass

04/30/2013 - RFE - Properly complete and re-submit G-325A.
05/09/2013 - RFE hand delivered to Local office.

05/10/2013 - NOA2 - Newark NJ

NVC
05/13/2013 - NVC Received.
05/30/2013 - Case & IIN # Received.
05/30/2013 - DS3032 & E-mail sent to remove Attorney and appoint petitioner as choice of Agent.
05/30/2013 - NVC accepted request and stated that further communication will now directed to petitioner.
06/04/2013 - AOS & IV bill e-mail received, generated and paid.
06/05/2013 - AOS & IV status paid.
06/05/2013 - AOS package sent
06/12/2013 - IV package sent
06/25/2013 - AOS Accepted
07/03/2013 - IV accepted
07/03/2013 - Case Complete
07/30/2013 - Interview Date received

09/30/2013 - Interview

09/30/2013 - Approved

10/02/2013 - Visa in hand

10/05/2013 - POE

When you send your I-864?

USCIS

02/08/2013 Sent I-130 & G-325a

02/12/2013 Priority Date

02/20/2013 NOA1

03/22/2013 I-130 APPROVED dancin5hr.gif

NVC

04/08/2013 Got my case number NVC

04/10/2013 Got my invoiced ID number

04/17/2013 Paid AOS Bill

04/10/2013 Sent email DS-3032

04/18/2013 ACCEPTED DS-3032

04/25/2013 Paid IV bill

05/08/2013 Delivered IV Packet

05/13/2013 Delivered AOS packet

05/22/2013 False Checklist IV packet

06/12/2013 reviewed new I-864 version but i got checklist cray5ol.gif

06/13/2013 i got email checklist

06/15/2013 checklist AOS delivered to NVC

06/19/2013 sent other checklist AOS because i looked that i make mistake and first checklist i sent

07/03/2013 Finally CASE COMPLETE.....Thank GOD dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

07/15/2013 CASE COMPLETE AGAIN

07/30/2013 Received packet 4

09/16/2013 INTERVIEW DATE THANK GOD dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

When you send your I-864?

This kind of information is normally on people's timelines (if they're good enough to fill them out.) Have you checked there?

Re-read the part I bolded and underlined.

Resend them the I-864EZ with the correct dates and the bar coded cover page. They want to change their records which are correct - your I-864EZ is not. Fix the part that's wrong. smile.png

Thank you, Niki. I will re-send it right now. Thanks again.

Edited by sweety-sweet

Thank you, Niki. I will re-send it right now. Thanks again.

Woot! I hope they get it quickly and Okay it even faster!

Woot! I hope they get it quickly and Okay it even faster!

Sent it just now. Received the auto response. Hope things will go well soon.

Update - we paid our IV bill on last Sunday, June 30. It showed PAID this afternoon and DS-260 is ready almost the same time. I will fill this on weekend and will submit. On Monday, I will scan all the supporting documents and will email them. This time, I will open my eyes widely to check the numbers. Wish and pray hard to get the visa by end of Aug.

Thank you so much for all your help, Niki. God bless you and all VJ members.

This kind of information is normally on people's timelines (if they're good enough to fill them out.) Have you checked there?

Thank you

USCIS

02/08/2013 Sent I-130 & G-325a

02/12/2013 Priority Date

02/20/2013 NOA1

03/22/2013 I-130 APPROVED dancin5hr.gif

NVC

04/08/2013 Got my case number NVC

04/10/2013 Got my invoiced ID number

04/17/2013 Paid AOS Bill

04/10/2013 Sent email DS-3032

04/18/2013 ACCEPTED DS-3032

04/25/2013 Paid IV bill

05/08/2013 Delivered IV Packet

05/13/2013 Delivered AOS packet

05/22/2013 False Checklist IV packet

06/12/2013 reviewed new I-864 version but i got checklist cray5ol.gif

06/13/2013 i got email checklist

06/15/2013 checklist AOS delivered to NVC

06/19/2013 sent other checklist AOS because i looked that i make mistake and first checklist i sent

07/03/2013 Finally CASE COMPLETE.....Thank GOD dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

07/15/2013 CASE COMPLETE AGAIN

07/30/2013 Received packet 4

09/16/2013 INTERVIEW DATE THANK GOD dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.