Christian S

NAIA TERMINAL FEE AND TRAVEL TAX

21 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi there. I was about to deliver this may, I was just thinking since you said that you're not here during your baby's delivery, is the baby's last name after you? Because they said that baby's last name will be after me since we're not married and he's not here to sign the registration form. We were thinking that its harder to file crba if baby's not getting her fathers last name.

And isn't it too hard to file crba without you? How long do you have to wait to get baby's passport?

I hope you can help me, thanks a lot.

Honestly I did the CRBA with a required DNA because my son was out of wedlock this is kinda mandatory and I'm not on the birth certificate and it only took 2 months i did it on Feb and got the passport this month just last week. The DNA part is a hassle a bit and expensive i paid $700 US dollars for the DNA plus the embassy has this thing where you have to do it at the approved lab that they have on a list they will give you a list if you ever go through a DNA process.

• 1 month later...

My wwife went back to Cebu to visit, she has her greencard so my question is "Does she still pay the travel tax of 1620 or just the regular port fee?"

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

Met Online : 2006 December

Went to PI : 2008-04-23

Engaged : 2008-04-26

Married : 2009-11-13

IR-1/CR-1 Timeline

I-130 Sent : 2011-05-03

CSC Received Packet : 2011-05-05

NOA1 Received Hard Copy : 2011-05-13

NOA2 TEXT/EMAIL Received :2011-08-02

NOA2 Received Hard Copy: 2011-08-06

Interview Date: 2012-03-09

Visa Issued: 2012-03-30

event.png

It depends on how long she stays from what I have read, I think a year is the number. Normally just the airport fee of 550 pesos.

Just returned from Cebu on Apr 5, we didn't think that my asawa needed to pay the travel tax when we were heading off to the security check point after receiving boarding passes at check-in and was detained at the passport check desk. We were diverted back to the Travel Tax counter to obtain the travel tax waiver, which cost 200 php. We were in Phils for 3 weeks. Can't recall if this happened in Manila back in 2010.

M&M

Michael and Milah Jean

04/24/2006 | Married in Leyte
06/16/2006 | Mail I-130 petition to NSC
03/15/2007 | INTERVIEW - 6:30 am - APPROVED!!!!
04/05/2007 | ARRIVED IN AMERICA!!! (Detroit)
04/14/2007 | Received SSN card in mail
04/23/2007 | Received 2 yr green card
04/24/2007 | CELEBRATE FIRST ANNIVERSARY!!!
11/16/2007 | We're pregnant!!!
07/01/2008 | Ester Faith born at 11:49 pm
02/12/2009 | Mail I-751 petition to remove conditions
04/16/2009 | Approved - Letter recd 4/21/2009
06/29/2009 | Received 10 yr green card
07/11/2009 | Received Ohio driver's license - passed road test 1st try!!
01/29/2011 | We're preggie...again!!!
09/21/2011 | Eugene Filip born - 7:55 am

02/29/2016 | Mail N-400 application

05/19/2016 | Naturalization interview

06/16/2016 | Oath ceremony

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just returned from Cebu on Apr 5, we didn't think that my asawa needed to pay the travel tax when we were heading off to the security check point after receiving boarding passes at check-in and was detained at the passport check desk. We were diverted back to the Travel Tax counter to obtain the travel tax waiver, which cost 200 php. We were in Phils for 3 weeks. Can't recall if this happened in Manila back in 2010.

M&M

My husband who's an LPR paid that too plus the 550 pesos terminal fee. He was here 3 weeks last March 2012.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.