anne2382

can i set an appointment of interview and med with the packet from Mnl embassy? i have my MNL case no already...

45 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello guys! I am a new here, I need some comments and suggestions. I am a K1 visa applicant.. my fiance received a letter from NVC together with my MNL case no. and they said i receive soon a packet with instruction from consular, my question is? my requirementsare already complete with the DS- forms, can i set an appointment of interview and sched my medical with out the packet from manila embassy, I have my MNL case no. already...

pls pls pls need your help guys!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

hello guys! I am a new here, I need some comments and suggestions. I am a K1 visa applicant.. my fiance received a letter from NVC together with my MNL case no. and they said i receive soon a packet with instruction from consular, my question is? my requirementsare already complete with the DS- forms, can i set an appointment of interview and sched my medical with out the packet from manila embassy, I have my MNL case no. already...

pls pls pls need your help guys!

As long as you have your MNL case number already, you can pay your visa fee and be able to schedule an interview appointment after that. :)

event.png

event.png

10/08 - I 129F Packet Sentgood.gif
10/09 - Received by USCIS Dallas Lockbox
10/10 - Check Cashed
10/11 - NOA1 (Email)kicking.gif
10/12 - Case Touched
10/16 - NOA1 (Hard Copy)dancin5hr.gif
04/26 - Case Touched
04/26 - Alien Registration Number changed

04/26 - NOA2 (Email) APPROVED! kicking.gif

05/02 - NOA2 (Hard Copy) dancin5hr.gif

05/17 - MNL Case Number

07/30 - Interview (APPROVED!!!) kicking.gifheart.gifkicking.gif

Timeline

As long as you have your MNL case number already, you can pay your visa fee and be able to schedule an interview appointment after that. :)

I've notice that we have the same timeline... Have u set up an interview without the packet?!

Timeline

I've called us embassy and they adviced me to wait for the notice before i can set an appointment... I really wanna pay it so i can set an interview and medical ... Im so confuse... And i called SLEC they need the letter of appointment before they can proceed for the medical.

She will receive packet from embassy, pay for Visa fee in BPI bank then US embassy will schedule you for interview, youll receive the interview schedule through email. register online in St. lukes for the medical. Print together the SLEM and interview schedle and present it when you have the medical.

Don't wait for the packet, not everyone gets it. MNL case # is all you need to move forward, pay the visa fee and schedule the interview as they're filling up fast.

K1
05/22/12 - Mailed I-129F
08/17/12 - Approved I-129F NOA2 (85 days)
11/19/12 - Approved Visa!! (179 days)
12/01/12 - POE Honolulu, HI
12/21/12 - Wedding Day!
AOS, EAD and AP
01/05/13 - Mailed I-485, I-765 and I-131
01/09/13 - USCIS accepted case and received text
01/11/13 - Cashed check
01/08/13 - Received NOA1
01/18/13 - Received Biometrics Appointment Notice
01/22/13 - Early Biometrics Walk-in (scheduled Feb 7)
01/27/13 - We're pregnant!!
02/04/13 - Received Appointment Notice
03/04/13 - Approved EAD and AP (58 days)
03/12/13 - Received EAD and AP combo card
03/12/13 - Interview and Approved GC (63 days)
03/20/13 - Received Green Card

10/3/13 - Baby #1 arrived

2/17/14 - Pregnant again! LOL

10/20/14 - Baby #2 arrived
ROC
01/09/15 - Mailed I-751

01/12/15 - NOA

01/16/15 - Received NOA Letter

01/20/15 - Mailed DMV 1yr Extension

02/05/15 - Received Biometrics Letter

02/09/15 - Early Bio (Walk-IN)

02/19/15 - Biometrics Appointment

06/15/15 - Approved
06/15/15 - Card Ordered and Mailed

08/22/15 - Card Received

N-400 on or after 12/15/15

and they'll live happily ever, ever after...
Relationship Journey: Our pursuit to happiness

Timeline

Hello

We already booked our interview for june 19 without the instruction letter from the Manila embassy, If you search some post here many VJ members proceed to the medical and interview without waiting for that snail mail to arrive as long as you have the MNL number, you can proceed to the online appointment.

Click this link for the online method http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/

as of the status of your case input your MNL number in this website https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC/

What we did in our case is I did print screen the result in the online case status which says you are ready for interview and medical.

I will be taking my medical this june 4 without the letter from the embassy just include also your online interview confirmation data printed,

hope this will help clear your mind :)

Timeline

thank you so much ... i guess i've been waiting for nothing... i listened to the customer service from the embassy and they even told me that i really have to wait and they dont have access if they already mailed the notice which is bullcrap ... im glad theres vj...

il start to pay the fee by tomorrow...

GOD bless to everyone...

So do i need to go bpi to pay the visa fee... No other requirements?! Is there something i need to print

Print this deposit slip, bring your current passport, MNL case # and $240 (paid in peso only)

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/pmisdepositslip.htm?amount=240&country=Philippines

For other instructions, read the link below

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-paymentinfo.asp

K1
05/22/12 - Mailed I-129F
08/17/12 - Approved I-129F NOA2 (85 days)
11/19/12 - Approved Visa!! (179 days)
12/01/12 - POE Honolulu, HI
12/21/12 - Wedding Day!
AOS, EAD and AP
01/05/13 - Mailed I-485, I-765 and I-131
01/09/13 - USCIS accepted case and received text
01/11/13 - Cashed check
01/08/13 - Received NOA1
01/18/13 - Received Biometrics Appointment Notice
01/22/13 - Early Biometrics Walk-in (scheduled Feb 7)
01/27/13 - We're pregnant!!
02/04/13 - Received Appointment Notice
03/04/13 - Approved EAD and AP (58 days)
03/12/13 - Received EAD and AP combo card
03/12/13 - Interview and Approved GC (63 days)
03/20/13 - Received Green Card

10/3/13 - Baby #1 arrived

2/17/14 - Pregnant again! LOL

10/20/14 - Baby #2 arrived
ROC
01/09/15 - Mailed I-751

01/12/15 - NOA

01/16/15 - Received NOA Letter

01/20/15 - Mailed DMV 1yr Extension

02/05/15 - Received Biometrics Letter

02/09/15 - Early Bio (Walk-IN)

02/19/15 - Biometrics Appointment

06/15/15 - Approved
06/15/15 - Card Ordered and Mailed

08/22/15 - Card Received

N-400 on or after 12/15/15

and they'll live happily ever, ever after...
Relationship Journey: Our pursuit to happiness

Timeline

Hi guys, I have the same problem regarding my visa appointment, we haven't received yet the USEM Appointment letter or what they called Notice of Eligibility but we already have our MNL case# and according to the website ( https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC/ ) we are now ready for interview, so we decided to go ahead and book for our interview. This morning I called the USEM visa information and appointment service and the representative told me that generally applicants will need to wait to get the packet 4 from the USEM before you can book your appointment date because it means they've already check my papers. However, I have read other people stories/experiences and according to them as long as you have your MNL case# you can go ahead and book your appointment and go for your medical exam.

My question is, do you think we will not be having problem or there will be no conflict even though we already booked our appointment without that letter from USEM? and can I go ahead and go for my medical exam.?

Pls. help me with this, I just want to clarity this issue because I'm so confused now on what to do next and what to expect. Hope you guys will share your experience because it will really me a lot.

Thank you very much♥

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.