dd215

New info regarding CSC

42 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline

Yeah, I keep telling my fiancée " service for most things in the US is usually pretty good...except all the things we have to deal with to get you here". And she's like "ok, yeah, sure" :rolleyes:

Other than being frustrated with Government, my fiancee understands. Unfortunately however her family has been far less than gracious. They keep telling her that I'm scamming her and that she will never come, even though they all know me from my nearly two years working in Uganda. It's really stressing my fiancee out with all the aunties and uncles making snide remarks.

I-129F Fiance Visa Process

09/05/12 I-129F Package Received at USCIS
09/07/12 NOA1 Notice Date
09/13/12 NOA1 Received
04/19/13 NOA2 Received

05/02/13 Left NVC for Consulate

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think that comes with the territory. My fiancé and I are from the same province in Philippines. Our families are close, we played together In diapers, I came to America when I was 4 and went to visit several years later and we fell in love. But all my friends and family are very cautious as Philippines is a high fraud country. And that's a man that my family saw grow up. What helps me is to know that I'm worth more than being used, and I'm worthy of a him to truly love me. Maybe that will help your fiancé with her stress. Being the girl petitioning the man is hard, but when you're in love, you walk on nails and run through fire. I hope things get easier for her, because its truly hard being one against the world. My fiancé also does contests and won a title so people always say "he's so handsome he has to be using you to get to america.." yeah, it hurts but I try not to think about it.. There's pictures of him on my profile. Good luck to you and your fiancé I hope she never feels what I feel!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi,

We had a response form our Senator last week who told us our petition was with an adjudicator and we would hear within 45 days. Anyone else get that?

September filer with fingers crossed!

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

event.png

[/url]

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Service center topic moved to service center forums.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Other than being frustrated with Government, my fiancee understands. Unfortunately however her family has been far less than gracious. They keep telling her that I'm scamming her and that she will never come, even though they all know me from my nearly two years working in Uganda. It's really stressing my fiancee out with all the aunties and uncles making snide remarks.

Sorry to hear about snide remarks for her family members. Its none of their business! Anyway, i am sure you talk to each other regularly, and as long as you communicate well and re assure each other then you have nothing to worry about. After the NOA2, things move along quickly.

Timeline

Has anyone else tried contacting their senators about this? How does one go about doing that?

use this link....http://www.contactingthecongress.org/

Edited by bingowashisnameoh

Filed: Timeline

I sent an email to my senator this morning and I actually got a call from a staff member in the office two hours later asking for permission to make an inquiry. She subsequently sent an email saying she had made an inquiry and would let me know when she heard something. Hopefully this will lead to something! At least its doing something, even if just spreading the word about the unfairness of what is going on.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Well lets hope all us July filers get their dues back and bring some good news. I know some of you have reached your 9 month mark today and some in the coming days like myself. We deserve some good news after late Nov/early Dec received their unexpectedly. Hoping CSC has gotten back to their track again after falling off the wagon so to speak.

Timeline

Well lets hope all us July filers get their dues back and bring some good news. I know some of you have reached your 9 month mark today and some in the coming days like myself. We deserve some good news after late Nov/early Dec received their unexpectedly. Hoping CSC has gotten back to their track again after falling off the wagon so to speak.

I just called CSC. July 17th filler here.

Tier 2 told me "ooh You filled a service request in March 9, so wait 120 days to call us and don't bother call again."

Then when I mentionned it was 9 months I was waiting with my kid asking everyday she said "I don't have access to Your file anyway."

So in fact applying again looks like a better solution than staying in the black hole forever since now You wait 4 or 5 months max. In 4 months all I can expect is calling to hear "Do You want to fill a service request?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I just called CSC. July 17th filler here.

Tier 2 told me "ooh You filled a service request in March 9, so wait 120 days to call us and don't bother call again."

Then when I mentionned it was 9 months I was waiting with my kid asking everyday she said "I don't have access to Your file anyway."

So in fact applying again looks like a better solution than staying in the black hole forever since now You wait 4 or 5 months max. In 4 months all I can expect is calling to hear "Do You want to fill a service request?"

Moondream I am surprised they let you file a service ticket, everytime I wanted to do it they said they can't since I was within the timeframe. But that is utter BS, I understand your position as I just found out today my Fiancee has been diagnosed with severe depression due to our situation plus things back at home not looking too good. Hoping we get to hear something and that we don't really have to wait another 4 months. Because that would be utter nonsense.

Timeline

Moondream I am surprised they let you file a service ticket, everytime I wanted to do it they said they can't since I was within the timeframe. But that is utter BS, I understand your position as I just found out today my Fiancee has been diagnosed with severe depression due to our situation plus things back at home not looking too good. Hoping we get to hear something and that we don't really have to wait another 4 months. Because that would be utter nonsense.

You're 7/23 I'm 7/17 so since the date on csc has been july 18th for 3 months I can fill all the service request I want. That doesn't change a thing though.

I hope You have better luck than us.

Edited by moondream

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.