amanat

221g administrative processing tacker in Kabul embassy

36 posts in this topic

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

amanat jaan everytime i check the visa status it shows under AP and when i checked it on uscis website it says the case was approved for fiance follow instruction on the notice

I think we should just wait and have patients Allah is kind ,I'm also checking my case everyday it's showing same AP AP AP I'm really tired ???

Remember ....

The moment you truly realize that everything happens by the permission of Allah, all your worries begin to fade away..! In Sha Allah

• 3 weeks later...

DEAR ALL my friends What's up with your case!!!!!! with my case it still under AP almost 107 days ?????????????? what about yours ??

Remember ....

The moment you truly realize that everything happens by the permission of Allah, all your worries begin to fade away..! In Sha Allah

• 1 month later...
Filed: Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Been in AP since August 13, 2012. Ours is in AP in Washington DC. Kabul Embassy said they have no control right now over our status. So, I think our case is in the States. Good luck to you all. We are going on 10 months in AP.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Hello everyone, we have been in AP for a week now... I see all these case in AP for such a long time that it's really making me nervous that our is going to be just as long !!! crying.gif This is the most stressful and frustrating part of the whole process that you have to deal with... My god help us all.

Edited by Myra&Ashiq

Our K1 Process

USCIS – Approved in 218 days

Sept. 05,12: Sent I-129F Petition
Sept. 10,12: Notice of Receipt (NOA1)
April 16,13: I-129F Petition Approved (NOA2)

NVC - 2 Days
April 22,13: NVC Received
April 24,13: Case left NVC: Destination Kabul, Afghanistan

Consulate - 251 days
April 29,13: Case Received by Embassy of Kabul, Afghanistan
May 13,13: Received Packet 3 (Interview date and Medical letter)
May 21,13: Medical
May 29,13: Interview and Placed on AP

Dec. 12,13: Embassy asked for Passport and a New Medical

Dec. 30,13: Submitted Passport and New Medical to Embassy

Jan. 02,14: Visa Status changed to ISSUED

Jan. 05,14: Picked up VISA

Feb. 19,14: POE (LAX)

Timeline

Hello all,

I was wondering how often do they update the status of your case that's on AP.. is it once a week or daily or only when they look at your case or get some info?

Edited by Myra&Ashiq

Our K1 Process

NVC - 2 Days

Consulate - 251 days

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Dear All;

Thank you for starting this conversation, and I believe this can solve a lot of problems of applicants.

I am a 2013 DV lottery winner, I had my Interview in June 30 2013, from that day till now, my case is undergoing necessary administrative process.

I just have one question, according to the Visa Bulletin, every winner must apply and receive their visa before the end of September, but whenever I check my case status, it says regardless of Administrative process, it is a bit confusing, in two different website of the US, two different information. I would appreciate your help in this regard.

Thank you very much.

• 4 months later...
Timeline

My fiancé had her interview on Nov 9, she got the yellow card, they told her everything was ok and we would hear back. They had written on the yellow card that it was I. admin Processing status it they never updated the website. They finally updated the status on the website on Dec 20 stating it was Returned to NVC. What next? Anyone have this happen to them and get approved? If so, how long did it take?

Dear Firend!

Only have patients I was in AP for 11 months don't worry Insh'Allah ur finace will get the visa soon bakhair..

Remember ....

Timeline

Salaam Amanat Jaan,

Thanks for your reply. Did they return your case back to the NVC? If so, how long was it at the NVC before they sent it back to Kabul?

Thanks

Timeline

Joan Jet,

If they are saying that they send your case back to NVC then there is something wrong with your case. They have returned you case back to that states to USCIS to re evaluate it. You probably need to contact NVC or USCIS to find out were your case is at and why they returned it.

Our K1 Process

NVC - 2 Days

Consulate - 251 days

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Joan Jet,

If they are saying that they send your case back to NVC then there is something wrong with your case. They have returned you case back to that states to USCIS to re evaluate it. You probably need to contact NVC or USCIS to find out were your case is at and why they returned it.

Everyone should relax - Dear fiends,

AP is a process where visa issuance offices ''mostly'' in high risk fraud countries use to determine visa eligibility or and consistency. The minimum waiting time period for countries like yours is : Luckiest applicant AFTER 6 moths - lucky ones between 6 - 9 months. Over 9 moths to 12 months where you should contact the embassy . If there is no response after 12 months (which often doesn't happen) then its the congressman/woman. So by pushing and calling the embassy of DOS you are hurting your case and make them re-start the case again . which is another 20 months.

Nice piece of advise!

Thank you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.