dd215

New info regarding CSC

42 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Well, it's something, right? Tangible proof is needed though. Let's see if it shakes out.

Ya they are definitely pumping them out at a rate more rapid than we have witnessed in the last 6 months! that is for sure!

Over 16 NOA2s in the last 48 hours on VJ, that has to be a record-breaker for the last 8 months

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ya they are definitely pumping them out at a rate more rapid than we have witnessed in the last 6 months! that is for sure!

Over 16 NOA2s in the last 48 hours on VJ, that has to be a record-breaker for the last 8 months

We just need to see more of the July onwards petitions coming through. Anyone notice Vermont has slowed down? I think they have one office and they just change the name from Vermont to california from time to time when the backlog gets too much :rofl:

event.png

07.22.2011 Met the other half of my soul for first time In the US
06.08.2012 Got engaged
08.01.2012 I-129F submitted
08.07.2012 NOA1 received
04.18.2013 RFE email & Txt

04.24.2013 RFE email & Txt again!

04.28.2013 RFE hard copy rec'vd

05.03.2013 RFE response mailed to CSC

05.06.2013 RFE response received at CSC

05.09.2013 NOA2 text!!!!!!

05.13.2013 NOA2 Hard Copy received YAY!!!!

07.24.2013 Date of Packet 4

07.26.2013 Received packet 4

08.30.2013 Interview at London Embassy

APPROVED!!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!!

Keeping my faith alive. Hoping for the best not only for me and my fiance, but to ALL K1 applicants who waited for quite a long time for the precious NOA2. :)

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart

and lean not on your own understanding;

in all your ways submit to Him,
and He will make your paths straight.

In GOD we trust. † = ♥

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Thanks for passing this one! Hope it's true! :)

Everyone don't forget to sign the petition:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/expedite-processing-i129f-petitions-meet-current-government-processing-goals-5-months/rp6yP4Jw

K1 Visa
Service Center: California
I-129f Sent: 08/3/2012
I-129f NOA1: 08/06/2012
I-129f RFE(s): NONE
I-129f Reply(s): NONE
I-129f NOA2: 04/23/2013
NVC Received:5/13/2013
NVC Left:
Consulate Received (Dublin, Ireland):
Packet 3 Received:
Packet 3 Sent:
Packet 4 Received:
Medical Exam:
Interview:
Visa Received:
US Entry:
Wedding:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yeah, I keep telling my fiancée " service for most things in the US is usually pretty good...except all the things we have to deal with to get you here". And she's like "ok, yeah, sure" :rolleyes:

that's really funny bayareaguy :rofl: :rofl: my fiance tells me the same thing

Hello all. I thought I would share an excerpt of an email I received yesterday from a staff member of one of my US Senators. I hope this sheds some light on whats going on and I also hope it gives hope to those of us caught up in the backlog of cases pending.

"Able to speak with CSC today about a different type of case and discussed the frustrations again about I-129F delays. CSC reported they have more field officers trained in adjudicating I-129F petitions and will be moving on the backlog.

Sounds like your petition since it was received and assigned September 4, 2012 priority date will be among the petitions that will be worked on immediately. Would you like for me to follow up on status in a couple of weeks or on Friday 4/19?

Let me know your preference.

Thank you for the visa forum discussion page. Also alerted CSC of the visa forum and White House notice of I-129F delays. They were interested and alert to move on the petitions."

Of course we'll see what happens. Seems that CSC is beginning to feel the pressure and there does seem to be movement lately based on some of the recent NOA-2's being issued. Let's all hang in there!! :-)

Fantastic! I am starting to contact my State and Federal Senators and Congresswoman so keep the pressure on folks! Thanks!

Mahalo/Salamat!

Steve and Joan
Met on Facebook 2/24/12
Met in person 6/5/12
Second visit 10/2/12
Engaged 10/3/12
NOA10/15/12
Third visit 12/10/12
Joan got her passport! 2/20/13
NOA2 4/24/13
Fourth visit 5/28/13
CFO 5/30/13
Embassy Interview APPROVED 6/6/13

Joan passed through immigration in Hawaii! She's home! 6/13/13

MARRIED 8/24/13

AOS, EAD and AP petitions sent to Chicago via Express Mail

EAD/AP Received 11/13/13

AOS Interview APPROVED 11/26/13

2-year Green Card in hand 12/5/13

ROC (I-751) sent to CSC via USPS Express Mail 8/31/15

ROC check cashed 9/4/15

ROC Biometrics 10/1/15

ROC Approval 4/6/16 (waiting for actual card)

Permanent Green Card Arrived 4/14/16
Naturalization Interview 2/22/17 APPROVED!

