RobEnglish

NVC website won't accept payments online

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi, I’ve been trying to pay the Affidavit of Support fee online but keep running into problems. NVC recommended we use Internet Explorer, and so far we’ve tried Internet Explorer, Safari and Firefox. But we cannot make the payment!

We just keep getting an error message stating: “Sys.WebForms.PaageRequestManagerPaserErrorException…..” etc.

Has anyone else been having this problem?

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

did you try from another system? Maybe something to do with the security settings etc.

Maybe have someone else you trust(with a US account) pay the fee from another location and reimburse them?

GOD has been WONDERFUL!!!
CR-1 (for Husband):
09/15/2012: Got Married
09/26/2012: Mailed I-130 from Nigeria( delayed by customs)
USCIS stage ( 66 days)
10/12/2012: NOA 1
12/17/2012: NOA 2 (case was transferred to NYC office 11/27/12)
NVC stage ( 20 days)
01/08/2013: Case # and IIN assigned ( file arrived NVC mail room 12/20/12)
01/09/2013: AOS invoiced and paid, DS-3032 emailed and mailed.
01/16/2013: IV invoiced &paid. AOS & IV mailed in one package(arrived 01/18).

01/28/2013: Case complete!!!
04/19/2013: Interview; APPROVED!!!!!
05/13/2013: POE; JFK

N-400: (3 months and 12 days)
Filed N-400 : 2011-06-17
Interview: 2011-09-27
Oath Ceremony: 2011-09-30

IR-5 for Mom Entire process took 5 months exactly
USCIS (22days)

mailed I-130 : 2011-09-30
NOA 1: 2011-10-03 (text & email)
NOA 2: 2011-10-25 (text and email)
NVC: (19 days)
Case entered and # assigned: 2011-11-18
NVC Case COMPLETED: 2011-12-07 ( 43 days from NOA 2 and 65 days from NOA 1)
Interview Date(Lagos): 2012-01- 23
Mom was late for interview
New Interview date: 2012-02-29 : VISA APPROVED

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Has the IV fee actually been generated yet or are you trying to pay before receiving the IV bill? It has been awhile, but I think you have to wait until the bill is actually generated/invoiced before you can pay!

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!

The website isn't working for her.

Have you tried turning off firewalls? Making sure you're not on wireless? You're using a PC right? Not a cellphone or tablet?

Run a virus scan, then make sure it's turned off. Clear your cookies and cache. Make sure everything is updated. Turn off any ad-blockers you're using as well.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

use internet explorer always work

Marriage : 07/22/2012

USCIS Process

09/16/2012: I-130 Sent

09/20/2012: I-130 NOA1 (Receipt txt)

09/24/2012: I-130 NOA1 (Hard copy)

09/25/2012: I-130 Case Transfer to (MSC)

11/08/2012: I-130 NOA2 in 44 days after NOA1

NVC:11/19/2012: I-130 @ NVC

12/05/2012: Case & IID asign

12/19/2012: AoS paid n send

12/20/2012: AoS received

02/18/2012: IV Paid

04/15/2013: IV send

04/16/2013: IV received

04/25/2013: NVC case complete

06/26/2013: NVC send email notification for interview

07/11/2013: Interview approved

09/06/2013: POE @ JFK

CRBA: 05/20/2013: Approved

6/8/2015 - Removal of conditions - sent off packet to VSC
6/9/20015 - I-751 received in VSC

6/12/2015 - NOA1

pe80i6s.png

Timeline

Hi, thanks for replies.

Yes, we received the AoS and application bills. The two payments due are shown online.

Yes, tried three computers now. Two PCs and one Mac. Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox. Wired and wireless. VPN and no VPN. On a machine with virus software and no virus software. Ad blockers are the only things I didn’t consider so far.

I’ll try again.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

If all three computers are at the same location you may also need to reset your router. We had this issue with some of our customers when a router setting "locked" onto something. Resetting it cleared it right up.

I also suggest a router reboot, direct link to modem or new location.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

ya, IE version 7 or greater. if some issue at your place, go to another place ! suggest library computer or university computer.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hi,

Thanks for comments and suggestions. I think the payment problem is solved.

In haste, according to the notes of what to do next, “Each applicant must next submit a visa application with supporting civil documents”. I haven’t had time to look any further, but please can anyone tell me briefly what the “supporting civil documents” are? We already submitted copies of marriage certificate, birth certificate etc. with the I-130. If these are needed again, I need to act quickly as I’m overseas for the next few months and these documents are in the UK.

Thank you in advance!

They need originals or certified copies issued by original issuer. You need to send original plus photocopy of the marriage, birth and divorce, etc to the NVC with the ds-230. You also need to send the tax transcript(s) and any other info you provide like an employment letter, pay stubs etc... with the I-864.

Edit don't forget the bar-coded cover sheet on top of everything you send!

Edited by NikiR

US passport photos x2. Originals of marriage cert. any divorce certificates etc. pertaining to beneficiary, police cert, full birth cert. Court / military records if applicable (same stuff for kids) - PLUS a photocopy of all documents. And a copy of the bio page of your passport. And the Ds230 form, part 1 filled in and signed - do not sign part 2

event.png

Timeline

Thanks for the information!

When I made the IV payment, the information that followed stated: “To complete your Immigrant Visa application you must also submit civil documents. Go to www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov and click Establish communication with the NVC and register an address or agent” and gave the following URL regarding what paperwork is required: www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_5165.html

But the URL is not working! I will see if I can find the information elsewhere.

As I understand it, we will be sending 3 packages:

1. I send the immigrant visa application (DS-230 form and required documents)

2. My wife will send the AOS application (I-864 plus required paperwork including tax transcripts, employment letter, etc.)

3. Our co-sponsor needs to send an AOS application (I-864 plus required paperwork including tax transcripts, employment letter, etc.)

Please advise me if I'm wrong. Maybe everything needs to be sent together?

Will all three of these require a bar-coded cover sheet?

Will all three require passport photos?

Thank you!

No you do not need to file I-601a

Send the two AOS packages together.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.