VisaJourney.com Logo
Gallery      Form Downloads      Example Forms      Processing Times      Embassy Info      Reviews: Embassy/USCIS & POE      Affiliates     Members

Latest VJ Member Visa Approvals - Congratulations!

blank avatarAmanda & Justin
K1 Visa
Canada
Emily & Friday
K1 Visa
Nigeria
blank avatared & jean
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Dominican Republic
blank avatarR & S
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Germany
Jim & Anita
K1 Visa
Argentina
blank avatarAnna & Taka
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Japan
Samantha & Ciaran
K1 Visa
Ireland
Kevin & Yan
K1 Visa
Japan
J & M
IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Jordan
Brielle & Greg
K1 Visa
United Kingdom

Visa Interviews Today: Good Luck!!

Chris & Tessa
K1 Visa
Canada
blank avatarJ & M
K1 Visa
Philippines

• Please log in to reply

pls help! dcf manila saint lukes medical medical

#1 MarcoAndMaria

MarcoAndMaria

• PipPipPip

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:11 AM

Hey guys im currently in manila completing day 1 of the medical and the lady in front desk is asking for a letter from the usem with a case number.

Since i filed dcf i didnt wait for any hardcopy and inquired about my mnl through phone. They gave me my mnl case number bhrough phone.

Now the lady is saying they may not send the medical results to the usem until i give them the letter from the embassy stating th mnl case number.

I only gave them the printed confirmation appointment that i printed from ustraveldoc.com

What should i do?

#2 michey8988

michey8988

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:59 AM

Your case number should be in your Interview Letter?? when you line up in St. Lukes for your medical they will be asking you for a copy of your interview appointment they will use that information to notify the US embassy in regards to the results of your medical.

idea9dv.gif goofy.gif dancin5hr.gif reading.gif rofl.gif cray5ol.gif wow.gif oops8rh.gif heart.gif reading.gif

#3 emmandenn

emmandenn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

• Group: Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:06 AM

Your case number should be in your Interview Letter?? when you line up in St. Lukes for your medical they will be asking you for a copy of your interview appointment they will use that information to notify the US embassy in regards to the results of your medical.

I agree with michey8988.

Have you tried reasoning out with them that according to the St. Luke's website itself "Appointment letter from the Embassy or Instruction letter from the National Visa Center (NVC), if available," In this case you have the Appointment Letter from the Embassy or the confirmation letter that should contain your MNL case number (the one your printed out)

#4 MarcoAndMaria

MarcoAndMaria

• PipPipPip

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:57 PM

It doesnt have the manila case number just a bar code.

Back to Top ↑

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.