Oath Ceremony 3/21/17--Joan is a US Citizen!

Dual Citizenship 7/7/22 Joan is now a Dual US/Filipino Citizen!

Kayak small lagoon crop 10 72 for VJ.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello all. I thought I would share an excerpt of an email I received yesterday from a staff member of one of my US Senators. I hope this sheds some light on whats going on and I also hope it gives hope to those of us caught up in the backlog of cases pending.

"Able to speak with CSC today about a different type of case and discussed the frustrations again about I-129F delays. CSC reported they have more field officers trained in adjudicating I-129F petitions and will be moving on the backlog.

Sounds like your petition since it was received and assigned September 4, 2012 priority date will be among the petitions that will be worked on immediately. Would you like for me to follow up on status in a couple of weeks or on Friday 4/19?

Let me know your preference.

Thank you for the visa forum discussion page. Also alerted CSC of the visa forum and White House notice of I-129F delays. They were interested and alert to move on the petitions."

Of course we'll see what happens. Seems that CSC is beginning to feel the pressure and there does seem to be movement lately based on some of the recent NOA-2's being issued. Let's all hang in there!! :-)

That's amazing news!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Our Timeline

USCIS / CSC

09/21/2012: Sent I-129F

09/27/2012: NOA1 Received

04/24/2013: NOA2

NVC

XX/XX/2013: NVC received

XX/XX/2013: Case number

US Embassy Rio De Janeiro

XX/XX/2013: Embassy received

XX/XX/2013: Medical

XX/XX/2013: Interview

XX/XX/2013: Visa in hand

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Yeah, I keep telling my fiancée " service for most things in the US is usually pretty good...except all the things we have to deal with to get you here". And she's like "ok, yeah, sure" :rolleyes:

lol 100% agree with that :D cant stop laughing now! thank you!

Timeline

Received this email from my Senator:

March 1, 2013

Dear Ms. XXXXXXX:

I have received the following response from an officer at the USCIS California Service Center regarding your case:

USCIS electronic records indicate the referenced I-129F case, WAC-12-904-97443, was filed on 8/22/2012. Our current processing time is approximately 5 months from the date the petition was received. However, please note that our office has received a high volume of submissions in this workload. There is a current backlog and the petition is currently located with the adjudication division for the assigned I-129F workload (pending action).

If you do not receive a notice of action by April 12, 2013, please let me know and I will follow up with USCIS.

I hope that this information is helpful and that it will clarify the situation for you. If you have further questions, or if there is any way the Senator's office can help you in the future on other federal matters, please contact us again.

OK, so my file was removed from the file room and into the Adjudication Division pending action as of March 1, 2012. Supposedly if I do not receive an NOA2 by April 12, 2013 I should follow up. Today is April 17. On April 1, I received an email from USCIS saying my address was changed. I do not know what to conclude.

Timeline

Received this email from my Senator:

March 1, 2013

Dear Ms. XXXXXXX:

I have received the following response from an officer at the USCIS California Service Center regarding your case:

USCIS electronic records indicate the referenced I-129F case, WAC-12-904-97443, was filed on 8/22/2012. Our current processing time is approximately 5 months from the date the petition was received. However, please note that our office has received a high volume of submissions in this workload. There is a current backlog and the petition is currently located with the adjudication division for the assigned I-129F workload (pending action).

If you do not receive a notice of action by April 12, 2013, please let me know and I will follow up with USCIS.

I hope that this information is helpful and that it will clarify the situation for you. If you have further questions, or if there is any way the Senator's office can help you in the future on other federal matters, please contact us again.

OK, so my file was removed from the file room and into the Adjudication Division pending action as of March 1, 2012. Supposedly if I do not receive an NOA2 by April 12, 2013 I should follow up. Today is April 17. On April 1, I received an email from USCIS saying my address was changed. I do not know what to conclude.

I heard someone say that the address change notice is a way they indicate a "touch" of the file, so it may be a good sign. But since it's past April 12 then you should follow up, I guess.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.