2,584 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Allhumdulilah finally after 13 months and 8 days its approve today

Alhamdulillah Shama786, i'm soo happy for you! Good Luck for NVC process and i pray it goes smoothly for you.

Did they call you at field office before approving or was it approved by USCIS itself?

Now that you are so over due, get your case expedited on NVC stage based on the delay in process

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My brother's wife (sister-in-law) has been approved on june 20 her priority date 6may 2013

Could u guys please tell me how much time its gonna take for her to get the interview now ?

Edited by zubi

My Pd Is July 5,2009 !!!

APPROVED VISA ISSUED ON : MARCH 14,2012 :)

Visa In Hand: March 16th 2012 :)

Good Luck to The Rest who r in waiting listtt

POE: 12th April 2012 InshaALLAH Ameen :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Alhamdulillah Shama786, i'm soo happy for you! Good Luck for NVC process and i pray it goes smoothly for you.

Did they call you at field office before approving or was it approved by USCIS itself?

Now that you are so over due, get your case expedited on NVC stage based on the delay in process

Timeline

THANKS!!!!!! I cried when I found out My lawyer been talking to the supervisors here in my local uscis office he emailed yesterday and said the file is approved and sent to NVC!!

THANKS!!!!!! I cried when I found out My lawyer been talking to the supervisors here in my local uscis office he emailed yesterday and said the file is approved and sent to NVC!!

Finally!!! Congratulations!!!!!

I-130 STAGE
-------------------------------
16th May 2013- I-130 PD Date
30th Dec 2013- Transferred to TSC
13th Mar 2014- I-130 Approved
20th Mar 2014- Cased shipped to NVC.

NVC STAGE
--------------------------------
28th Mar 14 Case received at NVC
28th Apr 14 Case # & IIN assigned

13th May 14 AOS package scanned into the system
14th May 14 DS260 available/completed.
20th May 14 IV package scanned into the system

12th June 14 AOS checklist- NVC error-

13th June 14 Supervisor review, said she would remove it when spoke to her. (Up to 30 business days).

28th July 14 CASE COMPLETE!!!!

19th August 2014- Medical

5th September 2014- Interview @ London

05th Sep 2014-Interview

05th Sep 2014- APPROVED! Visa Status Issued same day!

10th Sep 2014- Visa in hand

18th September 2014- POE ORLANDO FL! DISNEY!! :dancing:

Timeline

finally , my wife ( us citizen ) passed her interview yesterday at the uscis local field office ,

and we still dont get our approval or any update ,

the officier said a dicision will be taken within 120 days,

is that normal ????

please if someone knows about that, telll me ,

I am sorry to hear that I hope you hear something soon!!

Hello, when checking my case status I get this message

"Post Decision Activity

On June 20, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

We mailed off the i130 at the end of May, we received the first notice that they have our info, but we are still waiting on the noticed that the petition is approved. I'm guessing from the status update that should arrive any day.

What are our next steps exactly? Do I act next or will they contact me?

Thanks

IR1 - Spouse VisaPetition I-130

Posted from Australia 05/24/2014

Email receipt received 06/09/2014

Paid from Bank 06/09/2014

Approved online update on case status 06/20/2014

Received NOA1 in the post 06/22/2014

NOA2 received in post 07/10/2014

NVC

Email from NVC 8/7/2014

AoS ready for paymentDS-261 submitted 8/8/2014

AoS Fee Paid 8/12/2014

AoS and IV scan date 10/25/2014

Checklist: 12/18/2014

Posted updated packet for checklist on 2/25/2015

Received by NVC 3/2/2015

Case Complete: 3/2/2015

Interview: 4/21/2015

Approved: 4/21/2014

POE: 6/2/2015<p>

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi ! Congratulations,

Next step is call NVC 603-334-0700 . Keep trying it takes time to conect. Get NVC Number, Invoice Number. You need these to sign in on

https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/signon.aspx. Once they generate Fee invoice you can pay it their or by mail. You can also fill agent form here.

They will send you an email and mail as well.

Hello, when checking my case status I get this message

"Post Decision Activity

On June 20, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

We mailed off the i130 at the end of May, we received the first notice that they have our info, but we are still waiting on the noticed that the petition is approved. I'm guessing from the status update that should arrive any day.

What are our next steps exactly? Do I act next or will they contact me?

Thanks

Allhumdulilah finally after 13 months and 8 days its approve today

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!'

USCIS------------------

May 16, 2013: NOA1

Dec 12, 2013: Transfer notice (Nebraska SC)

Dec 16, 2013: NSC Received(Last Update Date)

Mar 3, 2014:(call to talk to Tier 2)service request created

Mar 12, 2014 : Received email from NSC, case pending under background check clearance

Mar 27, 2014 : Name updated relating to I-130(I never change my name)

Mar 28, 2014 : NOA2(Text/email)

Mar 31, 2014 : NOA2 Hard copy received

April 1, 2014 : Case shipped to NVC

NVC------------------

April 11, 2014 : Case received

May 3, 2014 : Got Case number/IIN

May 8, 2014 : DS-261 Completed

May 9, 2014 : AOS Invoiced and paid

May 12, 2014 : AOS status "PAID"

May 13, 2014 : AOS Package sent via UPS

May 16, 2014 : AOS Package received by NVC

May 20, 2014 : AOS Package scanned into the system

June 6, 2014 : IV Fee Invoiced and pay

June 9, 2014 : IV Package sent via UPS

June 10, 2014 : DS-260 Completed and Submitted

June 12, 2014 : IV Package received by NVC

June 16, 2014 : IV Package scanned into the system

June 19, 2014 : AOS Approved

July 29, 2014 : Case Complete

September 30, 2014 : Interview at 8AM

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

SO HERE IT GOES THIS PROCESS HAS TAKEN SO LONG ALL THIS TIME HAS TAKEN A TOLL ON MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY WIFE FINALLY WE ARE AT OUR LAST STEP AND THINGS ARE NOT LOOKING SO BRIGHT AND HAPPY THIS GOVERNMENT DOESN'T GIVE A ####### ABOUT FAMILY I AM A US MARINE AND I HONESTLY SAY I AM TRULY DISAPPOINTED AT HOW THEY BEEN TREATING NOT ONLY MY CASE BUT ALL THE CASES HERE OF PEOPLE LIKE ME THAT ALL THEY WISHED FOR WAS TO BE NEXT TO THEIR LOVED ONE. I TRULY HOPE EVERYONE HERE HAS A HAPPY OUTCOME AS FOR ME TIME WILL TELL GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY STAY STRONG AND COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR LOVE ONE ALWAYS IS HARD TO BE SO FAR AWAY....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.