tomvan

No Case # Start With "MSC" In Check Status On Web.

3 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I Check my Case Status On the Web but they do not have the Case # begin with 3 Letters "MSC", Why? Thank You.

To view the status of a case, please enter the corresponding application receipt number. The 13-character application receipt number can be found on application notices you have received from the USCIS. It begins with three letters such as (EAC, WAC, LIN, or SRC). Dashes ("-") should be omitted when entering a receipt number. However, all other characters, including asterisks ("*"), can be included if listed on your notice as part of the receipt number.

I am a USC

USCIS:

Jan. 08, 2013 ....I-130 Sent Out.
Jan. 09, 2013 ....NOA1
July 29, 2013 ....NOA2 ....6 Months and 3 Weeks After NOA1

NVC:

Aug. 07, 2013 ....NVC Received File from USCIS.

Aug. 20, 2013 ....Got Case # and Invoice Id # From NVC by phone

Aug. 21, 2013 ....Got DS-3032 form & I-864 bill by email

Aug. 21, 2013 ....Husband (Petitioner) paid AOS bill $88.00 Online - Wife (Beneficiary) email DS-3032 to NVC assigned Husband as Agent to received Mails from NVC

Aug. 23, 2013 ....AOS bill status: "Paid"

Sep. 04, 2013 ....Wife got email from NVC, DS-3032 Accepted.

Sep. 05, 2013 ....Husband got IV Bill by email from NVC, paid $230.00 online.

Sep. 06, 2013 ....IV bill status: "Paid"

Sep. 08, 2013 ....Submitted Form DS-260 online.

Sep. 16, 2013 ....Express Mailed Civil Documents to NVC

Sep. 19, 2013 ....Express Mailed I-864 Package to NVC

Nov. 25, 2013 ....Case Completed at NVC

Feb. 18, 2014 ....Pass Interview, but Wife need to get a new Passport

Apr. 04, 2014 ....Wife get her Visa

Apr. 16, 2014 ....Wife Come To America - JFK Airport

ztlozm.png

qdwsf3cne.png

6znyw0x1s.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi All,

I Check my Case Status On the Web but they do not have the Case # begin with 3 Letters "MSC", Why? Thank You.

To view the status of a case, please enter the corresponding application receipt number. The 13-character application receipt number can be found on application notices you have received from the USCIS. It begins with three letters such as (EAC, WAC, LIN, or SRC). Dashes ("-") should be omitted when entering a receipt number. However, all other characters, including asterisks ("*"), can be included if listed on your notice as part of the receipt number.

MSC is the national visa center in Missouri. You need to make an account and add your case number to your account to view the status - not just use the quick check version on the page.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Did you notice in big red letters that it may take 30 to 45 days to be able to check your status? It took 2 months to see mine online, some never see it, and sometimes it never changes for other people. It's okay. Relax. :)

MSC is the national visa center in Missouri. You need to make an account and add your case number to your account to view the status - not just use the quick check version on the page.

Actually MSC is the National Benefits Center. And you do not need an account to view your status online, only to see when it was last "touched" or to receive email or text updates.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.