VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Affiliates     Members

Latest VJ Member Visa Approvals - Congratulations!

blank avatarAmanda & Justin
K1 Visa
Canada
Sarah & Marc
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Canada
dragon & raven
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Canada
blank avatarHasi & Muzyy
K1 Visa
Germany
blank avatarAllison & Bart
K1 Visa
Netherlands
NMR & EZA
K1 Visa
Philippines
blank avatarBammo & Lammo
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Philippines
Aplonis & Sylea
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Canada
blank avatarJ & R
K1 Visa
France
Jack & Afril
K1 Visa
Philippines

Visa Interviews Today: Good Luck!!

Ashley & Jez
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
United Kingdom
blank avatarJason & Asha
K1 Visa
United Kingdom
blank avatarJ & J
K1 Visa
South Korea
blank avatarLou & Jay
K1 Visa
Canada

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

can i set an appointment of interview and med with the packet from Mnl embassy? i have my MNL case no already...

#1 anne2382

anne2382

• Pip

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:27 AM

hello guys! I am a new here, I need some comments and suggestions. I am a K1 visa applicant.. my fiance received a letter from NVC together with my MNL case no. and they said i receive soon a packet with instruction from consular, my question is? my requirementsare already complete with the DS- forms, can i set an appointment of interview  and sched my medical with out the packet from manila embassy, I have my MNL case no. already...

pls pls pls need your help guys!

#2 Queen Amethyst

Queen Amethyst

• PipPipPip

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:33 AM

hello guys! I am a new here, I need some comments and suggestions. I am a K1 visa applicant.. my fiance received a letter from NVC together with my MNL case no. and they said i receive soon a packet with instruction from consular, my question is? my requirementsare already complete with the DS- forms, can i set an appointment of interview  and sched my medical with out the packet from manila embassy, I have my MNL case no. already...

pls pls pls need your help guys!

As long as you have your MNL case number already, you can pay your visa fee and be able to schedule an interview appointment after that. :)

event.png

event.png

10/08 - I 129F Packet Sentgood.gif 
10/09 - Received by USCIS Dallas Lockbox
10/10 - Check Cashed
10/11 - NOA1 (Email)kicking.gif 
10/12 - Case Touched
10/16 - NOA1 (Hard Copy)dancin5hr.gif 
04/26 - Case Touched
04/26 - Alien Registration Number changed

04/26 - NOA2 (Email) APPROVED! kicking.gif

05/02 - NOA2 (Hard Copy) dancin5hr.gif

05/17 - MNL Case Number 

07/30 - Interview (APPROVED!!!) kicking.gif heart.gif kicking.gif

#3 anne2382

anne2382

• Pip

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:40 AM

thanks for the info...

#4 mikeraine

mikeraine

• PipPipPip

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:40 AM

As long as you have your MNL case number already, you can pay your visa fee and be able to schedule an interview appointment after that. :)

I've notice that we have the same timeline... Have u set up an interview without the packet?!

#5 mikeraine

mikeraine

• PipPipPip

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:43 AM

I've called us embassy and they adviced me to wait for the notice before i can set an appointment... I really wanna pay it so i can set an interview and medical ... Im so confuse... And i called SLEC they need the letter of appointment before they can proceed for the medical.

#6 Jon and Gay

Jon and Gay

• PipPipPip

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:59 AM

She will receive packet from embassy, pay for Visa fee in BPI bank then US embassy will schedule you for interview, youll receive the interview schedule through email. register online in St. lukes for the medical. Print together the SLEM and interview schedle and present it when you have the medical.

#7 Tintin and Mike

Tintin and Mike

Gap is Officially Closed!

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:21 AM

Don't wait for the packet, not everyone gets it. MNL case # is all you need to move forward, pay the visa fee and schedule the interview as they're filling up fast.

Spoiler

and they'll live happily ever, ever after...
Relationship Journey: Our pursuit to happiness

#8 mikeraine

mikeraine

• PipPipPip

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:25 AM

So do i need to go bpi to pay the visa fee... No other requirements?! Is there something i need to print

Edited by mikeraine, 28 May 2013 - 08:26 AM.

#9 loveneverfails26

loveneverfails26

• PipPip

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:27 AM

Hello

We already booked our interview for june 19 without the instruction letter from the Manila embassy, If you search some post here many VJ members proceed to the medical and interview without waiting for that snail mail to arrive as long as you have the MNL number, you can proceed to the online appointment.

Click this link for the online method http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/

as of the status of your case input your MNL number in this website https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC/ 

What we did in our case is I did print screen the result in the online case status which says you are ready for interview and medical. 

I will be taking my medical this june 4 without the letter from the embassy just include also your online interview confirmation data printed, 

hope this will help clear your mind :)

#10 mikeraine

mikeraine

• PipPipPip

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:51 AM

thank you so much ... i guess i've been waiting for nothing... i listened to the customer service from the embassy and they even told me that i really have to wait and they dont have access if they already mailed the notice which is bullcrap ... im glad theres vj...

il start to pay the fee by tomorrow... 

GOD bless to everyone...

#11 anne2382

anne2382

• Pip

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:18 AM

THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO GUYS! GOOD LUCK THE BOTH OF US! GOD BLESS US!

#12 Tintin and Mike

Tintin and Mike

Gap is Officially Closed!

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:44 AM

So do i need to go bpi to pay the visa fee... No other requirements?! Is there something i need to print

Print this deposit slip, bring your current passport, MNL case # and $240 (paid in peso only)

http://www.ustraveld...try=Philippines

For other instructions, read the link below

http://www.ustraveld...paymentinfo.asp

Spoiler

and they'll live happily ever, ever after...
Relationship Journey: Our pursuit to happiness

#13 mikeraine

mikeraine

• PipPipPip

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:52 AM

Big thanks :)

#14 ChaiLatte

ChaiLatte

• PipPipPip

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:04 AM

Hi guys, I have the same problem regarding my visa appointment, we haven't received yet the USEM Appointment letter or what they called Notice of Eligibility but we already have our MNL case# and according to the website ( https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC/ ) we are now ready for interview, so we decided to go ahead and book for our interview. This morning I called the USEM visa information and appointment service and the representative told me that generally applicants will need to wait to get the packet 4 from the USEM before you can book your appointment date because it means they've already check my papers. However, I have read other people stories/experiences and according to them as long as you have your MNL case# you can go ahead and book your appointment and go for your medical exam. My question is, do you think we will not be having problem or there will be no conflict even though we already booked our appointment without that letter from USEM? and can I go ahead and go for my medical exam.? Pls. help me with this, I just want to clarity this issue because I'm so confused now on what to do next and what to expect. Hope you guys will share your experience because it will really me a lot. Thank you very much♥

event.png

event.png

#15 ChaiLatte

ChaiLatte

• PipPipPip

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:06 AM

Hope to hear from you guys:)

Edited by ChaiLatte, 28 May 2013 - 10:10 AM.

event.png

event.png

Back to Top ↑

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.