Sign in to follow this  
shayma

BIA remanded Case back to USCIS

8 posts in this topic

I applied for an i130 for my husband and it got approved and send to NVC and to the us embassy in morocco my husband had his interview and was denied the visa i appealed the decision and the board of immigration (BIA) agreed with me and made some good points about how the director and the counselor failed to look into our evidence last week uscis sent me an e-mail saying they reopened my husbands i130 again. I still have not received that letter but an officer sent me an e-mail saying that USCIS sent me an affirmation letter. Does anyone know what that mean?

Once you get the letter have your husband email them telling them it was reaffirmed and ask the embassy what the next step is. Get a new 864. New medical, police cert and 2012 tax transcripts so he wwill take it to emvassy for interview. That way they will not delay him further. May I ask why it took 2.5 years from interview to get this far. How long did moracco hold the file. How long did uscis take to send the noir. Why did uscis deny it also. How long to get appointment at bo. What did you present with 130. With interview. With noir. And at board

I applied for an i130 for my husband and it got approved and send to NVC and to the us embassy in morocco my husband had his interview and was denied the visa i appealed the decision and the board of immigration (BIA) agreed with me and made some good points about how the director and the counselor failed to look into our evidence last week uscis sent me an e-mail saying they reopened my husbands i130 again. I still have not received that letter but an officer sent me an e-mail saying that USCIS sent me an affirmation letter. Does anyone know what that mean?

USCIS had agreed with embassy and revoked the I-130, right? Then, you appealed to Board of Immigration Appeal about USCIS' decision to revoke. BIA didn't reverse the decision, just remanded to USCIS to take another look. Affirmation could mean USCIS affirms its prior decision, which is not good news.

yes it actually took a whole year and a half for USCIS to review my case after the embassy sent it back to uscis (and that also took about 6 months) the BIA recived my case at there office nov 4th 2012 and they made a decision on January 24 so less than 3 months. so USCIS is what took so long to review everything

USCIS had agreed with embassy and revoked the I-130, right? Then, you appealed to Board of Immigration Appeal about USCIS' decision to revoke. BIA didn't reverse the decision, just remanded to USCIS to take another look. Affirmation could mean USCIS affirms its prior decision, which is not good news.

Will the BIA said that the remanded the case back to the district director for a new decision and he pointed out a lot of the evidence that she did not look into, I don't think that they will reject it again because the main reason the uscis agreed with the embassy is because they said we dont speak the same language but im half moroccan and speak arabic fluently i even sent in a letter from an office here that i teach arabic and translate for people that dont speak english.

Will the BIA said that the remanded the case back to the district director for a new decision and he pointed out a lot of the evidence that she did not look into, I don't think that they will reject it again because the main reason the uscis agreed with the embassy is because they said we dont speak the same language but im half moroccan and speak arabic fluently i even sent in a letter from an office here that i teach arabic and translate for people that dont speak english.

also the embassy only denied the visa not revoke it

Once you get the letter have your husband email them telling them it was reaffirmed and ask the embassy what the next step is. Get a new 864. New medical, police cert and 2012 tax transcripts so he wwill take it to emvassy for interview. That way they will not delay him further. May I ask why it took 2.5 years from interview to get this far. How long did moracco hold the file. How long did uscis take to send the noir. Why did uscis deny it also. How long to get appointment at bo. What did you present with 130. With interview. With noir. And at board

Yes the moroccan embassy took forever to send it back about 5 months and i got the NOIR about 6 months after it got back to uscis i then had to apply for the eoir 29 and the uscis took a whole year to send it to the BIA it got to the BIA on november 4th 2012 and the BIA made a decision on Jan 24,2013 (so less than 3 months) and I sent in evidence that we do have a real relationship and the real reson the embassy denied my husband because he just assumed that we dont speak the same language since i am american but my mother is from morocco and i speak arabic fluently i sent in a letter from a company i work with that shows that i translate for people that don't speak english, and i also sent a letter from my employeer that said that i teach arabic.

the I-130 was re-affirmed with USCIS. The letter is in the mail, stating so.

Later, the casefile will move on to the IV Unit again, another interview will be scheduled.

Good Luck !

thank you

Back to Top ↑

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Try asking our VJ Immigration Lawyers.